Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICON] ICONIC - Blockchain Engineering - page 19. (Read 36584 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 500
November 17, 2016, 12:38:17 PM
Is any signature campaign in this forum?

No. We are going with Twitter only.
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
November 17, 2016, 12:20:45 PM
Is any signature campaign in this forum?
November 17, 2016, 08:39:44 AM
We want to thank everyone who participated in our twitter giveaway campaign! What a race it was.

Well , I've seen someone who wants to be a winner with do double retweet and submit it in next day on the Twitter Campaign.
This behavior is really makes me cringe , and I would like to make him get punished from his action (Be a winner and abuse the giveaway , banned !! )
Only 1 person I know , but is it ok to post the proof in this thread or in PM (private proof) ? (I want to see him get punished quickly  Grin )
I agree with you, please check back twitter, too many accounts of spammers take advantage of this bounty  Grin

All submitted tweets and re-tweets are being checked right now. Spammers get disqualified.
Nr 3 for example has no tweets in his twitter account referring to #ICONIC.

just wondering how could be possible to make 52 tweet when are just 36 post in total Grin

That is something only a few people understood it seems.

Each tweet/retweet mentioning ICONIC is worth 2 ICON (Max. 10 tweets/20 ICON)
Individual tweets are encouraged!

That is the reason why their tweet count is at a higher number.
Activity: 798
Merit: 251
November 17, 2016, 08:24:19 AM
Joined ICONIC twitter campaign sir...
Sipport your coins Smiley
Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
November 17, 2016, 05:54:52 AM
just wondering how could be possible to make 52 tweet when are just 36 post in total Grin
Activity: 1112
Merit: 507
Don't Get Involved
November 17, 2016, 05:44:17 AM
Well , I've seen someone who wants to be a winner with do double retweet and submit it in next day on the Twitter Campaign.
This behavior is really makes me cringe , and I would like to make him get punished from his action (Be a winner and abuse the giveaway , banned !! )
Only 1 person I know , but is it ok to post the proof in this thread or in PM (private proof) ? (I want to see him get punished quickly  Grin )
I agree with you, please check back twitter, too many accounts of spammers take advantage of this bounty  Grin
Activity: 971
November 17, 2016, 05:06:22 AM
twitter campaign already full, waiting next round again. Smiley
Activity: 420
Merit: 250
November 17, 2016, 02:05:49 AM
Only 1 person I know , but is it ok to post the proof in this thread or in PM (private proof) ? (I want to see him get punished quickly  Grin )
dont worry mate, op will be check top 10 retweet after 4000 RT Wink
Activity: 2814
Merit: 526
Undeads.com - P2E Runner Game
November 17, 2016, 01:12:28 AM
Activity: 532
INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
November 16, 2016, 08:07:14 PM
People are loving our twitter campaign! More then 3300 tweets/re-tweets and 290 unique users in 48 hours.

it is great point!
November 16, 2016, 07:59:18 PM
People are loving our twitter campaign! More then 3300 tweets/re-tweets and 290 unique users in 48 hours.

Activity: 1134
Merit: 501
November 16, 2016, 10:48:42 AM
Hi Guys I was Wondering what is ICO price ? and how much now BTC raised so far ?

Please visit out website for the latest funding balance information.

no signature campaign?

No. We dropped the signature campaign.
We're hosting a twitter campaign right now. Sign up on our website to participate.

twitter campaign 10 retweet per day or 10retweet only per account?

Per account, per campaign. You can compete with other participants for the bonus payments.

"Instead of re-inventing the wheel, we plan to move forward with new innovations".  According to ICONIC, Bitcoin invented the wheel and they want to build the car, looking at your ambitious goal and the money you guys are looking for in your ICO, I doubt you would be able to build any part of the car. Ok, Bitcoin was invented from nothing but after Bitcoin went mainstream do you know the amount of funding that has gone into maintain/developing the Chain. I've not read your whitepaper yet and also not seen your marketing plan, when I do i will comment on them. Best of luck

Interesting point of view. But not exactly on par with our working ethics. Bitcoin is not innovating anymore, but maintaining. A big difference in the two.
By building on top of latest Bitcoin we can keep track and work through core updates, and focus ourselves mainly on our own development planning.

i did  join twitter campain .thanks dev
November 16, 2016, 09:40:09 AM
Hi Guys I was Wondering what is ICO price ? and how much now BTC raised so far ?

Please visit out website for the latest funding balance information.

no signature campaign?

No. We dropped the signature campaign.
We're hosting a twitter campaign right now. Sign up on our website to participate.

Per account, per campaign. You can compete with other participants for the bonus payments.

"Instead of re-inventing the wheel, we plan to move forward with new innovations".  According to ICONIC, Bitcoin invented the wheel and they want to build the car, looking at your ambitious goal and the money you guys are looking for in your ICO, I doubt you would be able to build any part of the car. Ok, Bitcoin was invented from nothing but after Bitcoin went mainstream do you know the amount of funding that has gone into maintain/developing the Chain. I've not read your whitepaper yet and also not seen your marketing plan, when I do i will comment on them. Best of luck

Interesting point of view. But not exactly on par with our working ethics. Bitcoin is not innovating anymore, but maintaining. A big difference in the two.
By building on top of latest Bitcoin we can keep track and work through core updates, and focus ourselves mainly on our own development planning.
Activity: 2114
Merit: 530
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
November 16, 2016, 08:10:20 AM
"Instead of re-inventing the wheel, we plan to move forward with new innovations".  According to ICONIC, Bitcoin invented the wheel and they want to build the car, looking at your ambitious goal and the money you guys are looking for in your ICO, I doubt you would be able to build any part of the car. Ok, Bitcoin was invented from nothing but after Bitcoin went mainstream do you know the amount of funding that has gone into maintain/developing the Chain. I've not read your whitepaper yet and also not seen your marketing plan, when I do i will comment on them. Best of luck
Activity: 1083
Merit: 503
November 16, 2016, 07:50:28 AM

Minimum of 10 tweets/retweets per account
maybe you mean "maximum"  Smiley
Activity: 742
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
November 16, 2016, 05:13:18 AM

Minimum of 10 tweets/retweets per account
Activity: 214
Merit: 10
November 16, 2016, 02:33:51 AM
Activity: 1204
Merit: 539
November 15, 2016, 11:49:18 PM
Activity: 420
November 15, 2016, 11:31:30 PM
no signature campaign?
signature campaign might be canceled because only 15 days left until the ico ends.
November 15, 2016, 07:48:20 AM
10 tweet or rettwet whether it applies in one day or during the campaign?

Yes. 10 tweets are paid regular. You can win more ICON by reaching the top 10 supportive users.

100 bitcoin isn't easy to achieve but as we see now there is invested 7 bitcoin in 1 day and maybe in 18 days there is high chanse that you will receive 100btc invested and with signature campaign it will be good promotion for people here interested in. I think it will have good future and I will be glad if I'll be your campaign manager.

P.S 78.42119623 BTC. is really good result.

Thank you.

But we dropped the signature campaign. We already reached more people through twitter in 12 hours, then bitcointalk probably in 2 weeks.

We are thinking of starting a second twitter campaign when the current one is finished.
Pages:
Jump to: