Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][PRESALE]Keep The Change.io: A MICRO CRYPTO | keepthechange.io[BOUNTY] - page 2. (Read 645 times)

Activity: 42
Merit: 0
QUICK UPDATE:

We are in talks with TravelersBox as to possibilities of working together. Wish us all the best guys! Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiNj4cPwoJE
this is how their machine looks like

looks like they launched a BTC ATM in Ataturk, Turkey btw

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVUFwGqsqiA

found the link but it's in Turkish -- can someone verify?

Yes, it's true. They have bitcoin ATMs as well
Activity: 15
QUICK UPDATE:

We are in talks with TravelersBox as to possibilities of working together. Wish us all the best guys! Cheers!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fVUFwGqsqiA

found the link but it's in Turkish -- can someone verify?
QUICK UPDATE:

QUICK UPDATE:

QUICK UPDATE:

good to see everyone finally realizing the true power of this idea..

good job to the KTC team! rooting for u guys
Activity: 280
WOW! a very interesting project. The existence of KTC makes it easy for its customers. We do not have to bother to carry a dime everywhere we go, our dime so does not accumulate too much in the drawer or piggy bank, we can turn it into a voucher that can be used to transact. And that makes it very interesting with KTC our money can be more useful as it can be used in different countries.
Surely this project will be a lot of devotees, and many investors are also interested because the vision of this KTC really helps its customers.
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. But I think that in order to be successful, the project management team needs a PR strategy to bring the project closer to the investor, which is important for the project to succeed. I will monitor and support this project.

thanks Z..
will need all the support we can get  Cheesy
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
This project has pretty good ideas and practicality. But I think that in order to be successful, the project management team needs a PR strategy to bring the project closer to the investor, which is important for the project to succeed. I will monitor and support this project.
hiring a BOUNTY MANAGER - join our TG group and come find me

THANKS!
JOIN US @ OUR TELEGRAM GROUP BELOW - we just hit 1000+ members!!
the concept of your project is interesting, has a strong and reliable team in it. hopefully, many people are interested in your project

appreciate your vote of confidence.
we got a lot of work to do to make sure this is planned, executed and ran smoothly and successfully.

STAY TUNED!
Activity: 168
the concept of your project is interesting, has a strong and reliable team in it. hopefully, many people are interested in your project
awesome.. sounds like a plan that's not too hard to execute. GOOD LUCK!!

ps. i wanna get your bounty for signature is that ok? will find you on the ICO telegram group and pm u - I'm 'ICO Hunter'

Thanks! Not just gonna depend on luck on this one though.. LOTS OF WORK TO BE DONE!!

Cheers!

-W
awesome.. sounds like a plan that's not too hard to execute. GOOD LUCK!!

ps. i wanna get your bounty for signature is that ok? will find you on the ICO telegram group and pm u - I'm 'ICO Hunter'
After reading your website I did not really understand the purpose of your project, do you want to create a cryptocurrency that will replace small money 1 cent, 5 cent? How it will be possible to buy yours cryptocurrency we will tell for example for 15 cents or 8 cents, where it will be accessible?

1) do you want to create a cryptocurrency that will replace small money 1 cent, 5 cent? - YES, that's CORRECT

We will be accepting 1 cent, 5 cents, 10 cents, 50 cents, 1 dollar etc in our machines as payment - in return we will issue our micro cryptocurrency (KTC) which customers will be able to use to make micro payments
Bear in mind that the other alternatives to this would be to stash it somewhere, carry it with you and make a small payment with it (can be heavy to carry after a while), donate it into a coin box (KTC will work in this segment), give it to the homeless or street buskers (KTC will be used for this as well), deposit it in the bank coin ATM (KTC will compete directly against that), buy drinks or snacks at a vending machine (KTC will be in this segment too once we have our mobile and OTC wallets ready) and put it in a piggy bank (thus creating the idle economy we are trying to eradicate)

2) How it will be possible to buy yours cryptocurrency we will tell for example for 15 cents or 8 cents, where it will be accessible? - OUR WEBSITE

If your question was what if it was a different nominal value as I mentioned above (10 cent + 5 cents or 8 x 1 cent coins) - the ATM machines will be able to handle it as well
If your question was where else will the sales of KTC be available other than the ATMs - the answer is our website

3) we hope you have read the whitepaper. the website was made to be as concise and simple to read as possible. most of the details are greatly elaborated on the whitepaper.

Cheers!

so the physical coins can be exchanged at the ATM machines only? and you have the extra option to buy more on the website - am I correct?
After reading your website I did not really understand the purpose of your project, do you want to create a cryptocurrency that will replace small money 1 cent, 5 cent? How it will be possible to buy yours cryptocurrency we will tell for example for 15 cents or 8 cents, where it will be accessible?

1) do you want to create a cryptocurrency that will replace small money 1 cent, 5 cent? - YES, that's CORRECT

We will be accepting 1 cent, 5 cents, 10 cents, 50 cents, 1 dollar etc in our machines as payment - in return we will issue our micro cryptocurrency (KTC) which customers will be able to use to make micro payments
Bear in mind that the other alternatives to this would be to stash it somewhere, carry it with you and make a small payment with it (can be heavy to carry after a while), donate it into a coin box (KTC will work in this segment), give it to the homeless or street buskers (KTC will be used for this as well), deposit it in the bank coin ATM (KTC will compete directly against that), buy drinks or snacks at a vending machine (KTC will be in this segment too once we have our mobile and OTC wallets ready) and put it in a piggy bank (thus creating the idle economy we are trying to eradicate)

2) How it will be possible to buy yours cryptocurrency we will tell for example for 15 cents or 8 cents, where it will be accessible? - OUR WEBSITE

If your question was what if it was a different nominal value as I mentioned above (10 cent + 5 cents or 8 x 1 cent coins) - the ATM machines will be able to handle it as well
If your question was where else will the sales of KTC be available other than the ATMs - the answer is our website

3) we hope you have read the whitepaper. the website was made to be as concise and simple to read as possible. most of the details are greatly elaborated on the whitepaper.

Cheers!
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
Activity: 225
Merit: 10
The project is moving forward every day. Very interesting! Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: