Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅[ANN]✅[ICO]✅[HNBEE] HONEYBEE | Blockchain project based on actual products - page 16. (Read 959 times)

Activity: 60
Merit: 29
I like this idea with bees, besides the token has a small issue
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
forgive me, but I do not really understand what will be the profits of investors? why should they buy your tokens? what can we do with them?
The purpose of ICO is a fund-raising using production of tokens. Organizers will reduce tradable emission systematically buying tokens on the exchanges every quarter. Also in 2021 token will be used by our consumers and partners as an additional payment instrument within our distribution network.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
forgive me, but I do not really understand what will be the profits of investors? why should they buy your tokens? what can we do with them?
We've set first 10 traps for bees. In a few days we'll set another 10 traps on nearby area. Also organizers buy building materials and in 2 weeks after harmonization of hive's plan with North America's technologies we'll start it's production.

https://www.instagram.com/hnbeetoken/
https://twitter.com/hnbeetoken
https://t.me/hnbeetoken
This is an interesting project and there are a lot of bonuses out there, but I would still be waiting for information regarding the signature campaign.
Egretia
What do you mean?
Activity: 266
This is an interesting project and there are a lot of bonuses out there, but I would still be waiting for information regarding the signature campaign.
Egretia
What are advantages of your business?
1. Deployment of the apiary and making finished products does not need high costs because of specificity of this business.
2. First project in the world based on natural beekeeping products.
3. Transparency on all stages on reporting periods. Publicity of apiary location.
4. High economic returns, relevance of the beekeeping products on russian market, state benefits for doing business.
5. Experienced team, part of which have their own local business. Maximum experience of beekeepers is 40 years.
Activity: 2
What are advantages of your business?
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your ICO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/honeybee-token-21859 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.

Thank you for your message, we will definitely verify the status and increase our projects' rating.
Interesting to follow, it looks like a promising project. I`ll be waiting for time to act with this cool project. Good luck

interesting projects with coin sales information full of bonuses, the total supply of coins is also not excessive, hopefully with a promotional program that made the sale of coins reach the target hardcap

Thank you, your support means a lot to us!
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
interesting projects with coin sales information full of bonuses, the total supply of coins is also not excessive, hopefully with a promotional program that made the sale of coins reach the target hardcap
copper member
Activity: 34
Merit: 10
ICOHOLDER SUPPORT
Hello! I am editor from icoholder.com. Your IСO was added to our listing and now is available to investors: https://icoholder.com/en/honeybee-token-21859 You can edit your Page by adding more information about your ICO after verification and also verify team members to improve ranking.
Activity: 113
Interesting to follow, it looks like a promising project. I`ll be waiting for time to act with this cool project. Good luck
I see that the project is based on the extraction of honey, it will be made in Russia? what kind of terrain do you want to use for this to understand whether it will be produced all year round or is it only seasonal mining
Здpaвcтвyйтe. Дyмaю, нa poднoм Baм бyдeт yдoбнee Smiley
Учacтoк pacпoлoжeн в Opлoвcкoй oблacти, ceлe Maкeeвcкoм нa paвниннoй мecтнocти пoд нeбoльшим yклoнoм, oгpaждeн c тpex cтopoн дepeвьями, чтo минимизиpyeт вeтpeнocть и yвeличивaeт зaтeнeннyю oблacть. Paбoты нa фepмe вeдyтcя тoлькo в тeплoe вpeмя гoдa, в пepиoд мeдoнoca y пчeл, нa зимний пepиoд пaceкa кoнcepвиpyeтcя, yльи c пчeлиными ceмьями пoмeщaютcя в зимoвник (oмшaник), a кoмaндa пpoeктa зaнимaeтcя opгaнизaциoнными вoпpocaми, cбытoм пpoдyкции, нaлaживaниeм тopгoвыx cвязeй и т.п. Бoлee тoчнyю инфopмaцию вы мoжeтe нaйти в pyccкoй вepcии Whitepaper.
Activity: 924
Merit: 250
my only address Eth: 0xa3beBBea49563A6D6D....
I see that the project is based on the extraction of honey, it will be made in Russia? what kind of terrain do you want to use for this to understand whether it will be produced all year round or is it only seasonal mining
Activity: 126
I have no personal experience with qtrade but why risk it.
Activity: 113
The platform looks promising. I hope you will succeed.
this best idea to bounty program .

There will not be bounty because soft cap is too small for this.

good luck team for this project

Thanks Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: