Pages:
Author

Topic: 💠ANN💠ICO💠InRating-your personal social media-space💠 - page 2. (Read 727 times)

Activity: 21
Merit: 0
The purposes of this project are clearly explained in details with reasonable facts. Really promising, hoping this project takes off soon enough and achieve the aim of reaching.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1448
Is there any team representative, that can someone answer few questions?

1. In the first post there is stated, that pre-ico, round 1 and 2 have maximum emission amount, but there is the no info about minimum. What it the minimum amount?

2. In your whitepaper there is written:

"*INToken (or abbreviated – INT) is an external utility token to raise funds for ICO. It is credited proportionally to the funds invested in the InRating"

There is one INT already - "Internet Node Token". Than what is "yours" INT ?

3. Why Round 1 & 2 duration periods from ANN topic is different from whitepaper ?

In ANN they are August 1 to August 31, 2018 for Round 1. And October 1 to October 31, 2018 for Round 2.

In whitepaper they are Autumn 2018 for Round 1 and Winter 2018-2019 for Round 2.

Which one is correct?
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
Hi developers! I'm participate in your bounty campaign and follow for your project.
A similar concept was in the series "Black Mirror" - Episode "Nosedive". Even the interface is something similar =)
Perhaps your project will also cover the whole world in the future and the rating in your network will affect the real life))
Great project! Successes to you and prosperity!
NLO
Activity: 448
Merit: 10
MenaPay - Crypto made easier than cash
Very interesting. And why are there no photos of team members? More precisely, why do they all stand with their backs to the photograph?
Activity: 588
Merit: 128
very interesting project. will follow up.  Smiley
good lick!
Activity: 1059
Merit: 121
Here somebody answers questions?
Activity: 266
Merit: 12
Wonderful ICO project! very nice concept I would like to participate and support this platform because it looks very promising and interesting project and also have a huge potential to success in the future, I'm really glad to be part of it. Good luck Dev, hope your projects running well and succeed.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100

[/quote]
Great project! I hope this project is successful. Good luck!!!!!!
Activity: 372
Merit: 114
why the website is not provided in english, will be more easily understood if in english.this is just a suggestion.
Activity: 221
Merit: 11
see the VEIAG project plan very interesting. VEIAG is a global organization dedicated to the development and implementation of value-based business projects worldwide. our goal is to offer financing. hopefully this good plan will work
Activity: 616
Merit: 101
Hi, can not on the topic, but in the bounty branch is not who is not responsible! Joined your company and appeared a couple of questions! How many in social networks, retweets and reposts need to be done in a week? And could not change in the facebook table the cell 235 nick нч67 on yx67 Not correctly filled the form! Thank you!
Activity: 350
Merit: 4
Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty
I'm participate bounty campaign and I follow for your project. I was registred on your site and testing functional. I sent my opinion in interview in google form.
Your project is good, but your need something new that to differ from other social network.
Activity: 266
Future projects with simple steps that provide a huge total of tokens. Here also will form a strong strength in business that will create a new breakthrough for team and participation.
Activity: 462
Merit: 281
dApps Development Automation Platform
Any reason that 70% of your core team scared to show there face on your website? lol that's so funny with their back.
I close this web project immediately when I see the team showing their back
Activity: 68
Great project! Will be waiting for the development
Activity: 252
I have interest in your project. But it's not clear with the development team. Is the team anonymous?
copper member
Activity: 15
copper member
copper member

Subscribe to newsletter

Pages:
Jump to: