Pages:
Author

Topic: ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ [ANN][ICO][GZB] ★ GIGZI ★ Independent Wealth Management ▄▀▄▀▄▀▄ - page 43. (Read 35047 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 10
Has the GIGZI ICO ended yet?
If it has ended, where I can buy GIGZI?
Thank you.
The list of partners for exchanges has not been announced yet, I think that this information will be known during the time of Crowdsale.

Activity: 183
Merit: 1
The Gigzi project has assembled an excellent team of experts. I think that a long period of preparation of the project and experience of the team will help to create high quality applications.
The work of Gigzi Treasury with the Perth Mint can guarantee uninterrupted maintenance of the system with golden bars. I think that the reliability of the system will affect the number of users. For investors, this is a very valuable token in the long perspective.
Gold always attracts investors ' attention, and when properly organized system work, we get excellent result.
Activity: 350
I think some of the owners of Gigzi Metal will want to get gold  bar. I would like to clarify how quickly the participants will be able to exchange tokens?

Work in applications will be organized so that participants can get instant access to all three products. But the delivery of gold bars may be busy for some time depending on the region in which the participant is located.
It seems to me that for active investors and their work with crypto-actives it is more acceptable to keep the tokens of Gigzi Metal in the system.
Activity: 476
I think some of the owners of Gigzi Metal will want to get gold  bar. I would like to clarify how quickly the participants will be able to exchange tokens?

Work in applications will be organized so that participants can get instant access to all three products. But the delivery of gold bars may be busy for some time depending on the region in which the participant is located.
Activity: 193
Merit: 0
Activity: 448
The work of Gigzi Treasury with the Perth Mint can guarantee uninterrupted maintenance of the system with golden bars. I think that the reliability of the system will affect the number of users. For investors, this is a very valuable token in the long perspective.
Activity: 322
By since the project does not require registration KYC, then I think that the sale of tokens will be active. Investors very often want to remain anonymous. I hope that this way will be able to collect hard cap.
I see that the whole strategy of the team is aimed at ensuring the anonymity of the participants and saving their crypto-assets. I appreciate this opportunity.
I am sure that all Gigzi products will create a quality ecosystem for the users of crypto-assets. I expect to be able to use it and make a profit. This is a great motivation to participate in early investing.

I saw the structure of Gigzi  in white paper. All elements of the system complement the work of each participant. I hope that after successful testing, users will get all the benefits available in the description.
Well, I hope that local partners will be able to create a wide network for users of goods and services. It seems to me that this will be a final step in creating all the elements of the system.
Activity: 350
By since the project does not require registration KYC, then I think that the sale of tokens will be active. Investors very often want to remain anonymous. I hope that this way will be able to collect hard cap.
Activity: 364
I am sure that all Gigzi products will create a quality ecosystem for the users of crypto-assets. I expect to be able to use it and make a profit. This is a great motivation to participate in early investing.

I saw the structure of Gigzi  in white paper. All elements of the system complement the work of each participant. I hope that after successful testing, users will get all the benefits available in the description.
At the moment, the owners of crypto-assets are not able to reliably keep their keys. I think that IriTech technology will be able to guarantee security for investors.  This is an important advantage among other wallets.
Activity: 271
The use of the Gigzi system will definitely affect the increase in demand of cryptocurrency in the market of goods and services. That's why I think investors see these advantages when they study white paper, and the project will get proper attention when selling tokens.
What media resources will you collaborate on during your marketing campaign? I would like to follow your promotion in the future.
I've already seen the articles. They help investors understand the benefits of the project. I think we can see Gigzi on different channels.
with the concept and good goals of this project I think to attract a lot of investor interest will be easier, and in the future what is the plan of this project will run as planned and achieve success as expected. always successful for this project.
What media resources will you collaborate on during your marketing campaign? I would like to follow your promotion in the future.
I've already seen the articles. They help investors understand the benefits of the project. I think we can see Gigzi on different channels.
Activity: 280
In white paper I saw that the team took care of the profitability of its products. Making payments and conversions is critical to the long-term success of Gigzi.
Activity: 476
I am interested, the team will take part in conferences that consider the development of financial systems with the help of blockchain technology?
It seems to me that the team is more focused on the development of its system. Moreover, there are already main partners for the project, which create the basis for the development of all products.
Activity: 336
I hope to gain more stability when using crypto assets in the GIGZI  system. If the team can implement their roadmap as planned, then I'm sure a lot of users will be here.
Pages:
Jump to: