Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][REF][AIRDROP][HVT]⚡Hive Power⚡Build Decentralized Energy Communities - page 9. (Read 4108 times)

Activity: 140
Merit: 0
this project is very timely because of one of the focus of this is the use of solar energy which is very benificial for our environment
Activity: 23
Hive Power exhibits potential to solve the monopolistic nature of our energy sector through the creation of blockchain energy communities. The paradigm shift within our energy sector makes the venture a consideration, and it could not have come at a better time. The time seems ripe to move to a decentralized structure for our energy environment.
Activity: 84
I do understand that we all need to support this project. But how would a person or for instance wants to join this projrct bot just as a consumer? Anyone there?
The platform further acts as a decentralized autonomous organization from where it will create the possibility for energy sharing communities with all participants guaranteed to benefit from participating in the energy blockchain platform. What a brilliant idea
Activity: 126
hive power concept will give us opportunity to learn how to save energy with the use of their created application , with this we can monitor our consumption in which we can learn how much consumption we use daily . Thanks to the team who created the application i am excited to use it and see how it really works
Activity: 29
i want to join this event
airdrop still going??
Iit is nice to join to their project, i hope many people thinking like what I'm thinkinh right now.
Activity: 182
this will definitely help our community with the lack of energy in provinces ,. hive power made such a brilliant project and it will help many people , this must be supported by the government worldwide and for sure they will fund this project

The concept of decentralized energy sources is so brilliant. It makes you realize all the projects that can follow-through if Hive will be a success.
this will definitely help our community with the lack of energy in provinces ,. hive power made such a brilliant project and it will help many people , this must be supported by the government worldwide and for sure they will fund this project
Activity: 196
We are interesting this project! I like the professional approach of the team so that it's easy for me to predict about the future of this project which looking really bright.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
I like the concept of this project. it proves that this project has a high progress. so, this project is so promising. very nice project.I hope the admin will do a better job promoting this coin.
I can really see the bright, literally the bright future of this new project and how it will help other communities when it comes to their conserving and consuming their electrical energy! Congrats dev team for this new project. This project will surely be successful!

Literally bright, as Hive aims to make electricity available to everyone! So life will be literally brighter. Hoping for Hive's success!
Activity: 84
I can really see the bright, literally the bright future of this new project and how it will help other communities when it comes to their conserving and consuming their electrical energy! Congrats dev team for this new project. This project will surely be successful!
hive power made such a wonderful project concept it creates teamwork towards the communty . it pertains to create energy in a community which helps people to have energy in their necessity . solar panels can create energy which can help people in rural places . thanks to the team who built the project
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
HVT will be a successful project and they can minimize the cost of electricity. Support HVT so we can change the world
I wish Hive the success as this project will greatly help our world. Especially those communities with scarcity of electricity. Im hoping all their vision and plans will materialize.
Activity: 154
Keep up the good work, i know this project has a big chance to be succeed.This project is a big help to the community or the people because they provide a very affordable and convenient to all users. More success and best in luck.
Activity: 238
 I can see a bright future with this project with its very competent team, I am sure enough it will dominate in the in the block chain world!
Activity: 112
I believe in this project and the teams behind this very interesting that can caught every investors eyes good luck to all holders And congrats in advance
Activity: 238
HVT had a wonderful project this project had a bright future because they can minimize the cost of electricity. I'm sure this project will be successful.
Indeed. This project is we all need nowadays because the number one problem of our community is energy consumption which we encounter alternate block out. So lets support HVT to improve energy conservation.
Pages:
Jump to: