Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Infinitus - Smart Designation Repository - page 3. (Read 19700 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 10
Since i can pass the crypto to my next of kin, what is the no. of kin can i tied to?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
is it true that signature is paid with dollars, it seems I'm not so sure, if only twitter and facebook are paid with the stake, how your coin will spread
copper member
Activity: 196
Merit: 0
Hello) I've read the project, the road map and the documentation, it should be great! I think there will be no difficulties with achieving the set goals, the project will definitely attract the attention of investors  Smiley

What do you think is the most ideal situation to attract investors to invest in this ICO?
Hello dev, does this project have a competitor or anyone in the same field? i mean this is a new innovation or you come as a competitor?

From what i know there is similar project in the market if i am not wrong maybe the TS can give you a more definite answer.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Hello dev, does this project have a competitor or anyone in the same field? i mean this is a new innovation or you come as a competitor?
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
One of the concern I have back when I first time entering cryptoworld was if something happen to me and no one knows I have certain amount worth of wealth in form of crypto. And applied yo actual world problem, we sometimes have some secret stash that we built with no one knows of its existence, be it on bank account balancr or in time deposit, or life insurance. Does infinitus will also cover these field?

INFINITUS byte-sized (1MB) smart designation repository is designed for simple alphanumeric data. It is able to store short texts. So you can information on your secret stash and including the respective password.

Very nice, glad to hear that. Forgive my lack of knowledge on this matter, but am I correct that 1MB of memory filled with alphanumeric data means I can store a lot of details in it? Like tens of bank details etc?
Activity: 616
Merit: 107
Hello) I've read the project, the road map and the documentation, it should be great! I think there will be no difficulties with achieving the set goals, the project will definitely attract the attention of investors  Smiley
copper member
Activity: 87
You want to create wallet where chaotic letters and numbers of wallet name will be changed to one word? Or can you tell me main goal your project?

It works on the smart contract. Your information will be store in secured smart contract and upon certain conditions are activated, the information will be released.

The purpose of the project is to
- BLOCKCHAIN BASED STORAGE
Which allows its user to store encrypted digital data on a decentralized network
- SECURE AND SAFE
Transfer private data to a designated receiver upon a predetermined triggered event.

I did not like your platform. The transfer is fastened to the next of kin through a smart android. Tolko is not enough information written on the basis of this platform. Need more information, but in general, tell me where to get them.

Do try out our andriod app that will be ready soon. From the app, you are able to understand how the system of Infinitus works and how they can benefit you.

One of the concern I have back when I first time entering cryptoworld was if something happen to me and no one knows I have certain amount worth of wealth in form of crypto. And applied yo actual world problem, we sometimes have some secret stash that we built with no one knows of its existence, be it on bank account balancr or in time deposit, or life insurance. Does infinitus will also cover these field?

INFINITUS byte-sized (1MB) smart designation repository is designed for simple alphanumeric data. It is able to store short texts. So you can information on your secret stash and including the respective password.
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1398
Yes, I'm an asshole
Activity: 420
Merit: 100
a good project with an interesting concept. provide solutions to problems that the crypto community is facing. and the teams on this project are people who are experts in their field who will be able to handle the problems. permission to monitor first, to see how the development. good luck as expected.
Activity: 168
I did not like your platform. The transfer is fastened to the next of kin through a smart android. Tolko is not enough information written on the basis of this platform. Need more information, but in general, tell me where to get them.
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
You want to create wallet where chaotic letters and numbers of wallet name will be changed to one word? Or can you tell me main goal your project?
raddish, jametoti and Shadovka how do the three of you see this passing down your crypto to your next of kin if the holder passed away suddenly?

To me i find that this passing down of crypto to the next of kin if you pass away suddenly act like a will and is better than the standard type of will make by parents to their child in many ways.   

I have a similar view as shadovka the will that is running in the market now require more manual work as compare to being done in crypto. However i am more concern on what are the fees and the limitations it will have in the long term or short term though.

They should be able to surpass their limitations that is haunting them by studying on similar projects/ ICO on crypto and researching on what are the boundary that is affecting this ICO 'WILL' idea even those that are not using blockchain i implement it onto blockchain platform if possible. This move definitely will attract more potential investors.
copper member

i was just wondering why both projects have same images. did you hire the same graphic designer or you guys are just single team?
not accusing or something here but. what else can i think of these. maybe the team can explain all these. i would assume you knew each other?

infinitus: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicoinfinitus-smart-designation-repository-4459629

upfinex: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/--4421799

The team has responded.

The design of the website header is a template. The team is aware of this issue and that’s why our improved website will be out before London fintech week. Do visit our website again some time later to check out the fresh new layout.
copper member
Activity: 196
raddish, jametoti and Shadovka how do the three of you see this passing down your crypto to your next of kin if the holder passed away suddenly?

To me i find that this passing down of crypto to the next of kin if you pass away suddenly act like a will and is better than the standard type of will make by parents to their child in many ways.   

I have a similar view as shadovka the will that is running in the market now require more manual work as compare to being done in crypto. However i am more concern on what are the fees and the limitations it will have in the long term or short term though.

Glad to see your reply however do you think they will charge through a small percentage of the total amount of a one time fee for every transaction? If possible you want to be more specific on the types of limitations you are looking at?
Activity: 252

copper member

i was just wondering why both projects have same images. did you hire the same graphic designer or you guys are just single team?
not accusing or something here but. what else can i think of these. maybe the team can explain all these. i would assume you knew each other?

I can ask the dev team on this. It is great that you have feedback to us. Thanks for the great contribution. I wont be surprised if these image is legit and taken from shutterstock etc but i would also like to know the real reason.

Hello, the pre-sale is already finished or not? i see there is only 19 days left for token sales begin.
And also i see that you already have a twitter official account but you havent added it to the first page.

yup you are right. do feel free to follow our twitter at https://t.me/infinitustoken
copper member
This is not a new idea. There are a number of projects which have built such a technology. When will your platform be ready to use?

The demo for the andriod app will be available soon so do join our telegram to have the latest updates on our progress.
It looks interesting and will continue this project. I hope to develop further and look forward to more updates!

You seem to be very enthusiastic about this ICO project will you want to share your opinions on this project and what are the developments and update you are looking at?
Activity: 95
Merit: 1
seeing projects built with an experienced working team and working on this work will bring success
Pages:
Jump to: