Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥OKO — blockchain VR platform for anonymous 18+ content distribution - page 38. (Read 4683 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
Activity: 225
Was there a specific reason to chose make these for blockchain? Other than thats where the future lies..? I've got some questions from skeptics
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
Hi Dev. What make you think the objectives of this project will accepted in the society? In other word, does it will growing fast? "18+ content distribution" like do you want to sharing 18+ contents that fundraised by an Token Sale/ICO project? There is so much 18+ content distributor out there, so its not a new thing anymore. Thanks
Activity: 191
Merit: 11
What is your marketing plan? How are you going to advertise your product?
Activity: 126
I am interested in details of using smart contracts in your project. Where can I look into?
Activity: 183
Merit: 100
I want know if it had been create the bounty thread?
I want reserved the Chinese translation.
Activity: 233
What currency will be used to store the funds raised?
Activity: 216
In order for people to show great interest, you must provide more information on the forum. I like the idea of the project. Good luck.   
Activity: 187
I like the idea of the project. It looks massive. But I'm concerned if you guys can pull it off. 
Activity: 214
Where is your headquarters located?
Activity: 195
Can I connect with founders? And how? Please answer
Activity: 119
Massive team , the details are great , i wonder what this project can do in the future
great job best of luck dev       
Activity: 71
Have you been reviewed by any of the YouTube bloggers ? 
Activity: 218
Will tokens be usable within the project only? Or they are exchangeable?
Activity: 225
It's amazing to see that this project has made it so far in so less time , it's all because of its determined developers and great management. What else can be said , just best of luck to everyone involved in this project
Activity: 198
Why, in your opinion, the project is worth ICOing?
Activity: 186
Will you be at any of the conferences, exhibiting or just visiting?
Activity: 176
Do you have any cooperation or partnership with big or middle companies?   
Activity: 207
Hi, do you have some blog or fb page where we can follow the latest news about the project? 
Activity: 213
I'd like to know more about the team members, where can I find more details about the guys who are working on the project? Their, education, working experience etc.
Pages:
Jump to: