Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅✅【ANN】【ICO】GCOX THE WORLD'S FIRST DECENTRALIZED ⭐CELEBRITY⭐ TOKEN EXCHANGE✅✅✅ - page 2. (Read 18462 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
Activity: 434
Merit: 103
Whatever your opinion on this whole celebrity-worship culture may be, you can't deny that the 1st CELEBRITY token exchange has a nice ring to it. General public is gonna love it, so it's gonna be real profitable.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello everyone! This idea is really valuable. Serious goals, determinant team and clear plan
I'd like to join your team
If Arabic translation is needed, pm me
Activity: 602
Merit: 146
I can't understand what sence in this selebrity tokens? They don't know nothing about crypto and can't create anything usefull. So who will invest and buy this useless selebrity tokens?

If you read the information of this project you will know that this celebrities are one of the consumer for GCOX platform, this project will have a big impact to crypto-community because these celebrities will help to attract more people to join this space.

Yes, I understand this. But I don't see any sence in this celebrities tokens. They are useless. And people don't believe in such "projects" more. (I mean projects which creating some stupid celebrities).

Well the fact is more celebrities are now getting involve in cryptocurrency and GCOX platform wants to provide a solution and guide them to have a successful career using the blockchain technology. Also there are lot of services that GCOX is offering like Celeb-charity that allow celebrities to increase awareness for a particular cause.
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
Yes, I understand this. But I don't see any sence in this celebrities tokens. They are useless. And people don't believe in such "projects" more. (I mean projects which creating some stupid celebrities).

The thing is: their first ITS is oversubscribed (according to what they said).

Have you read their whitepaper? The project is the exchange and the services they provide for the celebrity & their fans. Celeb tokens are the only by-product. You have to buy celeb A tokens if you wanted to enjoy special goods/stuff from celeb A (like, maybe special plates with their sign on it).

You're contributing to the ecosystem, not buying celeb tokens.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
I can't understand what sence in this selebrity tokens? They don't know nothing about crypto and can't create anything usefull. So who will invest and buy this useless selebrity tokens?

If you read the information of this project you will know that this celebrities are one of the consumer for GCOX platform, this project will have a big impact to crypto-community because these celebrities will help to attract more people to join this space.

Activity: 602
Merit: 146

Activity: 826
Merit: 251

==> GCOX <== is a proud representative of Miss World in Singapore and we are honored to attend a formal dinner with our official partner Sian Chay Medical Institution. (Facebook profile --> https://www.facebook.com/Sian-Chay-Medical-Institution-284465101587708/)

GCOX has created the trend of involving more and more real celebrities and successful people in the blockchain start-up with the benefit for all participants!
Recently I`ve caught my mind that from day to day I`m looking forward to the regular news on the project. Really like the approach this team is building the community of fans around the celebrities involved in the project. And the most important aspect for me is that this stars also become the part of the project by making their private investments.
Activity: 161
Merit: 10
Bloody hell!! A token endorsed by Manny Pacquiao and Michael Owen? Wow, I'm actually shocked that your project is not gaining more media attention!!! I feel like this token is going to make me a lot of money!
Activity: 28
The business as a whole is not bad, but I cannot see the information about the developers lately, although they all have a project.
Activity: 1610
Merit: 508
Activity: 28
I think this project will be able to compete with other plans. I see that DPoS and PoS seems to be the consensus method of choice.
Activity: 168
GCOX is the world's first blockchain-powered platform that allows the popularity of celebrities to be tokenised and listed. Through GCOX, celebrities can now capitalise on their popularity and reach out to their fans. At the same time, the public can gain more private and exclusive access to celebrities of their choice.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69

==> GCOX <== is a proud representative of Miss World in Singapore and we are honored to attend a formal dinner with our official partner Sian Chay Medical Institution. (Facebook profile --> https://www.facebook.com/Sian-Chay-Medical-Institution-284465101587708/)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 668
Community management 24/7 for hire
sir the bounty date that youve posted is already finished right its only august 30 do we need to post more but theres no week or dates written on your bounty info we just need a clarification because we are confused

Bounty ended. We are calculating the stakes now.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-300k-gcox-first-decentralized-celebrity-token-exchange-4608750

But the most interesting part come now. The ICO https://gcox.com
Activity: 301
sir the bounty date that youve posted is already finished right its only august 30 do we need to post more but theres no week or dates written on your bounty info we just need a clarification because we are confused
Activity: 238
Merit: 2
Actually, it is quite interesting if celebrities take part in the blockchain world so that this will increase broadly, CGOX will be a project that has a good future by involving famous names and certainly will be easy to get investors.
Activity: 510
Merit: 100
BBOD fast, non-custodial & transparent Exchange
Is this for real? I've seen the banner ads with the name of GCOX on it and some big celebrities like Manny Pacquiao and Jason Derulo while surfing the net. It caught my attention because of their promotion that celebrities are being involve on this project.
Activity: 826
Merit: 251

Here it is
The new single our star -  "Goodbye" with David Guetta feat. Nicki Minaj & Willy William
https://jderulo.co/goodbye

http://www.jasonderulo.com

-->
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-mZwL4Bh6E&frags=pl%2Cwn

GCOX provides solutions for each celebrity from all life activities to the key moments in the celebrity life cycle. I think that with GCOX each celebrity has more opportunities not only to interact with its fans but also feel how much they support him on the key moments and periods of their lives and careers! In such way, the celebrity which is is GCOX, has the solution to meet his or her needs and find the true support through the fans before they made steps that would be successful and popular in the future.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 69
Pages:
Jump to: