Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]nuco.cloud - Cloud computing of the Future! - page 3. (Read 1690 times)

copper member
Activity: 74
Merit: 1
NUCO.CLOUD SOFT CAP SECURED
1.8mln Euro deal signed with Globiance

Gersthofen, 7th March 2019

Malta based crypto exchange Globiance and Iron Eagle Capital GmbH has signed an IEO token sale agreement.

Globiance has purchased NCDT tokens in the value of €1,800,000.

With this deal Iron Eagle Capital GmbH has secured the soft cap and development of nuco.cloud.

„We are happy to inform our customers and supporters that after many months of hard work, lots of trips and sleepless nights, we have finally reached our ICO/IEO soft cap. This deal allows us to proceed with further development. Our Team is already working on nuco.cloud and we will soon announce more details” - Tobias Adler, CEO of Iron Eagle Capital GmbH.

Currently the NCDT tokens can be purchased for €0.32 / NCDT directly at https://nuco.cloud  or from https://exchange.globiance.com/ieo/launchpad/NCDT.

Price schedule:
    • 1 October 2019 - 31 March 2020:    €0.32 / NCDT
    • 1 April 2020 - 31 May 2020:       €0.64 / NCDT
    • 1 June 2020 - 30 June 2020:       €1.28 / NCDT
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
IMPORTANT NEWS !!!

So folks, it's been pretty quiet around here lately. As some of you already know we had some problems with contractors in 2019, but things are looking up again.

We are currently working on our new much fresher website which is nearly done including rebranding stuff, tutorials, videos and so on.

Also we are in contact with some major venture capital investors and...

Probably the most important news for you:

Since today our ICO is also an IEO. The IEO listing on the first crypto exchange is finally available. With some delay, but better late than never.

But of course it is not only an IEO. No, from July 2020 our token will be tradable there as well.

Of course you are wondering which exchange this is now?

It is Globiance, one of the first crypto exchanges with a banking partner. This means that you can open a bank account for FIAT there at the same time, which will make payouts in FIAT much easier and also faster.

Of course further exchanges will follow soon...

https://exchange.globiance.com/ieo/launchpad/NCDT

it's good to see that you have overcome from the previous problems of contact and are working to get better results. Good luck to all of you.
copper member
IMPORTANT NEWS !!!

So folks, it's been pretty quiet around here lately. As some of you already know we had some problems with contractors in 2019, but things are looking up again.

We are currently working on our new much fresher website which is nearly done including rebranding stuff, tutorials, videos and so on.

Also we are in contact with some major venture capital investors and...

Probably the most important news for you:

Since today our ICO is also an IEO. The IEO listing on the first crypto exchange is finally available. With some delay, but better late than never.

But of course it is not only an IEO. No, from July 2020 our token will be tradable there as well.

Of course you are wondering which exchange this is now?

It is Globiance, one of the first crypto exchanges with a banking partner. This means that you can open a bank account for FIAT there at the same time, which will make payouts in FIAT much easier and also faster.

Of course further exchanges will follow soon...

https://exchange.globiance.com/ieo/launchpad/NCDT
copper member
Bitcoin dropped from over 11.500 USD last week to an astonishing 9.550 USD at its low yesterday. Ether, Ripple and Litecoin followed suit and dropped over 10% each in a couple of days. Utility-tokens are providing a service that always has a certain value, no matter if the price at the exchange falls. With lower prices the services even get more attractive for customers.

The future of Blockchain is not only in investment opportunities but in applications that actually provide sustainable value. Like our www.nuco.cloud - The first Utility-token to receive a grant from the German government.
copper member
We do not have a Token-Hardcap. The total amount of Tokens generated will be calculated after the ICO is finished. The amount of tokens minted during the ICO will represent 25% of the total amount of Tokens that will ever be generated (This includes the Tokens from the Bounty program). So no matter how many tokens will be sold in the ICO, we still have 75% of all Tokens available to be mined after the ICO.

The Token will be listed on exchanges after the ICO. We already have our Listing scheduled with Globiance for July 2020 and are currently in talks with other big exchanges as well. If there are any news about this you will find out here or on any of our other social media channels, that you can find on our website.

If there is anything else that we can help you with, please feel free to ask!

nuco.cloud

Not sure why you wouldn't have a hard cap. That means that everyone who want's to buy, buys directly from the ico. And after that when you go to exchange, bounty hunters will get the 50% of the sold token amount without any costs. And they will dump everything like always to the thin walls without the buy support.

Of course we have a hardcap but not in EUR or USD or in the number of token. It could be possible that we sell 1 billion tokens but also 100 billion tokens for example.

The same amount of tokens sold in the ICO will go the Iron Eagle Capital GmbH and Williams Marketing GmbH (see section 7.4.1 and 7.4.2 in our whitepaper). The tokens of the Iron Eagle Capital and Williams Marketing are blocked by a vesting contract for 12 months and even after these 12 months only 10% of their tokens can be transfered per month (see section 7.4.2 in the whitpaper). With this approach we make sure that we as the funders can NOT do drop everything of our tokens to on an exchange and dump the price of the token.

So lets do a example calculation:
Tokens sold in the ICO to customers: 1 billion tokens (50% of all minted tokens during the ICO)
Tokens owned by Iron Eagle Capital: 0,465 billion tokens (46,5% of all minted tokens during the ICO)
Tokens owned by Williams Marketing: 0,035 billion tokens (3,5% of all minted tokens during the ICO)

After the ICO the token will go to an exchange. As I said the tokens owned by us are blocked by the vesting contract. So only customers can sell their tokens.

When the nuco.cloud is completly developed we will do a token swap (section 7.3 in the whitepaper) from NCDT (NuCo Development Token) to the NUCO(-token) which can be used in the cloud for renting computing power. This is also the token miners will receive for providing computing power. So NUCO is the payment token in the nuco.cloud.

The maximum amount of NUCO(-tokens) will be 10 times of the amount of NCDTs sold in the ICO (see graphic in section 7.4.2 in the whitepaper):
- 10% sold during the ICO
- 9,3% owned by Iron Eagle Capital
- 0,7% owned by Williams Marketing
- 5% for Bounty (ICO AND FUTURE, not only in the ICO)
- the other 75% will be generated in the future by our miners who provide computing power.

To your question with Bounty:
Only 5% of the NCDTs sold in the ICO will be the bounty for the ICO. The 5% you mean are for NUCO(-tokens) in the future when the nuco.cloud is released.

Of course many customers or ICO investors will sell their tokens when we get to an exchange. I think this is normal. It just depends on your entry price (for example 0,16 EUR at the moment) and for which price you sell your tokens on the exchange.

We will also do an IEO. The first contract is signed since may and we will extend our ICO to an IEO at the first exchange in August 2019. We will keep you updated.

nuco.cloud

Activity: 994
Merit: 278
We do not have a Token-Hardcap. The total amount of Tokens generated will be calculated after the ICO is finished. The amount of tokens minted during the ICO will represent 25% of the total amount of Tokens that will ever be generated (This includes the Tokens from the Bounty program). So no matter how many tokens will be sold in the ICO, we still have 75% of all Tokens available to be mined after the ICO.

The Token will be listed on exchanges after the ICO. We already have our Listing scheduled with Globiance for July 2020 and are currently in talks with other big exchanges as well. If there are any news about this you will find out here or on any of our other social media channels, that you can find on our website.

nuco.cloud

Not sure why you wouldn't have a hard cap. That means that everyone who want's to buy, buys directly from the ico. And after that when you go to exchange, bounty hunters will get the 50% of the sold token amount without any costs. And they will dump everything like always to the thin walls without the buy support.
copper member
Who are your investors and how will you market this product?

You can see our Businessangels on our Website, the rest are private investors from the private and public sale. 

We already have potential customers lined up, that have provided us with Letters of Intent (which will be published on the website soon). Of course we also have a marketing-strategy in place to acquire new customers after the ICO has finished and the software is available to the public.

Because we are not finished with the development yet, the full marketing strategy isn't set in stone, so we are not publishing these parts right now.

Hope this answered your questions,

nuco.cloud
copper member
What is the minimum investment to take part in this project?

For private investors the minimum investment is 100€.
For institutional investors or companies the minimum is 1000€.

(or equal value in accepted other currencies)

nuco.cloud
Activity: 56
What is the minimum investment to take part in this project?
Activity: 43
Who are your investors and how will you market this product?
copper member
Imagine you had access to infinite computing power to complete 1 project.

What would you calculate and why?

nuco.cloud
copper member
Mining with Meaning

With the nuco.cloud you are not only mining hashes like with crypto-currencies, where your computing power is used only for creating more coins.

The nuco.cloud is using the computing power to calculate actual research projects and computations for our customers. These customers then pay with NUCOs, that you will earn as a miner. Additionally, 10% of the NUCOs paid by the customer will be donated to even more scientific research facilities, so they can use the nuco.cloud without having to purchase NUCOs first.

With the nuco.cloud, while you earn NUCOs, your computing power is actually changing the world!

nuco.cloud
copper member
Price increase coming soon:

Please keep in mind that our price per token will increase from 0.08 EUR to 0.16 EUR on 01.08.2019.

If you want to get the price of 0.08 EUR per Token better be fast.

https://nuco.cloud/

Not good. I am still waiting for Fractal to approve or reject my verification request (more than 1 day already). I guess tomorrow they will request more info instead of approving, so I will be unable to buy the tokens for the 0.08 price. And if there will be no additional info and achievements from you I'll surely not invest at 0.16.

I doubt you collected a lot with the current level of marketing. Is there an information on the site to see the number of sold tokens? I guess such info should be available, if you want to run transparent business.

Fractal should be faster. Normally everything is done in a couple of hours. Please write me an PM. I will try to do my best to get this done.

Greetings
Tobias Adler
CEO
copper member
The last hours with 0.08 EUR per token. After 23:59 we are at 0.16 EUR per token

Who still wants to be there for this price should hurry up.

https://nuco.coud
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073

Please keep in mind that our price per token will increase from 0.08 EUR to 0.16 EUR on 01.08.2019.

Not good. I am still waiting for Fractal to approve or reject my verification request (more than 1 day already). I guess tomorrow they will request more info instead of approving, so I will be unable to buy the tokens for the 0.08 price. And if there will be no additional info and achievements from you I'll surely not invest at 0.16.

I doubt you collected a lot with the current level of marketing. Is there an information on the site to see the number of sold tokens? I guess such info should be available, if you want to run transparent business.
copper member

copper member
I am sorry @drays. According to our lawyer (Lindenpartners from Berlin) the KYC has to be done before the purchase. The KYC is done by Fractal (also a Berlin based company). After they checked your identity which will took around one day you are allowed to buy the tokens.

Doesn´t matter if people hate KYC. Me too, but everything has to be legal in our project and nobody want´s trouble with the law because or money laundering for example or if you are a citizien of the USA or Canada or a country on the FATF list etc.

This is why we need the KYC before the purchase.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 1073
Is there a way to buy some tokens now without passing KYC? I mean - KYC could be done at later time, before retrieving the tokens.

You know crypto people hate KYC for various reasons. I, for one, would prefer to pass the procedure only if I feel the project is going to be 100% solid. I would rather take the risk of investment in a project with vague prospects, than the risk of passing yet another KYC at this stage.
copper member
What amount will be available for sale and what will be the total number of tokens ?
When they appear on the exchanges? After the end of ICO?

nuco.cloud
Activity: 140
Merit: 7
What amount will be available for sale and what will be the total number of tokens ?
When they appear on the exchanges? After the end of ICO?
Pages:
Jump to: