Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌟MimiCoin🌟First social cryptocurrency📱App available on AppStore📱 - page 2. (Read 1082 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 23
http://hellomimic.com/invest

Role of Coin/Token
Used to buy goods, services, ad spaces, in-app-purchaces and paying influencers on social networks worldwide
Symbol
MIM
Maximum supply (hard cap)
50,000,000 MIM
Available for purchase
45,000,000 MIM
Emission rate
No new coins will ever be created
Accepted currencies
ETH only
Price
1 ETH = 500 MIM
Minimum transaction amount
0.002 ETH
Main ICO sale period
December 29, 2017 - Februrary 12, 2018
Coin distribution
Contract will distribute coins/tokens instantly upon receiving ETH

wow, the price is pretty good. maybe I'll invest here

Thank you, here is some extra coins for New Year!

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

Role of Coin/Token
Used to buy goods, services, ad spaces, in-app-purchaces and paying influencers on social networks worldwide
Symbol
MIM
50,000,000 MIM
Available for purchase
45,000,000 MIM
Emission rate
Accepted currencies
ETH only
Price
1 ETH = 500 MIM
0.002 ETH
Main ICO sale period
Coin distribution

wow, the price is pretty good. maybe I'll invest here
Here are some steps to help you with investmen process of Mimic
With Mimic you copy other people in a fun way

Role of Coin/Token
Symbol
MIM
50,000,000 MIM
Available for purchase
45,000,000 MIM
Emission rate
Accepted currencies
ETH only
Price
1 ETH = 500 MIM
0.002 ETH
Main ICO sale period
Coin distribution
how to invest in this project?
I'm interested in supporting this project but I'm having trouble Cry Sad

Hey nurilham.
It's super easy, we made it super easy, check it here: http://hellomimic.com/invest
No need to register or to fill any forms, it's all saved on blockchain.

Send ethers to contract address:
0x4f6254a197d339F7E05fD235B4a4B2b944Fd04e7

- Our token is ERC20
- We accept only Ethers
- To invest (send ethers) you need to use Ethereum wallet
- Safest way to send ethers is via hardware wallet like Trezor, Ledger Nano S
- Also you may use Mist, MyEtherWallet.com
- If you want to use something else be careful which site or payment gateway you use
Activity: 1428
Merit: 436
how to invest in this project?
I'm interested in supporting this project but I'm having trouble Cry Sad
People often ask us how to invest?
Send ethers to our smart contract address and everything else will be done by our smart contract:
0x4f6254a197d339F7E05fD235B4a4B2b944Fd04e7
Did you know that our top investors will get some great benefits and have really important role in our company?

Since investors are people who trusted us and who saw the greatness in our project, we really respect that and we want to give something in return.
We want you to be a part of our company, to really take part in it. We will implement a democracy so you can really decide on the fate of MimiCoin.

The way this particular democracy works is that it has an Owner which works like an administrator, CEO or a President. The Owner can add (or remove) voting members to the organization. Any member can make a proposal, which is in the form of an ethereum transaction to either send ether or execute some contract, and other members can vote in support or against the proposal. Once a predetermined amount of time and a certain number of members has voted, the proposal can be executed: the contract counts the votes and if there are enough votes it will execute the given transaction.
It's almost New Year, Mimic is giving you 50% more coins for the same price on New Year!
Don't miss your bonus on 1/1/2018
"Well I woke up to go get me a cold pop, then I saw someboday has an ICO,
I said lord jesus it's an ICO!!!
Then I ran out I didn't grab no shoes or nothin' Jesus.
I RAN to invest!!!
Ain't noboday got time for this ICO!!!"

MimiCoin ICO - Phase 1 - 1ETH = 750MIM

We were interviewed by CryptoSumer and CryptoDaily. Videos coming soon!
Until then, invest, invest, invest http://hellomimic.com/invest
"Well, obviously, we have an ICO going right now.
It’s climbin in your windows, sellin its tokens,
So y’all need to tell your friends, tell your wife and tell your husband
Cause tokens are being sold extremely fast"

Projects that explore the social media, arguably a project that must be developed let alone the purpose of this project is to introduce the world of crypto to many people. will certainly add the power of the world of crypto in the real world. surely everyone knows that social media is very influential in everyday life such a project will be very much in demand of many investors or bounty hunter.

I agree with you. People just need to realize the possibility of blockchain and social media and Mimic wants to fully dive into that and pull out the very best of both, which will be a bomb
Activity: 280
Merit: 15
Projects that explore the social media, arguably a project that must be developed let alone the purpose of this project is to introduce the world of crypto to many people. will certainly add the power of the world of crypto in the real world. surely everyone knows that social media is very influential in everyday life such a project will be very much in demand of many investors or bounty hunter.
For me this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project and I have referred many friends to make this project a success and success. I'm curious also how transactions will not be visible via blockchain.
mimicoin project is certainly a success for his future with the hard work of the team of reliable behind will surely seek as strong as possible to succeed the project. and surely will be many investors who are interested in investing, success for this project.

I honestly hope you're right and thanks for the kind words. We are sure Mimic will be a success
For me this is a good project and I am very interested to participate and join in this project and I have referred many friends to make this project a success and success. I'm curious also how transactions will not be visible via blockchain.

Thank you very much for this and for referring your friends, I appreciate it  Grin
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
mimicoin project is certainly a success for his future with the hard work of the team of reliable behind will surely seek as strong as possible to succeed the project. and surely will be many investors who are interested in investing, success for this project.
Kim
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
Pages:
Jump to: