Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]HoweyCoins: the only BitcoinTalk-endorsed ICO - GUARANTEED PROFIT - page 10. (Read 410787 times)

Activity: 121
Merit: 10
If You Responded To An Investment Offer Like This, You Could Have Been Scammed – HoweyCoins Are Completely Fake!

https://www.investor.gov/howeycoins
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909
https://bpip.org
lol this is a scam. deposited like .07 btc and got nothing months ago

Send the TX ID to the support team and they'll fix that right away.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
lol this is a scam. deposited like .07 btc and got nothing months ago
Activity: 224
Merit: 62
I bought 20 howeycoins back in 1942, now I am a trillionaire! INVEST NOW, GOOD MONEY, VERY PROFIT.

This was my life before howeycoin

now this is me

It is still not to late to invest.
Activity: 360
Merit: 251
Wow, so many people can't even read. No wonder people still fall for scams.  Roll Eyes
These people shouldn't even be on this forum. I mean how stupid can you possibly get?
Activity: 8
F..k me for not noticing that  Grin Grin Grin Not been around too long)
Activity: 130
Don't you ever know that this is a sarcasm post???
they are promoting this thread just to make your own diligence in investing specially ICO's that are too good to be true returns.

just try to click the link to be informed.
Activity: 8
When you go to their site it redirect you to https://www.investor.gov/howeycoins. Its saying, Welcome to Investor.gov, the Securities and Exchange Commission’s site designed for individual investors. We’ve recently seen fraudsters pretending to be involved in blockchain technology, initial coin offerings, and crypto-currencies – when really they are simply operating scams designed to take investors’ hard-earned money. We created the bogus HoweyCoins.com site as an educational tool to alert investors to possible fraud involving digital assets like crypto-currencies and coin offerings.

Fortunately, frauds like these often have a number of “red flags” that can help you tell if the so-called “investment opportunity” is really a scam. Our bogus site is a mash-up of a number of different things we've seen – any particular fraud may be harder to spot than the red flags here. Here are some of the signs of fraud that are on the HoweyCoins site – we hope reviewing these may help you recognize a real fraud in the future!
copper member
Activity: 23
Lol, at first I was pretty disappointed at the mods for sponsoring this s**t. Then I realized that its a fake project to encourage potential investors to make some research before investing into any project.

Good work mods. This was surely needed (y)
Activity: 136
Hi guys. I would like to know more about the projects that bitcointalk approves of, I think many others are interested in finding. If someone tells you where you can read about projects, provide a link for the rest.
Activity: 32
This project and thread is hysterical.  Well done guys lol
legendary
Activity: 2170
Merit: 1789
$LIBRA is the real HoweyCoin  Wink Grin Kiss weeeeee

You can buy Libra with HoweyCoin. Buy one get one free. Limited for 24 first buyers only!
Call your nearest bank and submit your KYC. You might need a blood test to invest in Libra.
Activity: 1834
Merit: 639
*Brute force will solve any Bitcoin problem*
$LIBRA is the real HoweyCoin  Wink Grin Kiss weeeeee
Activity: 281
Merit: 77
You got questions? We got answers. coinclarity.com
Wow, playing with fire with that 'guaranteed profit' line.

Well you know what they say, sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

Never understood how that made sense but apparently people say say it unironically.
Activity: 32

HoweyCoins
The Internet was the first part of the revolution. The other part is blockchain technology and cryptocurrencies.

Info

What are HoweyCoins?

Combining the two most growth-oriented segments of the digital economy – blockchain technology and travel, HoweyCoin is the newest and only coin offering that captures the magic of coin trading profits AND the excitement and guaranteed returns of the travel industry. HoweyCoins will partner with all segments of the travel industry (air, hotel, car rental, bitcoin loan crypto and luxury segments , earning coins you can trade for profit instead of points. Massive potential upside benefits like:

• HoweyCoins are officially registered with the U.S. government;
  • HoweyCoins will trade on an SEC-compliant exchange where you can buy and sell them for profit;
  • HoweyCoins can be used with existing points programs;
  • HoweyCoins can be exchanged for cryptocurrencies and cash;
  • HoweyCoins can be spent at any participating airline or hotel;
  • HoweyCoins can also be redeemed for merchandise.

How does it work?

Investors can purchase HoweyCoins with any major credit card, widely-circulated coin, or with TravExcoins, our exclusive e-commerce partner in the travel and luxury goods investment area.

HoweyCoins platform stands as one of the largest cryptocurrency platforms ever built. Recent market surveys expect the luxury travel industry to set a world-record high of over $1.5 trillion this year. The vast majority of these business and vacation transactions require processing, centralized currency and, most importantly, nickel and dime fees that add up to literally billions. HoweyCoins utilize the latest crypto-technology to allow travelers to purchase all segments without these limitations, press release allowing HoweyCoin users to buy, sell, and trade in a frictionless environment – where they use HoweyCoins to purchase travel OR as a government-backed, freely tradable investment – or both!

ICO ENDS NEXT MONTH; DON'T MISS THIS EXCLUSIVE OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN HOWEYCOINS TRAVEL NETWORK NOW!
VISIT OUR WEBSITE TO LEARN MORE & INVEST!
Wow, playing with fire with that 'guaranteed profit' line.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 369
Information about this project has been published at the forum for more than a year. I periodically go to the project website and do not see any changes. It feels like there's something wrong. Can someone give more information about this project? I mean, something more substantial than a website? Show at least the official registration of the project HoweyCoins in the us government...

There is nothing wrong. Just buy the coins.
Are you buy this coin too? I wonder about this coin after launch at exchange, any information where is team add howeycoins to exchange ?

I honestly can't tell if you're jesting, or if you truly are serious.  Undecided

Mistercoin--

Lmao....People can't apparently see a joke XD
legendary
Activity: 1038
Merit: 1000
https://r.honeygain.me/XEDDM2B07C
Information about this project has been published at the forum for more than a year. I periodically go to the project website and do not see any changes. It feels like there's something wrong. Can someone give more information about this project? I mean, something more substantial than a website? Show at least the official registration of the project HoweyCoins in the us government...

There is nothing wrong. Just buy the coins.
Are you buy this coin too? I wonder about this coin after launch at exchange, any information where is team add howeycoins to exchange ?

I honestly can't tell if you're jesting, or if you truly are serious.  Undecided

Mistercoin--
Activity: 1
I wonder if somebody copied the website and set it up for real if people would actually buy it lol
Activity: 131
just click on the damn link!

LOL!  I found it to be pretty funny. 
Activity: 130
just click on the damn link!
Pages:
Jump to: