Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥OKO — blockchain VR platform for anonymous 18+ content distribution - page 18. (Read 4683 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Hello. How much money has been collected so far?
According to official information, more than 32 million dollars
Activity: 252
Merit: 0
Hello. How much money has been collected so far?
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
OKO gonna kill the market..! looking forward yay
Activity: 406
Hey guys, how many categories will the OKO FILM library contain in your opinion? Will the cost of access vary according to the category?
I like the idea of OKO VR very much, i haven’t seen anything like this in the market yet. Make it clear please, how much will one device cost?
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
If i understood correctly, i’ll have to purchase your tokens in order to access your platform, right? Is there any other way to gain access?
Hey everyone! Can you tell me please, will anyone be able to learn my personal data if i make any purchases on the platform?
Activity: 406
Good afternoon! You say that the cost of the token will steadily grow in the future. How can reason this?
Hi there. Will it be possible to convert the fiat to tokens right on your platform? Connect the credit card to the account, for example.
What representatives of the industry have already contacted you? Is there an interest on the part of large corporative investors?
Activity: 280
Good afternoon. As i know, you wont do without renting the physical services. Where will they be situated? 
Activity: 224
You system encourages complete anonymity. Does it mean that it wont be necessary to undergo KYC in order to purchase tokens and use the platform?
Hey there. Will there be a kind of site on your platform allowing to purchase the toys or devices compatible with your platform?
Activity: 392
Will videochats be paid for users of your platform? Or will they be free of charge?
I guess they should be paid ‘cause it unlikely that the models would like to work there for free.
Oh, the models! I somehow thought that this chats will be used only by the users of OKO platform themselves.

Of course the models will have to sign up so formally they’ll be the users, too. I believe that the quality of their shows will be high enough.
Will it be possible to use the technologies of your platform in order to, lets say, use the chat together with my GF during long business trips or are the models the only possible option?
You’d better ask the employees of the platform, bit the possibility of its realization seems extremely high to me ‘cause it’s really convenient, and judging buy your question, such an option has demand.
Activity: 378
Will videochats be paid for users of your platform? Or will they be free of charge?
I guess they should be paid ‘cause it unlikely that the models would like to work there for free.
Oh, the models! I somehow thought that this chats will be used only by the users of OKO platform themselves.

Of course the models will have to sign up so formally they’ll be the users, too. I believe that the quality of their shows will be high enough.
Will it be possible to use the technologies of your platform in order to, lets say, use the chat together with my GF during long business trips or are the models the only possible option?

Activity: 336
Hey there. Wont the token price change until the end of the sale?
No, it’ll increases for $0.5 every week so the earlier you make a purchase, the more profitable the conditions are.
Pages:
Jump to: