Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]ORIS.SPACE: monetize your intuition - page 28. (Read 2931 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
The platform Oris  is worthy of attention, this is the best ico project with which I worked, the platform has very modern and popular ideas, the self-knowledge of the human mind is inevitable and the team of Oris understanding this decided to do this with the help of their project. The project at this stage is very underestimated, those who do not enter in the early stages, will be frustrated in the future. The project is really working, and promising.It is happy that the team does not delay the start of directions.
The project really works in full force, for example already launched a mobile application that is currently undergoing a phase of testing and customization, the prospects are huge
I like this project. Their cryptocurrency is not some kind of wrapper. Behind it is a real business model. I see a lot of potential in developers. The project has great support and a strong team. The project is constantly evolving, which not only pleases, but also suggests that it will succeed!
Activity: 64
Bounty platform is just super. Everything is very convenient and understandable! And this in my opinion is the most basic. There are no pitfalls. Responsive support for chat telegrams. Good prospects for investing. Every day, everything is better and better! Keep it up!
Activity: 150
Interesting concept and great potential in this project. I hope it will be going to moon
Activity: 14
Participate in the bounty. I'll see what happens. Interesting project. Roll Eyes
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
True goes the progress to the soft. But the fact that there is daily growth, is already pleasing. So the Oris Space project is interesting for investors.
Activity: 140
Merit: 11
Guys, ICO Oris Space in full swing! Who has not yet managed to buy tokens - hurry, because the day is over soon!
Activity: 308
Galiya Akhmadzhaeva, the founder of ORIS.PACE project, voiced the distribution of tokens in the project. Regarding Bounty, then 7250000 ORGN tokens was allocated to it.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
Great professional team and promising project in all aspects! The unique idea, in my opinion, is quite relevant and promising at the moment, I have no doubt about the quality of this company. Do not miss the chance to invest and make good money. Participate in the bounty of the company and get tokens!!! Good luck to participants and developers!

I believe that tokenization is simply necessary for business. All processes will become more transparent and understandable, and this is very important for any investor. This is not enough for us, so I think that the Oris project has excellent prospects. You do not have the right information. To know about events, you need to monitor the official site. How busy this month will be, how many investors will have time to enter and will not others regret it. We will soon find out all this. The road map for the team is promising.
Activity: 462
Merit: 103
The platform Oris  is worthy of attention, this is the best ico project with which I worked, the platform has very modern and popular ideas, the self-knowledge of the human mind is inevitable and the team of Oris understanding this decided to do this with the help of their project. The project at this stage is very underestimated, those who do not enter in the early stages, will be frustrated in the future. The project is really working, and promising.It is happy that the team does not delay the start of directions.
A wonderful project! Thanks to a professional team, the project has a great future! Fantasy always becomes a real life!
The project is very interesting,they have a great team and they want to do everything to make their product perfect,they have great ideas for blockchain technology,investors,read this token.

Now a large number of Ico and of them it's hard to choose worthy. Here the main thing is to look at the very idea, whether it will be realized and in demand in the future. My attention was focused on the company Oris Space
A wonderful project! Thanks to a professional team, the project has a great future! Fantasy always becomes a real life!
The project is very interesting,they have a great team and they want to do everything to make their product perfect,they have great ideas for blockchain technology,investors,read this token.
Hello! oris.space focuses on the intuition of the person and thus believes that the community can have an intuitive connection among themselves, for example; with questions or answers.
ORIS.SPACE is a great app that helps you get predictions, develop intuition, learn about yourself, answer questions from other users. The main thing is to take part in sociological research and earn money on it. This project has a great future
Great professional team and promising project in all aspects! The unique idea, in my opinion, is quite relevant and promising at the moment, I have no doubt about the quality of this company. Do not miss the chance to invest and make good money. Participate in the bounty of the company and get tokens!!! Good luck to participants and developers!
Activity: 308
Pages:
Jump to: