Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]SURETY.AI : Smart Micro-Insurance for the Unbanked on Blockchain - page 7. (Read 3569 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1016
Projects on health insurance are successful. And then there is artificial intelligence connected. Behind him is the future. And what exactly will he be doing?

Feel free to read up on the whitepaper to understand more about the SURETY project. Here is the link:
https://surety.ai/whitepaper.pdf

This will be a very interesting project to follow,  blockchain based artificial intelligence (A.I) platform for insurance companies. Do you have a bounty campaign for this project Sir?

is a bounty planned for this project?

Feel free to join our telegram for the latest news. at this point of time, we are still finalising the details of the bounties.

Thank you Surety.AI for adding your ICO to Initial Coin List

You can view Surety.Ai ICO details at http://www.initialcoinlist.com/ico/surety-ai/

Thanks a lot. That is a speedy work you have done. All the best for your website too.

Is this only for health micro-insurance only? Also, this project is targeting the unbanked. How can you assure that you can really reach out to them that maybe most of them don't have the smartphones to access this kind of platform? Or better yet, they don't know how to use cryptocurrencies? Yes, the idea is great but the actual process of reaching out those individuals is kinda hard. Let's be real here.

I will tell the team about your questions and will get back to you soon.
Activity: 944
Merit: 1
is a bounty planned for this project?
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
Is this only for health micro-insurance only? Also, this project is targeting the unbanked. How can you assure that you can really reach out to them that maybe most of them don't have the smartphones to access this kind of platform? Or better yet, they don't know how to use cryptocurrencies? Yes, the idea is great but the actual process of reaching out those individuals is kinda hard. Let's be real here.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
Love people exploring insurance space,  a much needed overhaul needs to be done. Blockchain could revolutionize the industry. Going to keep an eye on the progress of the project.
Activity: 238
This will be a very interesting project to follow,  blockchain based artificial intelligence (A.I) platform for insurance companies. Do you have a bounty campaign for this project Sir?
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Projects on health insurance are successful. And then there is artificial intelligence connected. Behind him is the future. And what exactly will he be doing?
legendary
Somewhere I have already seen the project manager. Is the face very familiar? Maybe he already participated in some famous project?

Which project manager are you referring to?? They do have a huge and capable team so it would be great if you give more details. I do know that some of them do looks like kind of similar.

Hi, we are launching an ICO search platform within the next week and I would like to invite you to add your ICO to our ICO list for free.
We are in a pre-launch mode right now to give time to all ICOs to join our platform.

By adding your ICO now you will get:

Free listing for your ICO
Free Press Releases or articles publishing
Your ICO shared on our social media (1600+ followers)
Your ICO will stay forever on our site
Note: This Free offer is for a limited time

You can submit your ICO at www.initialcoinlist.com

Thank you for your time, I hope to see your ICO listed on our site soon!

Thanks. I will get back to the team.
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰
Insurance in medicine is one of the most promising directions in the crypto industry. Here I saw several successful projects in this area.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
Somewhere I have already seen the project manager. Is the face very familiar? Maybe he already participated in some famous project?
Activity: 46
Interesting concept: micro-insurances. Looking forward to this project
legendary
legendary
legendary

SURETY.AI is a blockchain based artificial intelligence (A.I) platform for insurance companies developed by Hearti Lab Pte Ltd (Hearti).

SURETY.AI allows insurance companies to connect effectively with their customers by offering micro-insurances, on-demand and at affordable prices, to Asia’s fast growing economies through Decentralised Enterprise Insurance Network.

As insurances are closely tied to healthcare, where healthcare services such as medical check records are often used for underwriting and preventive measures, Hearti is also working with Healthcare partners to integrate their services and data into SURETY.AI.

Website  -  Whitepaper -  Medium  -  Telegram  -  Facebook  -  LinkedIn  -  Youtube  -  Twitter

Pages:
Jump to: