Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⭐️⭐️⭐️HEALTH FX⭐️⭐️⭐️The Future of Healthcare. Smarter. - page 3. (Read 825 times)

copper member
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
What range of services do you offer for patients and clinics?
Activity: 14
Merit: 2
Signed up for the whitelist and waiting for Sept 1  Tongue
Activity: 3
They have met their soft cap - congrats team!
Activity: 6
Activity: 101
Merit: 4

Our Whitelist is now officially open.

Hi Kiriya,

Thank you for your interest in Health FX.

On our Website www.hfxtoken.com we have a section called ''Product'' (please see the screenshot below). Our MVP is Global Health and Travel.

Our CEO, Varun Panjwani will be discussing this and more about Health FX during Facebook live Ask Me Anything session on July 25 at 1 pm UTC on our official Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/healthfyx/

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I have looked though your website and didn't find any info about if you have a prototype/mvp?
Hi Okane,

Thank you for your kind words and belief in Health FX. Our team is working around the clock to make this a great success.

With best,

HealthFX Team

Click on the image below to read the article

Thank you!!

With best,
HealthFX Team
Activity: 4
Very interesting and promising project! With more than 8 years of medical industry experience, I have trust this project will succeed.
Thank you for being supportive.

With best,
HealthFX Team
Activity: 6
A project with great prospects. I much believe in this project.
The Health FX team draws extensive experience from healthcare, insurance, technology, finance, legal, regulatory, global start-ups and Fortune 500 executive leadership. We have composed our Team very carefully to succeed in delivering different project phases. Within this Team, we have also highly experienced blockchain developers and architects. All that information and more is available on our website: www.hfxtoken.com.

With best,
HealthFX Team
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
I really doubt the experience of the team. They do not seem to have a platform in blockchain technology.
Activity: 168
Merit: 5
Blockchain powered smart contracts, combined with a vast network of medical professionals and the deep expertise of the Health FX team will dramatically lower health care costs, improve patient care quality, security and efficiency throughout the industry.
Thank you for your support.

With best,
HealthFX Team
Hi Tonyhawk909,

Thank you for your kind words.

With best,

HealthFX Team
Activity: 224
Hi Clonely,

Thank you for your support. We are truly excited about the project and bring care to patients in a far more efficient manner!

With best,
HealthFX Team
Pages:
Jump to: