Pages:
Author

Topic: 🔥🌟🔥【ANN】【ICO】【PRE-SALE】 🚀 BIOHAL 🚀| THE MEDICAL REVOLUTION YOU NEED 🔥🌟🔥 - page 3. (Read 23818 times)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0
ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. This is a modern approach to the implementation of this technology. I am sure that investors will like this technology!

I will follow the project and try to help in the development of the project. I constantly share feedback on the project in social networks and I think that this will be the result!
brand new
Activity: 0
ICO to implement this reform in the medical industry using blocking. This is a modern approach to the implementation of this technology. I am sure that investors will like this technology!

I will follow the project and try to help in the development of the project. I constantly share feedback on the project in social networks and I think that this will be the result!

I think that in the near future, large investors will be interested in the project, who will actively develop the project and help it promote it through marketing and similar tools.

The health platform will be built on the basis of “a life in which people and families around the world can live with peace of mind” medicine, which begins with knowledge.

Until the end of the fundraising for more than a month, I think that during this period the project will have time to make a big leap forward and cope with competitors that are not so many in the crypto market
Activity: 42
This area is actively developing at the present time. I think that soon we will be able to find interesting facts about this project, because a large number of users are discussing the project.

I agree, soon users will demand new, relevant information about the project, because all the information that is available now they are studying and will require more

BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered into the app and BIOHAL coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.

Thanks to this project, new users are interested every day! This is a new technology that has not been on the market until now!
Activity: 14
This area is actively developing at the present time. I think that soon we will be able to find interesting facts about this project, because a large number of users are discussing the project.

I agree, soon users will demand new, relevant information about the project, because all the information that is available now they are studying and will require more

BIOHAL coins are distributed according to the type and amount of data entered into the app and BIOHAL coins can be used for exams and insurance premiums.
brand new
I would very much like to familiarize myself with this project in detail, because within the framework of this project its details are very important, at least it seems to me so.
So what's stopping you from doing this? A link to white paper is available on the website; you can read about it, everything is described in detail there.
brand new

I think that in the near future, large investors will be interested in the project, who will actively develop the project and help it promote it through marketing and similar tools.

The health platform will be built on the basis of “a life in which people and families around the world can live with peace of mind” medicine, which begins with knowledge.
brand new

Activity: 406
The idea of ​​the project is excellent, I think that users will be interested to know what the results will be after the sale of all tokens and the start of the project!

I agree with you, but I do not know how these tokens work, except that I can sell them on the exchange in the future? What functionality and what tasks do they perform within the project?

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data through biometric verification

Wow, this is interesting, I thought that the token is needed only to collect money from users and investors. I think this may be of interest to the average user.

People are used to paying for services with ordinary money, but I think that the time will soon come for virtual coins and currencies that will simplify all modern services and their provision
The idea of ​​the project is excellent, I think that users will be interested to know what the results will be after the sale of all tokens and the start of the project!

I agree with you, but I do not know how these tokens work, except that I can sell them on the exchange in the future? What functionality and what tasks do they perform within the project?

1. To conduct super early screening 2. Buy and sell medical data for research 3. To access personal medical data through biometric verification

Wow, this is interesting, I thought that the token is needed only to collect money from users and investors. I think this may be of interest to the average user.

brand new

brand new
How will users work with the project token? Yes, many participants want to buy a token at a lower price earlier in order to sell it and make a profit, but not all do so.

I agree, many users who are interested in the project at the moment want to start using its services after the start of the project, as this new technology will simplify and make more profitable the provision of medical services

PON Token is a utility token for users, clinics, doctors and researchers who will work or are already working within this area.

Using a Token To conduct super early screening, Buy and sell medical data for research, To gain access to personal medical data with a biometric check
In the past five years, the field of medicine has made a big leap in development, in the future all technologies will develop even faster. It pleases everyone, especially ordinary users.

I agree with you that medicine is developing at a high speed, I think that such projects will only accelerate this process. This should please all participants.

This project will be difficult to implement, but it will be interesting. It seems to me that the project can enter the world market only if they are interested in a large number of users.

In addition to users, the attention of investors to the project is necessary. As far as I know, the project is interested in some large investors who work with large companies in medicine

Let's hope that soon we will have news that the project has achieved some success.
In the past five years, the field of medicine has made a big leap in development, in the future all technologies will develop even faster. It pleases everyone, especially ordinary users.

I agree with you that medicine is developing at a high speed, I think that such projects will only accelerate this process. This should please all participants.

This project will be difficult to implement, but it will be interesting. It seems to me that the project can enter the world market only if they are interested in a large number of users.

In addition to users, the attention of investors to the project is necessary. As far as I know, the project is interested in some large investors who work with large companies in medicine
brand new
How will users work with the project token? Yes, many participants want to buy a token at a lower price earlier in order to sell it and make a profit, but not all do so.

I agree, many users who are interested in the project at the moment want to start using its services after the start of the project, as this new technology will simplify and make more profitable the provision of medical services

Pages:
Jump to: