Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRESALE] 🔒 SafeCrypt.IO || Fail-safe by Design Cryptoexchange 🔒 - page 12. (Read 6314 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 51
SafeCrypt.io Cryptoexchange || Get whitelisted!
All unsold tokens will be burnt in order to preserve the token value for our backer. SafeCrypt.io has a mathematically verified economic model for the token value stability, which includes the token repurchase strategy and the dividends to the major token holder. Read more about the tokens and the benefits for the token holders in our Whitepaper.
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
cool, and what about your tokens? will you burn tokens if you dont sell all?
looks awesome! do you have soft or hard cap?

We do not have soft/hard caps in the ordinary understanding of these terms. SafeCrypt.io has a functional prototype of the platfrorm and already accepts 44 cryptocurrencies at the moment. We believe that the crypto-community is tired of failing exchanges and the development of the platform which is fail-safe by design is what the market demands. Thus, we will continue our development and launch the cryptoexchange platform regardless of the outcome of the ICO.
Hello, BitcoinTalk community!

If you have any questions about the SafeCrypt.io project, feel free to ask them!
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
looks awesome! do you have soft or hard cap?
Activity: 499
Merit: 500

SafeCrypt.io

The Next Generation Safe Cryptoexchange
to Dominate the Cryptomarket

Visit Website                    Read Whitepaper                    Watch Video

Contract Address:  0x330b88D40e85163cC2e27251E7dEFbde67851e6f

Japanese Ann Thread
Turkish Ann Thread
Korean Ann Thread
Russian Ann Thread
Indonesian Ann Thread

Visit Website             Read Whitepaper             Watch Video             Bounty

SafeCrypt.io

Dear Forum Members, being an early supporter of the project myself, I will help manage this thread,
but I am not in any way related to SafeCrypt.io Project. For further questions please contact SafeCrypt.io

Pages:
Jump to: