Pages:
Author

Topic: 🚀[ANN][ICO]🔶Rubius - Providing Exchange💱, Wallet👝, and Payment Software💸 - page 7. (Read 3655 times)

Activity: 69
Merit: 0
it seem good project with great team
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain
It seems to be many who follow the program of airdrop this project because of the view from his sight could give bright expectations later.
Activity: 109
joined airdrop
very amazing projec t
Activity: 56
what cryptocurrencies do you accept to invest in the tokensale?
Activity: 10
Activity: 113
I see that now existing solutions offer to solve just one problem at a time. Investors really need a new solution that can solve all three of these problems(wallet, exchange, or payment )  through its consumer-friendly & easy-to-use interface. I think that Rubius’s goal is very good. And there is a especially feature that I like very much. That is It can protect your funds from market volatility by a digital loan/arbitration system. I believe Ruby's services will be supported by community.
Activity: 32
Activity: 70
Good project. A lot of opportunities. Great future!
Activity: 4
Activity: 26
I will follow up on this project.
Activity: 5
Activity: 19
Activity: 182
I see Rubius's project interesting and will benefit each user as Peer-to-Peer payment platform different from others. hopefully in progress smoothly and according to plan.
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
So far, what stage are you in terms of the development of your software? And how much would it be? How can we use your software if we are just a regular crypto user/trader, not really a big time one?
Activity: 161
great good project cool.nice verry good
Activity: 89
I read about Rubius project.  amazing project. 
Activity: 95
what is the price of the token in dollar equivalent? I plan to participate in pre-sales. And what is the minimum investment?
Pages:
Jump to: