Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]IHT Real Estate Protocol-Global Real Estate Blockchain Cloud Platform - page 2. (Read 1884 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This is a very interesting and promising idea as investments in real estate bring good profits. Blockchain will make this process more transparent, which will attract investors' attention. Will look further!
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
Hi Dev! Participated in airdrop, thank you! Tell me do you plan a full-fledged bounty company?
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
I am very much interested about this project.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
Real estate sounds like a robust backbone of this project. Although, can you confirm it?
Activity: 156
Merit: 100
B2B - Find, Connect, Trade
Real estate has always been a hot spot of investment. many people are unable to participate because of financial reasons. the launch of this platform may allow them to have a chance to participate.
Activity: 70
 Therefore prices  of tokens will be growing all the time. I will watch the project with great interest.The investments in the real estate always were reliable preservation of the capital, price for the real estate constantly grows.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
I will be able to put some money in this project at later stages as of now seed investors are given chance to invest. Next in line is private pre-sale and so on in few weeks from now. There are big names involved as advisors or team behind the project that attracted me and to everyone will do in coming days.
Activity: 90
http://twitter.com/crazy_crypto
Very interesting project! Lets keep an eye on that  Smiley!
Activity: 56
Guys, what do you think about the ICO? do you think the minimum cap will be reached?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Interesting project what are you plains for the token?

Hi darasinmi4show, thanks for the interest. For the token ecosystem, you can refer to here.

looks promising, I'll research more about this one. btw, How much IHT will get each?. Thank's
You will get 1IHT. More details will be given at a later stage on the ico sale rate of the tokens. At this point of time, the price is about $1 to $2usd. Stay tune in telegram for more information.
Activity: 420
Merit: 15
looks promising, I'll research more about this one. btw, How much IHT will get each?. Thank's
Activity: 406
Interesting project what are you plains for the token?
Activity: 16
I am very much interested about this project. Because it has a great roadmap, supply, idea. I really want to join. All the best dev.
Activity: 322
Hi..I think tuis promising project, and I Like the IHT Real Estate Protocol. Will be a part as good network. Good luck and success.
Activity: 63
real estate stuff, love that. i purchased coins for brickblock so why not to this coin. Looking forward to participate
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
There are many real estate related projects out there which are way ahead of you. Do you have any comparison charts what you do better or different than all the other projects?
And how can we prove that McAffee is really involved in your project instead of only be mentioned on your website?

The whitepaper is pretty short and not very impressive to be honest...
Looking forward to your answers

1. We are the first property / real estate / asset project that target to link with regulated financial institution in Asia. We have already talked to finance institution in China, Hong Kong , and Singapore, and the feedback is positive

2. Mcafee’s blockchain incubator Mcafeecoin.com is our strategic partner and they have posted this in both their whitepaper and also telegram group, you can check it out on their telegram group.

3. Both Whitepaper and website are Version 1.0 now, we are updating a new version with my application case and also legal advisory next couple of weeks  

Hope all these answer your questions.

I always keep my eyes in the new startups. But I have some questions: where will your group do the really business at? It seems that you are a Chinese group, so I suppose that you will host your business there.
But the ico has been forbidden there. If no Chinese citizens can join the ico, so they should buy it in the exchange to get the coins, and send to your platform to join your business?

I saw you have founded your business long time ago, it’s already better than a lot of other projects. Hope you will go well. Hope to get your reply.

The funding raising will be carried out in a few rounds. It will be opened to the public for investment. The fund will be collected and used for business development.

Like you have mentioned, due to regulations and restriction by the China government, there will be unmet demand by the Chinese and they can only buy the token from the exchange, which can be a good sign for investors.
copper member
Activity: 448
Merit: 110
Activity: 138
@damasked
Property protected by law also involve your bank account which is necessary for trade of coins or tokens at times. Estate property is the fastest developing investment so far. I have keen interest in this project.
Pages:
Jump to: