Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][Soul AIRDROP] Soul Napkins: Sell Your Soul on the Blockchain! - page 2. (Read 1757 times)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10
this is amazing, AH!

Thanks, it took us some effort, in fact, we had to drink a lot to come up with the idea!
Activity: 151
Merit: 11
Website link - Bitcoin Unicorn
Yeh - I'm pretty certain this is the best idea I've heard of for awhile now Smiley

But I do have a few questions... is there really a market for souls? And whats to stop me from selling my soul over and over again...

My souls up for grabs anyways peeps - cos ya know - why not  Kiss Cry Cool
Activity: 350
💲
this is amazing, AH!
Sell Your Soul? this is so creepy project.  Huh
I wouldn't go so far to call it creepy. In comparison, for example MCAP is a creepy project, I wonder why they are still worth anything... but I digress.

Anyway, you don't have to sell your soul. How about buying someone else's? A spare soul could give you a better bargaining position, once you made it to the other side. I also heard the rumor, that Burger King gives out free washroom vouchers to double and triple soul owners. The last one still has pending confirmation, though.
Activity: 1176
Merit: 162
Sell Your Soul? this is so creepy project.  Huh
Even for 1 Billion I will never sell my soul, only stupid people will support this project.

Harsh words, but there's no such thing as bad publicity! All praise to Charon, the magnificent ferryman!  Kiss
Activity: 204
Merit: 100
Even for 1 Billion I will never sell my soul, only stupid people will support this project.
Activity: 84
Activity: 60
Merit: 0
This is not free airdrops , it was an ICO and bounty programs, sorry , i skip for this one , good luck dev
Activity: 84
Reserved for filipino translation
confused realy,, Huh

How may we be of service to you? How can we enlighten your mind and soul?

how to join airdrop? I still do not really understand.
must send 0.01 eth?
what is this pre-ICO?

You don't have to do anything to join the airdrop. You just need to be born! You were granted your soul via this amazing airdrop called birth! Hallelujah!  Grin
So now go along make use of your soul and sell it for some Ethereum! To do this just go to www.soulnapkins.com and put your soul up for sale.

To join the ICO, in case you only want our token (they are super rare only 144,000 exist!), just send your ETH to:

0x5bF554632a059aE0537a3EEb20Aced49348B8F99

Hallelujah!

Activity: 245
Activity: 532
Merit: 11

how to join airdrop? I still do not really understand.
must send 0.01 eth?
what is this pre-ICO?

We give away free tokens for social media buzz! Join our Facebook and Twitter Bounty Program!  Grin
i dont understand anything here , where the link form?

1. Put your soul up for sale at www.sell-your-soul.com for a price of Ether of your choice.
2. Wait for an investor to buy it.
3. Profit!

Ah, a platform and place to sell your soul when you don't need it anymore. Can you auction your soul as well on your site? I mean why not, right? If you are going to sell your soul because you do not need it anymore, why not sell it to the highest bidder? So then once your soul is sold, you are forever a slave to your buyer and be forever in servitude. Or there’s more this than just selling soul and another person buying the soul? Is there a contract between buyer and seller?

Well, the Ethereum smart contract does not support auctions (yet). But this is definitely something to think about for the upcoming joint venture of Charon and Sotheby's.  Grin

But yes, there is a contract between the buyer and the seller. You put your soul up for sale on the Ethereum Blockchain with our open source smart contract. Once an investor buys your soul, you'll get awarded 90% of the ETH (10% is for Charon, an obol for the transfer), and the investor will be listed as the owner of your soul for all eternity. Aaaaand as a bonus, the investor is rewarded with digital napkins, called SOUL tokens.
Activity: 72
i dont understand anything here , where the link form?
Activity: 126
Ah, a platform and place to sell your soul when you don't need it anymore. Can you auction your soul as well on your site? I mean why not, right? If you are going to sell your soul because you do not need it anymore, why not sell it to the highest bidder? So then once your soul is sold, you are forever a slave to your buyer and be forever in servitude. Or there’s more this than just selling soul and another person buying the soul? Is there a contract between buyer and seller?
Activity: 770
Merit: 105

Everyone who is going to sell his soul for ETH advise urgently will address to the doctor. You crazy people!
Pages:
Jump to: