Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]GreenLink-Decentralized Trust Elevating Social Responsibility Standard - page 11. (Read 3603 times)

Activity: 51
Merit: 0
Telegram Username: @Digfow
Activity: 364
Merit: 34
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
Hello there. I want to warn that you should not require member who join airdrop reply their telegram username on [ANN] thread. That violate the forum's rules. You can check it.
Activity: 41
TELEGRAM USER NAME: @arthklt
Activity: 406
Merit: 1
join airdrop
@nguyenchuc123
Activity: 588
Merit: 100
Hello guys. I am done reading the platform and it makes me think that it is one of the great potential project in this forum. I just want to know if there are some reviews, ratings or feedback from different people?

Reviews are very few usually have more of them. Probably just not yet advertised and the people did not hear. While they will look at their development from the side to invest is very dangerous.
Activity: 137
Activity: 36
Telegrama: @ airdropscash2
Activity: 6
Telegram username: @Sharkdy
Activity: 27
TELEGRAM USER NAME: @diggynapel
Activity: 1
Telegram Username:-.  @kidjohny
Activity: 55
When I discovered that project, it did not betray him until he caught my eye today.
I decided to study what's what. It turned out that this is one of the best projects to date, here you can even safely invest your money
Activity: 30
Telegram @tiraxturumuz2
ETH 0xA46E55481f2e6A0380da8815Ac972Ffa7Bc83414
Activity: 1
Bounty company will do? Reddit do not forget to add. I'll wait for the release and follow you.
Activity: 36
Telegram Username: @Thaysoso
Activity: 4
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
With the good concept of the project to decentralize about social responsibility standards that combined with technology blockchain, i hope can make investors interested with this project and buy its token. The private sale of this project still live and will ending 27 days later. With support and effort from team and developer, perhaps can make this project success and reach its target and hopefully project will run like its road map.
Activity: 422
Merit: 103
Futurov
Hello guys. I am done reading the platform and it makes me think that it is one of the great potential project in this forum. I just want to know if there are some reviews, ratings or feedback from different people?
Activity: 236
Merit: 100
telegram username : @atnmdnbtc
Activity: 15
Activity: 4
Telegram @gage671
ETH 0xDfC08adF5489E0A1cf1B99fE5946ff558f33cAcE
Pages:
Jump to: