Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Rewards.com] – Decentralized Loyalty and Rewards Program - page 4. (Read 6104 times)

copper member
Activity: 310
Merit: 0
Hi. This looks like a cool project -- a decentralized loyalty ad rewards program!   Grin

May I know this: Is the airdrops still on?

Our CEO Todd Rowan will be answering questions live during our AMA Wednesday. (8/8/18) at 2pm CST
Feel free to shoot us any questions you might have in advance and we will answer them on the call.
Join the AMA by clicking here
https://rewards.clickmeeting.com/ama-dash-network-rewards-com
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
Hi. This looks like a cool project -- a decentralized loyalty ad rewards program!   Grin

Airdrop is over and you missed the train for the free RWRD tokens, But i suggest join the bounty progam. the rewards are generous for all bounty participants.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 251

copper member
Thank you very much for your support. If you want to earn plenty of RWRD tokens please join our signature campaign: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4753810.new#new
Activity: 184
Merit: 100
🗞UPDATE: We have been working behind the scene very hard to bring this company to fruition.
📑We in the process of revising our smart contracts for approval.
☂️All airdrop tokens have been allocated. (You can see your balance in your rewardstoken.io account.)
📣The bounty program is live here (https://goo.gl/DDm7XZ)
Deals are being negotiated with partners.
🏎A multi-race sponsorship with NASCAR is under contract.
📱The mobile app is in the works and looking amazing!
🗣For everyone who has been asking about the token sale we are still planning on doing a main sale. We are preparing for a large campaign so when we go live we will spread the word fast. Please have patience and these things take strategic planning and preparation. Thank you to everyone that has supported us over the last couple months! We appreciate every single on of you!

This work looks really good and gives more confidence in the success of this project. I will be glad to support the project and also look forward to the start of sales, but the team knows best when it's better to start, so just waiting for the announcement of the start of sales. Good luck to the team.

Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Top Reason Why Join Rewards Token Project

Hello Everyone! How’s everyone doing on this lovely tuesday? Today we will make a follow up article regarding RewardsToken project...READ MORE

copper member
I noticed your project is very good, giving a T shirt is very meaningful

Thank you! a ton of contributors have their t-shirts.
copper member
🔮CEO updates: Token Distribution, platform launch, adding new customers, Engagement, NASCAR and future plans!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3sCR0WllU8&feature=push-u&attr_tag=wQS3iwPvQlX0yKBB-6
Activity: 2
I noticed your project is very good, giving a T shirt is very meaningful
copper member
Innovative project! I would like to get acquainted and study the team that works on the project!  I hope this project will be quite successful!

thank you! How did you hear about us? Want to join our signature campaign?
Activity: 322
Merit: 100
Innovative project! I would like to get acquainted and study the team that works on the project!  I hope this project will be quite successful!
copper member
copper member
🗞UPDATE: We have been working behind the scene very hard to bring this company to fruition.
☂️All airdrop tokens have been allocated. (You can see your balance in your rewardstoken.io account.)
🗣For everyone who has been asking about the token sale we are still planning on doing a main sale. We are preparing for a large campaign so when we go live we will spread the word fast. Please have patience and these things take strategic planning and preparation. Thank you to everyone that has supported us over the last couple months! We appreciate every single on of you!
copper member
The team worked perfectly on the idea of the project. I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Rewards join telegram chat with Rewards followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.

Thank you. Do you want to join our signature campaign?
Activity: 392
Merit: 102
The team worked perfectly on the idea of the project. I would recommend each one, who is interested in some information concerning the project; the tokens’ price and all the other stuff about Rewards join telegram chat with Rewards followers and the project developers. Administration gives the answers on all the questions.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 514
July is almost over, i hope you will publish the date and the end of the main ico sale. many people are still waiting for the date and the duration of the main sale.

Please post

Main ICO sale start date

Main ICO sale end date

Activity: 224
Merit: 10
What is the stage of development of the platform? What is the total coin supply for this project?
copper member

copper member
Want updates!? Please add our telegram announcement channel for company updates and happenings. https://t.me/Rewardschannel
Activity: 1036
Merit: 253

Rewards Token Project Review

Hello everyone! Today is something new and this time i will introduce a good and establish company that is currently running an ICO to raise funds to further expand and improve their current product and technology...READ MORE

Pages:
Jump to: