Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Rewards.com] – Decentralized Loyalty and Rewards Program - page 17. (Read 6106 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
Waiting for your good project...
Activity: 9
Really interesting project, I will wait for presale stage and I will keep one eye here for more updates.
Good luck.
Activity: 50
I like your project...
Activity: 16
Fabulous team I believe in this project. To the team behind this awesome project you have my support 100%.
Activity: 14
Activity: 12
Great project, I cannot wait to see the evolution!
Keep up the good work!
Activity: 13
I'm glad to be here, this project is the future, I'm looking forward to seeing it making big name
Activity: 47
Seems like a very interesting project. Excited about bounty and project
Activity: 62
A thousands online business connected are Amazing !
Activity: 24
interesting project. good luck
copper member
Activity: 644
Merit: 1
When is the pre-ICO and what is the minimum amount one can participate with?
Activity: 21
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
The idea of the project is not at all new, there are a lot of such projects lately, but I hope that this is a big project and will be very successful, the project is very effective and useful for sellers and consumers. The project team of professionals is impressive. How will the disputable issues be resolved between the buyer and the seller?
Activity: 166
Merit: 29
I think after seeing thread and website of this project about the sale of coins information so many bonuses offered to the buyer, but I do not see the allocation and for the sale of the coins, where I can see the allocation of funds for each item developed
Activity: 23
Yeah brilliant idea and fabulous team I believe in this project and I m seriously counting on it. To the team behind this awesome project you have my support 100 percent.
Activity: 27
Best project than others
Activity: 79
The project had great potential to be much better, glance through the link of the team on LinkedIn, they have good teams and I strongly believe in the project, we need more information on your site about the project for people to gain more trust in ur project, I have joined the project already..
Activity: 46
Thanks for rewardstoken
Activity: 42
I Join! The project promises to be interesting and new!
Activity: 24
Pages:
Jump to: