Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][ODMC] ODMCoin [02|10—31|10] Oil and Gas sector - page 5. (Read 7867 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 64
At what stage is the project?
How many assets did you collect and on which exchanges will the coin be represented?
Where and under what conditions will you purchase equipment for the project?
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
The project is interesting. I will examine it more by chance, but as far as I understand, they will work on recycling. I think it reminds me of zrcini. The criticism I can make is that they set a dollar-based target of $ 132 in July. There is a possibility that the investor will remain in btc..
Activity: 770
Merit: 105
Guys what is the news on this project?For a very long time we can not assemble the software that is not very good,I hope that the fees will go more actively
legendary
Activity: 3794
Merit: 2499
ODMC team participates in the IV Meeting of the Expert Council in Gazprom Neft May 18

https://gazpromneft.timepad.ru/event/706538/

From Telegram:

We are technically ready to be accrued BIP tokens for each user who has a token ODMCoin (no reserved) in your account on the site odmcoin.com, you need to register with the same email address on the web site platform biplatform.io. 25th May 2018 will accrue tokens BIP. Act quickly. For more information on the project can be read on the website tge.biplatform.io
Activity: 171
The project is interesting. I will examine it more if I have the chance, but as far as I understand, they will work on recycling
legendary
I hope for more updates and communications, so i think it's very hard to reach the SoftCap...
Activity: 94
On May 18, we take part in the meeting of the IV Expert Council of Gazprom Neft on the digitization of purchases and capital construction on the theme 'Blocking and crypto-currency: application of the Gazprom neft group of companies in business processes.'
Activity: 22
Blockchain used in business provides new level of stability and security. Just imagine that all deals will be concluded using smart contracts
Dear all!
We launch ODMCoin ICO.

You can start investing right now and buy tokens at a bargain price!

To do this, please, go to your account on our website www.odmcoin.com and buy tokens with BTC, ETH, LTC, ETC, ADA, NEO, DASH, WAVES.

As soon as 10% of Soft Cap is raised, the token will be traded on the exchange.
Regards, ODMCoin team.
Launched the world's first investment
blockchain option in the oil and gas sector. How long is ICO going to last?

we plan to finish in three months, every month the price of the token will grow by 10%
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
Dear all!
We launch ODMCoin ICO.

To do this, please, go to your account on our website www.odmcoin.com and buy tokens with BTC, ETH, LTC, ETC, ADA, NEO, DASH, WAVES.

Regards, ODMCoin team.
Launched the world's first investment
blockchain option in the oil and gas sector. How long is ICO going to last?
Activity: 83
Merit: 10
IT Chief
Dear all!
We launch ODMCoin ICO.

Regards, ODMCoin team.
A unique opportunity to invest into Oil&Gas sector!
As long as the cryptocurrency market is falling, invest in Oil&Gas!

It's time to invest in sectors that are time-tested and bring high profits. Oil&Gas sector is one of them. Being in synergy with projects built on blockchain technology, they will be ahead of time!

ODMCoin is going to launch ICO very soon!
ODMCoin is a project aimed to process oil wastes. We do care for the project to make money both in real business and crypto economy. To do this, all the assets of the company and accounting will be transferred to the blockchain. It will help us develop our projects in which the token will be in demand and will work in the system.
The team is developing two projects. They are Blockchain Industrial Club (an association of industrial enterprises in blockchain) and BI-Platform (a platform that helps make smart-contracts without programming knowledge). The investors can get the BIC and BIP tokens together with the ODMC tokens.
There will be a limited number of coins sold. They will be traded on the stock exchange and revenues from oil recycling will be used to buy these coins back.

Please, read White_paper here https://odmcoin.com/assets/files/docs/ru/White_paper...
ICO start: March, 17th at 11:00 UTC.
Follow the news at our website https://odmcoin.com/ and start
legendary
Mail from ODMC:

We are pleased to inform you that we are ready to launch the main round of ICO, which will start on March, 17th, 2018.!
There are some changes that we want to pay your attention at. Together with the ODMCoin project, which aim is to manufacture the equipment for processing of oil waste, the team develops two other projects. They are Blockchain Industrial Club (a network of users and industrial enterprises in blockchain) and BI-Platform (smart contracts without programming knowledge). Their tokens will be given to investors together with the ODMCoin token.

We take care to ensure that the project is profitable.

To do this, all the assets and accounting of the company will be transferred to the blockchain. It will help us develop our projects. This will provide token is in demand and works in the system.

Join our projects and help promote cryptoeconomics to the world.
Please, find updated version of White Paper on our official website odmcoin.com.

https://odmcoin.com/
legendary
Any updates about the project?
legendary
Activity: 11

Oil drilling mud is a mixture of oil (oil products), a solid phase (soil and ground particles) and water and comes in either liquid, pastelike or solid waste

Blockchain Industrial Club (BIC) is a network of users and industrial enterprises in blockchain ecosystem
Biplatform (Blockchain Industrial Platform) for funding, profits sharing and assets trading.

ODMCoin is first of a kind blockchain product in Oil&Gas sector, manufacturing and engineering of oil drilling sludge processing complexes. Participate in ico on odmcoin.com

ODMCoin — Together we make the planet cleaner and money for you!

Read more here
Pages:
Jump to: