Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]Ripple Cash - THE NEXGEN PAYMENT SOLUTION - page 2. (Read 1711 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 0
The Ripple project is nice and remarkable Grin Grin Grin D
Activity: 381
Merit: 101
Already there is a ready product, but we will make a new ICO and we will collect not clearly for what money - so the idea of this project sounds
NrX
Activity: 770
Merit: 254
That contract address for this round shows a total raised fund of 0.05 ETH in so many days. The total supply at first hand and then name of the token itself was the reason for not getting the required amount of investment. Using brands names of well known coins aren't going to help anymore. If you have real idea investors will appreciate that.
Activity: 28
hope Ripple Cash will be successfull project
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
I see a reward for the referrer
How can I know how many people I introduce
Activity: 20
I got the airdrop of the project
thank you--  Gracias desde Venezuela
Activity: 252
https://i.imgur.com/DzoXgNc.jpg
I got the airdrop of the project
Let people know how to help the project succeed
thank you
Activity: 294
I read the message on the project
I received the Ripple Cash token
thank you
Activity: 91
received some ripple cash this morning thanks dev
Activity: 248
Merit: 1
Received airdrop   , thanks
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1442
Received Airdrop ! Ty Smiley  Wink
Activity: 34
The use of the name Ripple, in Ripple Cash, seems to imply a relation to the original Ripple.  Is that true? 
Activity: 23
Great project!  Wink
Activity: 2
Excellent..ripple cash is going to rock for sure
Activity: 3
Ripple Cash is a global, decentralized cryptocurrency designed with the sole intention of making it a frontline cryptocurrency which can be used in real world for making day-to-day transactions.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Everything here is good but I just don't quite understand the name. I mean Ripple Cash should be like the fork of Ripple right? So it should be based on the blockchain of Ripple, just like for example --- Bitcoin Cash, it is based on btc blockchain. But Ripple Cash is Ethereum based token right? It just like quite confusing.. I mean why they don't think of another better name, so they won't confuse investors.. this is just my thought.. I hope you won't find this rude..
Activity: 13
join airdrop, good luck for this project  Cool
Activity: 58
Merit: 1
I'm in, hope the best of luck to this project!

Cool
Activity: 6
"RIPPLE CASH - THE NEXGEN PAYMENT SOLUTION", has the ability to change the world in terms of banking, payment and probably more that we cannot imagine as of yet!!!. The real issue of the projects have real life implementations.
Pages:
Jump to: