Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🚀🌘SpaceKIM - The First North Korean ICO. TO THE MOON!🌒🚀 - page 2. (Read 1019 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 17
PG-PAY Gold Backed Token
Funny name for the tokens. I dont beleive this and is impossible to have tokens from north korea.
Activity: 81
Merit: 1
Can't believe,  you just collected 50000$ and this is only pre-Ico.  Seems like you have all chances to reach hardcap

70000$ already. We are going to the MOON!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
Can't believe,  you just collected 50000$ and this is only pre-Ico.  Seems like you have all chances to reach hardcap
After Trump coin, Space Kim will generate interessant exchange in the World of crypto. This is a must have collector token  !

Great

We will trump TRUMP, believe me!
Activity: 630
Merit: 10
After listing Space Kim will gather the crew to the moon!!! Don't miss this chance, folks!
Activity: 99
Merit: 0
After Trump coin, Space Kim will generate interessant exchange in the World of crypto. This is a must have collector token  !

Great
This is a cool project. We are with you guys 💪

Thanks, comrades! Please, feed Vitalik well Cheesy!
Activity: 80
Very interesting idea ico, perhaps I will take part in it. What are your forecasts for this startup, what do you think?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 253
Margin Trader
I would like to send this Ann to mail of the government of North Korea.  Hope they wouldn't press red button
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
This is a cool project. We are with you guys 💪
Guys, when do you plan to add Kim to exchange? Not found this in the roadmap.

That actually is on the roadmap as Trading. We are expecting to lis KIM on exchanges by April. Will do our best to make it even earlier!
Activity: 31
Guys, when do you plan to add Kim to exchange? Not found this in the roadmap.
This is great. Very huge project.

I assume you will replace DOGE and TRX soon.

DOGE for us is like Laika for Soviet Union. We need DOGE in order to get ready for the manned lunar mission!
Activity: 199
Merit: 10
Mercy
This is great. Very huge project.

I assume you will replace DOGE and TRX soon.
Activity: 55
Activity: 66
Merit: 3
Nice website. Is it bootstrap?
Activity: 168
Merit: 14
In all my crypto years i HAVE NEVER come across a project that got me this confused. The ANN has a great concept and encapsulates what could turn out to be a revolutionary project if genuine and achievable yet the humor in it's presentation makes you wanna trash it. Nothing wrong with humour though, guess I'm so used to so much seriousness in crypto space, after all it involves people's hard earned monies.Oh well, watching with keen interest.
As i wrote in bounty thread it is coolest fun-coin project since Dogecoin was founded!  Grin Grin

But i think you have little mistake in opening post, or i don't understand something..

Token exchange rate: 10 000 KIM = 1 ETH
Minimum transaction amount: 1 KIM (0.01 ETH) It shouldn't be 1 KIM (0.0001 ETH)?  Roll Eyes

Edit: or 100 KIM (0.01 ETH)..  Roll Eyes

Yes, you are absolutely right. Thanks for your observation  Smiley . We'll get it fixed. That's supposed to be 100 KIM (0.01 ETH)
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1035
As i wrote in bounty thread it is coolest fun-coin project since Dogecoin was founded!  Grin Grin

But i think you have little mistake in opening post, or i don't understand something..

Token exchange rate: 10 000 KIM = 1 ETH
Minimum transaction amount: 1 KIM (0.01 ETH) It shouldn't be 1 KIM (0.0001 ETH)?  Roll Eyes

Edit: or 100 KIM (0.01 ETH)..  Roll Eyes

Activity: 4
You have very interesting members of your team.
Especially liked Dennis Rodman.  Grin
Pages:
Jump to: