Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-ICO】 🚀 BITSTRAQ 🚀| SECURITY TOKEN & CENTRALIZED EXCHANGE - page 14. (Read 1109 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 123
Straight to the point. You want to be a security tokens exchange without regulation and financial approval? Hard cap 29mln for whitepaper idea, 3 members in team without blockchain experience, CEO profile just created on LinkedIN, no advisors and no backing. Huge discounts for private sale nearly x10 price of crowdsale, any vesting?! I doubt.

Stay safe guys, this is absolutely no go for me.

Your point is valid. That is why security token exchange is releasing in end of 2019 and cryptocurrency exchange in Q1 of 2019. With our legal team, we have started proceedings for the same. Your points are valid regarding the team, we are working to bring in advisors. We can get advisors left, right and centre by paying, however, we are searching for the right advisor who can guide us through on a long term. And also, we are working with one of the best blockchain development company for development for AI & Sentinel Protocol powered exchange. You can ask us questions until you are satisfied and we are open to scrutiny.

The thing is that you have to onboard advisors before you come to raise money, you want to build security tokens exchange which is not present due to regulations and that's the hardest right now. Why would any investor buy your token? Based on what?
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
Straight to the point. You want to be a security tokens exchange without regulation and financial approval? Hard cap 29mln for whitepaper idea, 3 members in team without blockchain experience, CEO profile just created on LinkedIN, no advisors and no backing. Huge discounts for private sale nearly x10 price of crowdsale, any vesting?! I doubt.

Your point is valid. That is why security token exchange is releasing in end of 2019 and cryptocurrency exchange in Q1 of 2019. With our legal team, we have started proceedings for the same. Your points are valid regarding the team, we are working to bring in advisors. We can get advisors left, right and centre by paying, however, we are searching for the right advisor who can guide us through on a long term. And also, we are working with one of the best blockchain development company for development for AI & Sentinel Protocol powered exchange. You can ask us questions until you are satisfied and we are open to scrutiny.
Activity: 476
Merit: 101
in 2019 there will be a lot of mobile exchange apps, I think your exchange app project will have many competitors, my advice from now on is to prepare a system that has high electability, and even then if you want to make a significant change in 2019
copper member
It seems to me that security tokens are the order of the day now, in the past one or two weeks I have come across 3 projects that are into security tokens offering, I just hope this won't turn to when every ICO in the market is offering smart contract. I have no doubt there is a space for security tokens but we need to get it right instead of people trying to experiment with it

We are open to scrutiny. Thank you for your feedback. We are working with one of the largest Blockchain Development Company. However, we are unable to disclose any of their team right now. The development of the exchange is on track with cryptocurrency exchange releasing by Q1 of 2019. By end of 2019, we should have our exchanges ready. We are already accepting tokens for our exchanges(utility & security tokens). Join our telegram channel and we can have discussions. We are always ready to answer you questions.
Activity: 434
Merit: 123

Activity: 868
Merit: 500
It seems to me that security tokens are the order of the day now, in the past one or two weeks I have come across 3 projects that are into security tokens offering, I just hope this won't turn to when every ICO in the market is offering smart contract. I have no doubt there is a space for security tokens but we need to get it right instead of people trying to experiment with it
copper member

First Ever AI Powered Security Token & Centralized Exchange

Pages:
Jump to: