Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][IPBO] CRYPTO-PUPPIES-LAND --- Order Book Round2 is open - page 2. (Read 8763 times)

Activity: 386
Merit: 100
 Marketplace is not open , the CryptoPuppies  so fun , i hope i will have  a Puppi and become PuppyLord
Activity: 72
Merit: 0
Looking at your website, order book till August 12, 2018 will get 25% bonus. And how about after August 12, is there no bonus again for "order book"? if no, it means next week will be the last week for getting bonus of order book. only one week again to get bonus for every one who wants to order book.     
Activity: 737
Merit: 104

This puppy is so cute. How can i get it??
Activity: 192
What is the stage of your pre-sale?I feel that your project has many supporters, which is very popular and impressive. I will keep following your development progress
Now it is the round 2 of pre-sale in progress. Of course we have joined a huge community of CryptoPuppies Land community. We glad that you join also
This project has a serious team, any thoughts about bounty campaign in near future?
Sure! It's already started:  https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annnew-bountyipbo-crypto-puppies-land-round2-4742538   - bounty campaign of CryptoPuppiesLand
Activity: 50
What is the stage of your pre-sale?I feel that your project has many supporters, which is very popular and impressive. I will keep following your development progress
Activity: 154
This project has a serious team, any thoughts about bounty campaign in near future?
Don't forget to vote for CryptoPuppies you like more!
Also some new distinguishing Accessories and suites for CryptoPuppies will be announced here in few days!
Activity: 98
Activity: 1974
Merit: 592

I like this is so cute.
good project and idea i think this project is useful and will help a lot
wish you luck
Thanks for your high appreciation! Just look at our Marketplace on main website
Activity: 154
good project and idea i think this project is useful and will help a lot
wish you luck
Activity: 167
Amazing project with the great team and clean purposes! It has to be great start and launch!
Pages:
Jump to: