Pages:
Author

Topic: ✅✅[ANN]✅✅[ICO]✅✅[HUB]✅✅ 🔹🔹 UHUB 🔹🔹 Decentralized E-Commerce Ecosystem 🔹🔹 - page 2. (Read 5530 times)

Activity: 392
Merit: 100
Indonesian Translator
I have a question about HUB Connector: is there a list of cities/countries that are going to be supported? Which counties have the priority in the project?

As this project is from Vietnam, but registered in Singapore. Obviously it will start from Asian market.

Yes, you're right. We plan to start from Asian market. Thank you

Hi dev Im sorry I have to ask this question..
Is uhub.io website has any trouble...
I see on the website that  the token sold is not raise...
Im sorry if im wrong sir..

My best Regards
Yayan
Activity: 175
Merit: 15
General Director at MoonBounties.io
I have a question about HUB Connector: is there a list of cities/countries that are going to be supported? Which counties have the priority in the project?

As this project is from Vietnam, but registered in Singapore. Obviously it will start from Asian market.

Yes, you're right. We plan to start from Asian market. Thank you
Uhub needs to spread out the word to the community, i think the funding is a bit slower at the moment, a similar project that intends to introduce smart contracts for the c2c marketplaces was sold out quickly reaching their hardcap. I wish the same for uhub.

Yes, we're working on it. Some big investors are coming in soon, hopefully, everything will be alright.
Indonesian Translator
Any update of this project.??
How many token sold out during pre ICO?

Our main problem is the lack of funds and human resources for an effective promotion. The idea itself is great, and we're working with Vietnamese investors to get the funds and push with an aggressive marketing campaign. It's quite difficult to do everything at the same time, so we hope our team will expand as well. Hope we'll succeed, we invested ourselves to the bone in this.

This is great poject with good idea i thought.
We are supporting this this project to get succed..
Uhub would get a great succeed...

Our main problem is the lack of funds and human resources for an effective promotion. The idea itself is great, and we're working with Vietnamese investors to get the funds and push with an aggressive marketing campaign. It's quite difficult to do everything at the same time, so we hope our team will expand as well. Hope we'll succeed, we invested ourselves to the bone in this.
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
Uhub needs to spread out the word to the community, i think the funding is a bit slower at the moment, a similar project that intends to introduce smart contracts for the c2c marketplaces was sold out quickly reaching their hardcap. I wish the same for uhub.
Indonesian Translator
Activity: 1834
Merit: 11
The project uhub is very good, the platform uhub is very good for the sewer and who likes to travel abroad, all the transaction, ordering tickets hotels, the plane and so on.. platform uhub is very help the tourists and entrepreneur..and the concept of the project is good, uhub success.. uhub project will have the concept of a very promising to the future
I think ecommerce projects based on blockchain can do really well and can significantly reduce the prices by eliminating the brokers and big comissions, uhub is a great project, INS ecosystem also aims the same, i think there will be positive competition between the to projects for the wellness of the community.

I couldn't agree more. We hope for the best. Smiley
Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
I think ecommerce projects based on blockchain can do really well and can significantly reduce the prices by eliminating the brokers and big comissions, uhub is a great project, INS ecosystem also aims the same, i think there will be positive competition between the to projects for the wellness of the community.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Merit: 10
This is very profitable for buyers and sellers because if there are third parties who intervene then usually the price will become more expensive and good luck with your project

Thank you, we're doing our best to successfully fund this ICO Smiley
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
This is very profitable for buyers and sellers because if there are third parties who intervene then usually the price will become more expensive and good luck with your project
Indonesian Translator
ANN [IDN] link missing
please fix it sir.

thanks
Our presale has started! Join us, only a few more places are left. In just half an hour we've gathered over 125 ETH.
Basically, the aim is to create one application that will cover the majority of online shopping needs and provide long-term benefits to the community.

Yes, that's correct. By combining many useful features we hope to create an ecosystem which will be appealing enough to attract a large number of users.
Activity: 294
Merit: 12
Basically, the aim is to create one application that will cover the majority of online shopping needs and provide long-term benefits to the community.
Our presale starts in just 1 hour from now! We have a small number of places left, the first few who visit our website at 8 PM UTC+8 will get the chance to buy the HUB token at 30% discount!
https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/launch?iso=20171116T20&p0=236&msg=UHUB+Token+Pre-sales&font=cursive

Pages:
Jump to: