Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🌱SMARTLANDS - ✅first tokensale on 🚀Stellar! SLT is listed on SDEX - page 7. (Read 33372 times)

Activity: 564
Merit: 104
Very happy to see that this amazing project fully succeeded in their ICO. Now we will wait for the upcoming developing of the project, hoping it will really turn upside down the world Smiley
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
An awesome result, congratulations to the Smartlands crew! Let's hope that the project will rock as it is conceivable it will!
Activity: 826
Merit: 284
I just saw that today started trading on the exchange with the project's token.
This is great news.
Well done!
Where else will the token be?
Congratulations on raising funds!
Well done!
We are waiting for the development of the platform.
I wish you success!
Activity: 420
Merit: 14
MMOCoin-For-Gamers-&-Traders
The company's bounty is over?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Activity: 238
Trading of SLT on SDEX starts today (17.11) at 16:00 UTC
Activity: 69
Merit: 10
Sorry, for today is it 20 or 25% discount??

You are a bit late. By now the discount is just 10% but it will reduce even more in just 21 hours. So hurry up and get your tokes with 10% when you still can Smiley
So now no bonuses? Embarrassed
Bonuses and discounts are virtually the same things - they decrease the effective price for tokens that you.
Say you buy 100 tokens with nominal value of 0,5 USD and 25% bonus. It means that your get 100*1,25=125 tokens having paid 50 USD . It is the same as if you have bought your 125 tokens with a discount at price of 0,4 USD/token (50/125)
I meant, are the bonuses still relevant or not already?
Yes, it is the last period of the token sale with no bonuses.
Activity: 434

You are a bit late. By now the discount is just 10% but it will reduce even more in just 21 hours. So hurry up and get your tokes with 10% when you still can Smiley
Bonuses and discounts are virtually the same things - they decrease the effective price for tokens that you.
Say you buy 100 tokens with nominal value of 0,5 USD and 25% bonus. It means that your get 100*1,25=125 tokens having paid 50 USD . It is the same as if you have bought your 125 tokens with a discount at price of 0,4 USD/token (50/125)
I meant, are the bonuses still relevant or not already?
Activity: 70
Good projects like this don’t get the attention they deserve.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
Given amount of ICO going on every day I thing the result is quite encouraging.
Until the end of the investment in the project there are only 2 days left!
1.5 million were collected.
Well done!
Activity: 238
Friends. I've looked everywhere but can not find the address of the smart contract. How much money has Smartland collected at the moment?
Where can I see the fee counter? As it usually happens, it is on the main page of the site.
I also interested in it - what the result now?
Results are available on the website.
https://smartlands.io
Activity: 69

Activity: 564
Merit: 104
After having done 125 posts in two months during this bounty campaign I have discovered that I am not even on the spreadsheet and I would get no answer on this issue on telegram. What is going on? I would like the Bounty Manager please to reply to the PM which I have sent to him on this matter.
Activity: 70
This is a very interesting ICO, agriculture is the next big thing after information technology.
Activity: 434

Pages:
Jump to: