Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRESALE] 🔒 SafeCrypt.IO || Fail-safe by Design Cryptoexchange 🔒 - page 2. (Read 6258 times)

Activity: 210
Merit: 51
SafeCrypt.io Cryptoexchange || Get whitelisted!
Hackers continuously trying to break into our system.

SafeCrypt.io has successfully blocked more than 20 hacking attempts during the period of token sale, 2 more attempts detected yesterday.

We are proud to see no flaws in the system and 100% security of the database.

Thank you, dear hackers, for helping us test out our system security.
Seems like a really good project! However, I can't seem to find which currency/price you will buy the ICO tokens back for after 6 months. It only says 115% after 6 months, but is it in USD, BTC or ETH?

Hello,

The token price is based on ETH (1 ETH = 15 000 SFC). The token repurchase will also be conducted using ETH base price +15% and +50% during the second phase of repurchase.

Thank you for your question!
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
Seems like a really good project! However, I can't seem to find which currency/price you will buy the ICO tokens back for after 6 months. It only says 115% after 6 months, but is it in USD, BTC or ETH?
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "A" to your ICO SafeCrypt (SFC).

"A" – High public scores and ratings, but not as good as “A+”. Generally low risks. Such ICOs should be definitely paid closest attention to.

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/safecrypt-sfc.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team

You can also make this announcement in the local russian thread.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2436246.new#new
Activity: 70
Hi!

We just listed on our site and assigned rating "A" to your ICO SafeCrypt (SFC).

"A" – High public scores and ratings, but not as good as “A+”. Generally low risks. Such ICOs should be definitely paid closest attention to.

https://icoinspect.com/image/ico/safecrypt-sfc

Additional information is available on our site https://icoinspect.com/ico/safecrypt-sfc.

Best regards,
ICOinspect team
Dear Community!

We are introducing a new milestone-based funding system with complete transparency for our backers. From now on the funding goals will be broken down into smaller steps allowing our backers to see exactly how effectively the funds are being used.

Such funding system was approved by major backers and our expert advisors and is implemented in context of current market situation as a proactive measure of ensuring the successful fund raising campaign.

Each development phase consists of a number of milestones, each milestone requires certain funding in order to be completed. Refer to the picture below (community build milestones).

Check out the roadmap on our website to see each development phase and learn more about each step, either planned or finished.

Our position on using the system is very clear: we want to achieve complete transparency and approval from our backers, as such system is unique among the ICO projects which usually do not set the clear short-term goals or provide any intermediate results, keeping the backers nervous and waiting for at least some of the promised products or services.

Instead of using the old soft and hard cap system we will have clear milestones. Once all the major goals are complete, the stretch goal system will be implemented, the period of raising funds for the stretch goals (effective marketing campaigns, localization and internationalization ) will be determined by our contributors via the voting system.

SafeCrypt.io is determined to solve the actual problems of the market and we always take into account the feedback collected from our community. We believe that the introduction of the new funding system with its complete transparency will be welcomed and appreciated and will help us increase our reputation even further and succeed within the unstable market situation.

Thank you!
Good afternoon, dear developers and members of the community!

Tell me, please, how do you assess your chances - we will gather a soft cover to the end of the ICO? What will happen if the project does not manage to collect a minimum investment? Will the work continue in this case?

Thank you.

I believe in you!

Thank you for your support, Rekkom! The development will continue regardless of the outcome of the ICO. Our merchant solution will soon be presented to the public.

Hi! Can me please, what benefits will I get if I have the tokens of your project?

Dear waybiscontce,

Our token is secured by our economic model which includes two phases of token repurchase and dividends to major token holders, ensuring ROI for our backers.

Thank you.
Activity: 224
Good afternoon, dear developers and members of the community!

Tell me, please, how do you assess your chances - we will gather a soft cover to the end of the ICO? What will happen if the project does not manage to collect a minimum investment? Will the work continue in this case?

Thank you.

I believe in you!
Activity: 255
Merit: 250
Watching this project grow for a while now and I'm impressed with work and determination devs put in into it! Really great job devs keep it up and you'll be huge!
SafeCrypt.io is a great ambitious project for security and privacy, and we found it very good to have a lot of anti-spyware systems stolen due to security breaches.
SafeCrypt.io does not deploy bounty to build user community?

We do, check out our bounty thread if interested.

Thank you!
Activity: 79
This is a strong international team with wise and savvy advisors. The problem they tackle is of great importance!

Activity: 69
SafeCrypt.io is a great ambitious project for security and privacy, and we found it very good to have a lot of anti-spyware systems stolen due to security breaches.
SafeCrypt.io does not deploy bounty to build user community?
Dear community,

Douglas Lyons, one of the leading crypto experts, joins SafeCrypt.io!

Read the full article on Medium! https://medium.com/safecrypt-io/douglas-lyons-joins-safecrypt-io-a75abf6ed284

Thank you.
So if the project guarantees 100% anonymity to the merchant, then to participate in the pre-sale and even ICO will not need KYC?

Hello luksbit,

That is correct. SafeCrypt.io does not require the participants to pass the KYC procedure at this stage.

Thank you.
Activity: 9
The market is terrible at the moment. Even good ICOs aren't selling as quickly.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 252
So if the project guarantees 100% anonymity to the merchant, then to participate in the pre-sale and even ICO will not need KYC?
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
Dear community.

The public pre-sale participants are enjoying the specially developed co-op feature of SafeCrypt.io  platform. We are receiving tons of positive feedback and very thankful to all contributors for supporting the development of SafeCrypt.io Cryptoexchange.

Join the telegram supergroup to find a co-op to join: https://t.me/safecryptio

copper member
Activity: 66
Pages:
Jump to: