Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PCC]First platform for adult services - page 6. (Read 6727 times)

3x2
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1004
I will suggest OP to disable the wrong URL "https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annicopccfirst-platform-for-adult-services-2184915" from his website as i came here from your website and landed in limited bitcointalk thread.
Anyways you got some nice advisors: Katrin Tequila and Poopea. Tongue
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
AIREXE.io

While it is Saturday and people have rest, the discount 50% is over.

Current discount is 30%, and price 1 PCC = 0.00014 ETH  - this is still a change to buy with this good discount.

Later price will only grow up!
AIREXE.io
If you need to contact PCC ICO team or need support from the team, please contact Telegram group https://telegram.me/PCCicoOfficial or email: [email protected]
AIREXE.io

Someone was lucky to break through closed curtains of PCORN PCC project....
One of Russian's portals published mini-interview with our CTO (Technical Director):

http://bitstorm.ru/pcc-ico-review/

Unfortunately, it is in russian language... But everyone can use google translator to reed it Smiley

AIREXE.io
waiting airdrop start PPC

Sorry, i did not get you ... Smiley

The coin called PCC, not PPC
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
waiting airdrop start PPC
AIREXE.io

Because of many people were asking,
we divulges some of our Collaborators & Advisors
at our website pccico.com under ‘Advisors’ section.

Activity: 952
Merit: 267
AIREXE.io
Hmm, this is not the first project on this topic... It seems that such projects are in trend. This focus does not take away people willing to participate?
Give my account back.
This Russian guy steal my account (password reuse). Don't believe anything he says.

Dear Taner1,
You must be sent message to a wrong thread.
This English thread is only about PCC ICO.
We are not dealing with stealing accounts or any other king of dirty things!
Please do not write here such messages and in such large size in this thread, as you are directly harm PCC project!
And, please, delete your message!
AIREXE.io
That's because of such projects, China also closes the legislative level of the ICO.

Dear niknik1966,

Sorry, I have to disagree with your opinion.

In our PCORN (PCC) Team we also have member from China.
And we are following very precisely to what is happening in China, and know all in quite details from the heart of China.

In very short FYI: China banned ICO because a lot of ICOs was a pure scam! Some Chinese ICOs even had no whitepaper, no team, no any good idea, and even really ugly websites. An lot of people in China invested even in such bullshit-ICOs. Probably this is nature of Chinese people, who like to play and gamble (which is I not saying is bad! Smiley ). Later China will come up with formal regulation of ICO processes. The regulation of ICO market we, at PCORN Team, also support, as people get scared from scam-ICOs and normal ICOs even having live products (like we do have) get less chances.

PCC have real team, already have some real live products and have clear and focused roadmap.

PCC ICO SALE IS OPEN FROM NOW!

Hurry up to buy PCC coins with 50% discount!
This huge discount will over on September, 23.

http://image.ibb.co/cOdbOk/0_day.png

AIREXE.io
Hmm, this is not the first project on this topic... It seems that such projects are in trend. This focus does not take away people willing to participate?

Thank you, Taner,
It is up to each person to decide is they want to participate or not.. Smiley
If you or someone believe in 18+ services, then it is good idea to participate in our PCC project.

Saying honestly, I think, the 18+ services will exist forever and industry will growth.. We are all adults, and we cannot close our eyes and suppress natural instincts.
But mission of out PCC (PCORN) project in particular, is to (1) bring new services and new technologies to 18+, and (2) deliver confidentiality, privacy and security in 18+ services by PCC coin and its acceptance widely.

PCC ICO SALE IS OPEN FROM NOW!

Hurry up to buy PCC coins with 50% discount!
This huge discount will over on September, 23.

http://image.ibb.co/cOdbOk/0_day.png

Activity: 266
Merit: 251
DIW - Security Decentralized,Life Revolutionized
That's because of such projects, China also closes the legislative level of the ICO.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
AIREXE.io
I think have started many similar projects ,, I hope this project will get success ,,,

Thank you!
And thank you for joining us too! Smiley

Tomorrow (for some people already today), 20 September, 07:00 UTC 0 time, the PCC ICO will be opened for sale.
Only first 72 hours will PCC price will be with 50% discount!
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
I think have started many similar projects ,, I hope this project will get success ,,,
Activity: 868
Merit: 501
Chainjoes.com
not open bounty dev
this now still pre-ico selling, i want reserve indonsian translation if you need
AIREXE.io

Tomorrow, 20 September, sale of PCC coins is starting.

Only first 72 hours discount 50%!

http://image.ibb.co/fSoY15/1_day.png
AIREXE.io

How much will be price  per PCC coin when ICO open ?
When you are planing to list PCC at exchanges?

PCC price will be 1 PCC = 0.0001 ETH from tomorrow, the time when PCC ICO opening, and only 72 hours!

After 72 hours the price of PCC will increase!

The listing at exchanges we will plan during first month after ICO sale is closed (i.e.  during November-December PCC will be listed at exchanges).

Activity: 86
Merit: 0
Adult  services ? good idea from your team.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
How much will be price  per PCC coin when ICO open ? When you are planing to list PCC at exchanges?
Pages:
Jump to: