Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥OKO — blockchain VR platform for anonymous 18+ content distribution - page 12. (Read 4683 times)

Activity: 336
Merit: 100
Obviously, the growth of the value of the token is incredibly interesting for investors, but what does ICO provide for ordinary users?
The most important thing is cheap content. You can buy it at an incredibly low price.
I have not heard that ICO participants will receive additional discounts. Or are you talking about a loyalty program?
Activity: 294
Obviously, the growth of the value of the token is incredibly interesting for investors, but what does ICO provide for ordinary users?
The most important thing is cheap content. You can buy it at an incredibly low price.
Activity: 336
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Good afternoon. What is the minimum number of tokens I can purchase?
Judging by what I read in the WhitePaper, you can buy even 1 token.
Activity: 322
Merit: 12
Good afternoon. What is the minimum number of tokens I can purchase?
Activity: 266
The question concerning the advertisers: will they pay with tokens or will u allow them to use cryptocurrencies?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. U say that the transaction cost will e lower on your platform in case of use of credit cards. Can u prove this?
Activity: 224
If OKO insures such a high level of anonymity, does this mean that i wont have to undergo the KYC and AML procedures when signing up?
Activity: 406
Hey there. Will the investors on your platform get dividend directly or dose their income depend on the growth of the value of the token directly?
Activity: 406
Will anyone be able to access the voting mechanism regardless the number of tokens possessed? I cant buy a lot of tokens right now but i’d like to take part in the management of the platform.
Good afternoon. Will your platform work on its own blockchain or are u planning to use Ethereum?
Activity: 350
Hey there. When will the sale end?
April 25, but i guess that this will happen much earlier.
Activity: 210
Hey there. When will the sale end?
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
why you have self moderated thread?
Activity: 196
Hey there. What made u decide to focus on cooperation with the market leaders? Today there’re a lot of other young and worthy projects.
It seems to be obvious in my opinion  they can provide good content right now, it’s incredibly important for the development of the platform.
Young companies can produce good product, too. I dont think that this is a weighty argument.
It’s easier to work with professionals, and it’s also more reliable. They’ve been in the market since long ago and u can trust them. The demand for their content is approved by the time.
Okay, dont u know by any chance what world-known studious has the company settled the cooperation agreements already?
Hey there. What made u decide to focus on cooperation with the market leaders? Today there’re a lot of other young and worthy projects.
It seems to be obvious in my opinion  they can provide good content right now, it’s incredibly important for the development of the platform.
Young companies can produce good product, too. I dont think that this is a weighty argument.
It’s easier to work with professionals, and it’s also more reliable. They’ve been in the market since long ago and u can trust them. The demand for their content is approved by the time.
Activity: 392
Good afternoon. It isnt too much time until the end of the ICO! What’s its total duration?

The sale lasts for 3 months exactly.
Pages:
Jump to: