Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]QAcoin -🔹🔸Next Generation Q&A Platform🔸🔹- - page 2. (Read 16759 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
This project has a great capacity for growth.
When we want to hear an opinion for the specialized occupations (ex. doctors, lawyers, accountants, etc), we make an appointment using own precious time and use cash. as before. It was the only method.
But, QAcoin will change this common knowledge.
We make an appointment efficiently in pockets of time and pay for QAcoin of Cryptocurrency. Smiley
copper member
Activity: 23
【About platform development】

We will inform you about progress on Q & A platform development which we have been asked frequently.

From the project release to the past, we received several requests from system developers to the effect that we can cooperate on platform development.
We hire system developers and are developing. However, considering future listing on exchange and subsequent market formation, we consider that priority should be given to releasing the beta version more quickly, and we are considering asking external developers to develop.

Regarding future Q & A platform development, we will announce progress on each occasion.
We look forward to your continued support of QAcoin in the future.
copper member
In the future, will all the question available in QA coin being limited? Or it will cover any kind of question as long as there is a responder to give an answer for the question?

Basically, all questions are not limited. However, there is a possibility of restriction when it violates the public order and morals and the laws of that country. For example, in Japan, there is a possibility that "Please tell me how to make weapons" etc. may be deleted.
Activity: 742
Merit: 250
In the future, will all the question available in QA coin being limited? Or it will cover any kind of question as long as there is a responder to give an answer for the question?
Activity: 4
I am a public relations officer at QACOIN. We are waiting for some announcements in the future. Please look forward to it.

The Q&A project isn't ready for marketing, they will probably launch the bounty campaign in the near future. In the last few days, I didn't see the manager posting on this thread.
Activity: 674
The Q&A project isn't ready for marketing, they will probably launch the bounty campaign in the near future. In the last few days, I didn't see the manager posting on this thread.
Activity: 7
QACOIN is good project.
I believe this project will succeed
Activity: 68
It seem QAcoin is a great project. more and more people join to this project.and the teams are actively managing the project with  active marketing ,monitoring. Also part of the revenue would be used for buyback of QAcoin, which would protect the value
Activity: 182
Merit: 2
It's really good promising project ,but I think YOU will need more marketing to reach your goal more than any other project.
Anyway good luck
QAcoin is nice project.
Activity: 5
QAcoin is an interesting and good project. Cheesy
I think it's a new idea to match the questioners with the right respondents.
The project will be conducted through the key communication tools, questions and answers. Wink
Good luck. Smiley
Activity: 5
QAcoin is a promising project.
Q&A platform utilizing blockchain will be mainstream in the future.
Activity: 4
nice project!
Activity: 10
The ability to talk to experts on a low-level platform called Q&A sites makes it easier for users to access accurate information.
It is a very impressive and interesting coin.
I will watch it carefully.
good luck
Today, fake news are overflowing, the reliability of information is required. This project is designed to increase the quality of questions and answers by visitors, evaluating questioners and respondents and delivering chips.
The world's largest database may be born.
Activity: 55
Wow this is huge project. Collecting Q&A on blockchain is something mysterious and interesting.
Lets watch how QAcoin will grow!
Activity: 700
If not mistaken, the QAcoin tried to provide an answer for any question that are asked by the people.
Ana for everyone who provide the answer, they will get some reward from it.
Activity: 674
Guys, Q&A platform, wow, the project is nice, really, but.. You should work about the design and also you should think about the advertisement, because there is too little attention.
They allocate funds for marketing quite large, about 14% of total supply. The Q&A platform is useful but I would like to ask about the real person behind the project.
copper member
【Discord Wallet Introduction Memorial! ☔️☔️☔️Notice of rain event☔️☔️☔️】
We introduced Discord Wallet @QA Wallet.
From now you can create a wallet by entering "?balance" command at #bot-command.
Since we will do rain irregularly in the future, please register for everyone.

Please refer to the following details as we will hold a rain event.

■date and time
9/12 22: 00 ~ (JST)

■Distribution QA number
RT number of tweets below × 5000 QA (maximum 5 million QA)
https://twitter.com/QAcoin_official/status/1039524063058616325

■Venue
Discord server #イベント部屋-nandemo
https://discord.gg/kbnC2wG

Depending on the number of retweets, the number of rain falling is going to change, so cooperation of everyone please.
Well then, we are waiting for your participation!
Activity: 138
Merit: 10
Guys, Q&A platform, wow, the project is nice, really, but.. You should work about the design and also you should think about the advertisement, because there is too little attention.
Pages:
Jump to: