Pages:
Author

Topic: 🌟🌟🚀[ANN][ICO]Kryptopy🌟🌟🚀Complete Cryptocurrency Social Network For Traders - page 2. (Read 2131 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 0
Hello everyone, we just posted a making of video of the platform on our facbook page. I don't think I can post it here.

here is the link https://www.facebook.com/kryptopy/

More to come this week.
here is a higher resolution UX : https://ibb.co/kWHKAb
thats the trader view which will be customizable
https://www.kryptopy.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/21640723_1908102469438461_6813785088647019214_o.jpg

This is one example : the 3 little dots at the top of a post, if the post belongs to you, you will be able to chose who you want to share them with either like that or in batch. But I know what you mean by complexifying the social network side of it. I have a meeting with my lead developer and designer tommorow to see how to simplify it so it does not get in the way of a good user experience. At the pace they are going I should get something new by monday Smiley

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey,

Could you help me with this:

"Kryptopy will offer the following:

- Complete privacy on user profiles and their content;" AND Social network?

How do you think to make both compatible?

Well first, it does mean that if you want to stay anonymous on the network you can. You can only give access to portions of your profile and so on. That is how it usually work but a bit less granular.

On the other end, nobody gets access to the posts, trade or content you make unless you decide to do so. Not even the administrator of the system. This bring another question which is how to filter without seeing the posts ? Well we use and will develop more sophisticated machine learning classifiers to do so in a way that we dont have to see the content but only its classification score without the context. That classifier which is not as huge as the user content, will then be stored on the blockchain so it cannot be tempered with. This will reduce the cost of having a fully decentralized content system on the public blockchain and allow filtering to be secure.

I like the idea of having a such control over my own content and posts. But would't this hurt the simplicity of using it as a social network? Do you have some sample UI  to show how us the realization of having so many options under control?
When you say "self-mining concept" do you mean the backers will get more tokens on their address or that their tokens will be worth more?

they will have more tokens on their account + each token will be worth more as the value of the network increase at the same time.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
When you say "self-mining concept" do you mean the backers will get more tokens on their address or that their tokens will be worth more?
Is it just me or someone just copied our white paper ? can Someone give his opinion please ? ... also what can we do about it ?
The person who did copy : https://socialx.network
us : https://www.krptopy.com

thank you in advance for your feedbacks.

Nick
Do we have a bounty program

Hello Daniel, like I said above not officially but we are open to proposals. You can let me know what you have in mind at [email protected]

Thanks,

Nick
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
thank you everyone for your questions today I hope I did fulfill your curiosity Smiley if you like it pass the word to others I will still be available tommorow for another round of questioning.

Our telegram channel is : t.me/TheKryptopyNetworkGeneral

See you there!

Hey,

Well first, it does mean that if you want to stay anonymous on the network you can. You can only give access to portions of your profile and so on. That is how it usually work but a bit less granular.

On the other end, nobody gets access to the posts, trade or content you make unless you decide to do so. Not even the administrator of the system. This bring another question which is how to filter without seeing the posts ? Well we use and will develop more sophisticated machine learning classifiers to do so in a way that we dont have to see the content but only its classification score without the context. That classifier which is not as huge as the user content, will then be stored on the blockchain so it cannot be tempered with. This will reduce the cost of having a fully decentralized content system on the public blockchain and allow filtering to be secure.

Activity: 824
Merit: 500
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Hey,

this is just like a copy trader platform on forex broker ?
but, both the trader and their copier have benefits , am i right ?

You are right on that part but it is way more than that. Take per example Facebook user base, what if only 10% of it would bring real value with every post they make ?
You can look more at this like a mixed of Facebook & Linkedin, without the spam and ads and with a mainstream portion to attract non cryptocurrency users to the industry with rewards and such.
The other portion is the trading / exchange portion where traders can trade and share or not what they did. If they do then they get rewarded for doing so.

So yes both have benefits. But also there is benefits for posting relevant content or replies and making the network more valuable with quality content.
Activity: 1092
Hodlers Network
this is just like a copy trader platform on forex broker ?
but, both the trader and their copier have benefits , am i right ?
Intersting concept, with this we could do an interesting/fun thing while we could do what became our hobby and also we could collect money from it.

Totally thats one of the goal of it + get more non crypto followers and let them follow or copy more experienced people. While those same people (experienced traders) would get profit in reward for letting them do it. We want to create a win-win situation for everyone. Other projects and blockchain projects are also joining us so that can bring more to it. Per example one of them is a blockchain based cashback reward system with known brands. Cannot say much more about it now but it gives an example as to how we will bring value to the token in the long run. However all of it by staying loyal to our concept without ads or spam.
Hi Nick,

How do you see having a bounty campaign decrease value of your token?

We said that to avoid giving too much and diluting the value. Also we like thing when they are straightforward. Per example we got a lot of message of people wanting to post fake posts for money that we did turn down. We are not closed to reasonable offers that are in check with our personal values tho. I am open to any decent proposal.
Activity: 728
Intersting concept, with this we could do an interesting/fun thing while we could do what became our hobby and also we could collect money from it.
Activity: 90
Merit: 10
Hi Nick,

How do you see having a bounty campaign decrease value of your token?
I invite you all to leave your comments about what you think of our project as well as questions you may have. I am here to answer all of them. Make sure to check our website.

Thanks

Nick
You're right and that is a very good point. In fact the proof of intelligence mechanism which is a sophisticated artificial intelligence algorithm for scoring the content, will take care of redundancy in the way that if it scores too high as redundant it will get less reward or none at all.

Per example a score of 8-10 on the redundancy scale would give 0 KPY reward
a score of 5-7 0.02 KPY
and a score below 4 would be 0.05 KPY

The content is store in binary as 0 and 1 in the database and ordered by a classifier which makes the process completely private.

Sorry for getting technical here but thats the kind of question I really like to answer Smiley

Pages:
Jump to: