Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔴🌐PROCUREAN🌐🔴Decentralized Global Trade Network [official thread] - page 5. (Read 1446 times)

Activity: 173
Merit: 0
Activity: 178
Maybe they will make the 3rd airdrop or smth else

You are correct, Phase 3 Airdrop will be available in the next couple of days so make sure you will not miss it. I suggest you join our mailing list (https://procureandoo.activehosted.com/f/3) and/or our Telegram group (https://t.me/Procurean)
Where to see specific rules about 3rd airdroop?
2rd, How many rewards can everyone get?
Do you have any plans to go to the exchange recently? Roll Eyes Huh
thanks for admin advance...  Shocked

Hello! Rules will be similar as in previous airdrops - you will have to chat with Pan Airdrop Bot. There will also be some adjustments, which will be announced in couple of days in our Telegram group: https://t.me/procurean

You can get rewarded with up to 1000 PAN: 150 PAN for successfully completed quiz and 25 PAN for each referral (max 34 referrals). If you completed quiz in Phase 1 or Phase 2 you can not take it once again - meaning, you can only get those 150 PAN for quiz once. But if you still have some places left in referral, you will be able to use your referral link in our Phase 3 Airdrop to fill them.

Our crowdsale will take place from October 16 to November 15 and after successfully finished ICO we will be listed on some exchanges.

So i'll be able to use the same referral link again for airdrop?
Activity: 132
Seriously? Why choosing the space design for global trade? Huh
Activity: 146
Your work with community is very impressive! Hope that it will continue after the ICO as well…
Activity: 234
Merit: 120
Hi! When the new website will be ready?
Activity: 171
BTW, who can test alpha version?

Hi! Alpha version will be tested by businesses. First invited to test it will be users from Gepom but it will be open for other companies to test it as well. If you have a company you will be able to test it too, but unfortunately Alpha will be available only for certain countries at the beginning Smiley

Would you at least post some sort of a report for those who are interested but isn't able to join?
Activity: 125
Procurean will be very useful for the companies expanding to the global market!
Activity: 260
Merit: 10
They said almost 90% of users failed to pass the airdrop quiz this time… Getting accepted to college is easier most times LOL
Activity: 184
I bet the 3-d airdrop will be even trickier!
Activity: 139
Merit: 1
Hello, team! Any news about the project development? When the alpha will be ready?

Hi! Alpha version will be ready this July Smiley

So soon  Shocked
Activity: 275
Merit: 100
Activity: 123
Can I participate in several airdrop rounds?
Activity: 157
Will you add a one-pager to the website?

Hello! No, we probably won't be adding one-pager to the website, but soon our new, updated and improved website will be launched.

A new website sound very intriguing!
Will you add personal accounts?
Activity: 122
You are doing an amazing job visiting all the conferences Smiley
Activity: 1
Hey !
Looking forward for more updates. Able to recognize vision, extraordinary plan.
Activity: 148
Who will present Procurean on Blockchain summit in London?
Activity: 148
Merit: 3
I also like the referral program here. It's a matter of educating people about the project - and you get the reward!
Procurean likes the education process a lot Grin Have passed the exam airdrop?  Cheesy

unfortunately not many of my friends who followed the ref link managed to join the airdrop  Sad
Activity: 144
Good luck to you! Follow you on every social channel)
Activity: 24
Hello, guys!
Seems good idea.
Blameless project, attentive results.
Pages:
Jump to: