Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥MONVID:The new generation of decentralized Streaming Platform🔥 - page 5. (Read 3533 times)

Activity: 154
Merit: 0
There are only 22 days left till ICO ends. I hope you guys are reading Monvid's latest update from Twitter.  You can read it here: https://twitter.com/monvid_io/status/1025244198084198405

MVID is being listed on Exchanges right after the ICO! #Monvid

We are really looking forward to making some profit. I hope that you guys can be able to find an awesome exchange. Smiley

Many already sit and rub their hands in anticipation of profit. I will not lie to one of them. But I also invested a bit in ICO.
Activity: 248
Merit: 10
Somehow some days this project will be improve because the soft cap and hardcap are almost got and hoping it will happen soon in this project.
Yea youre truly right mate.This fantastic paroject will go to the moon soon.I'm wait for this project to be successfully ended.
Activity: 248
Hello. The site says that they collected 41% of the hard cap. This is true? Please give the address of the smart contract to check.
I think it is true friend because they dont lie if they knows how they make their ICO project success.And I believe of this project because of what bounty manager so relevant and expertise to choose the best ICO which is Monvid project.
Activity: 252
It is good to have more streaming platforms at the moment, I think there is a lack at the moment of polished projects like these and MONVID seems to be really promising in those terms.
Yes, there are many platforms at the moment but choosing a good platform like MONVID is very difficult. Many projects only make the capital fragmented, choose the best projects and invest
Activity: 98
Team members do look quite legit in my opinion, it gives a lot of confidence to me and encourages me even more to invest in the project, however I would like to know more about their own opinions of their project.
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
a traditional p2p streaming platform made MONVID I think it could be in the allocation for individuals and companies
Activity: 658
Merit: 288
Wow!! we have reached 77% congratulations to all participants and the team members. I am very confident that we will reach hard cap! you better dont be to late to join ICO.
Activity: 700
There are only 22 days left till ICO ends. I hope you guys are reading Monvid's latest update from Twitter.  You can read it here: https://twitter.com/monvid_io/status/1025244198084198405

MVID is being listed on Exchanges right after the ICO! #Monvid

We are really looking forward to making some profit. I hope that you guys can be able to find an awesome exchange. Smiley
Activity: 144
Not much time left for ICO not a full month actually only 26 days! whoever miss this ICO will not be happy I can guarantee this.
Yes, there is little time left and it seems to me now is a very good time to invest in this company.
It is good to have more streaming platforms at the moment, I think there is a lack at the moment of polished projects like these and MONVID seems to be really promising in those terms.

Very soon we will be able to see everything in our eyes. The current leaders in this field, do not even imagine what has been prepared for them MONVID
Activity: 98
MONVID has already proved its relevance and adequacy. What the results show ICO. I can only imagine what will be the movement in 2019 when there will be a final version of the
monvid platform
a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
I've seen from this yesterday the project is very good and already many people who join in this project because the project is interesting and can be profitable in the future because there are many people who support this project in the future and hopefully this project is good and can be successful in the future

I think a huge success not only for the project but also on us individual which really believe on this project.
I agree.This project looks like have a great future.No doubt for there token sold out that roght now it goes to 77% in this link monvid.io

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

Hopefully it's going to the best exchange so that the community must enjoy its progress and going smoothly to its completion.

I can only imagine how the demand for MONVID will grow after the release of the tokens on the stock exchange. I think that smart people will store tokens and not immediately
Activity: 840
a big project. the support provided to the project are also growing much, hopefully this project always runs smoothly and could be a great success.
hopefully by getting a lot of support this project will be able to run in accordance with the plan and achieve its success with maximum results.
support indeed very influential to the progress and success of a project because with so many support certainly investors will be more confident to join in this project.
I also hope that in the future this project could be smoother in reaching its target with more support for this project.
I've seen from this yesterday the project is very good and already many people who join in this project because the project is interesting and can be profitable in the future because there are many people who support this project in the future and hopefully this project is good and can be successful in the future

I think a huge success not only for the project but also on us individual which really believe on this project.
I agree.This project looks like have a great future.No doubt for there token sold out that roght now it goes to 77% in this link monvid.io

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

Yes, this is the best ico in my opinion, and I am very confident that this monvid project will run smoothly, successfully, and achieve hardcap. moreover there is still a lot of time left so that the hardcap will be easily reached

Yes, I feel like that. The development of this project is very good 107,116,627 tokens sold is good achievement. Hope to reach hardcap.
Activity: 238

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

Yes, this is the best ico in my opinion, and I am very confident that this monvid project will run smoothly, successfully, and achieve hardcap. moreover there is still a lot of time left so that the hardcap will be easily reached
Activity: 280

Almost 80% of the tokens are sold.  And there are only 27 days left before the crowdsale ends. Also, they have announced on their twitter account that once the crowdsale is over,  they are planning yo list it on exchanges!

Hopefully it's going to the best exchange so that the community must enjoy its progress and going smoothly to its completion.
Activity: 144
107,116,627 Tokens Sold has already collected 77% of the full fee. I'm always checking the progress of my beloved Monvid. I'm always glad that everything is fine. Well done boys
You're right.  And now the company has collected even more money.  It is very likely that a hard cap will be reached soon.
107,116,627 Tokens Sold has already collected 77% of the full fee. I'm always checking the progress of my beloved Monvid. I'm always glad that everything is fine. Well done boys
I think the team is now fully preparing for an alpha release since ICO will finish faster I think and the product will not make you wait for a long time
Activity: 713
Merit: 252
Application with video show in blockchain look very promising for future. I believe to this project of Monvid and I ll gave my support to this team to be successful.
I agrre My friend.Looks like the team was prepared with the project because a lot of information was fit for the success of the team.

Yes. this project team is very good, because it prepares a great concept for Monvid as a decentralized P2P streaming streaming platform. The greatness of this platform is great benefits for users, encrypted data, hard to censor, and profit taking for the entire community, not just community owners.

P2P streaming is the core of this whole concept but there is much more to it than just the few obvious advantages. In the long run it has a lot of growth potential as it can outperform centralized standard platforms in many ways.
Pages:
Jump to: