Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]TradeBit - First mobile solutions for managing your cryptocurrencies! - page 6. (Read 1727 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
Our new design is up and running, come check us out!!!

www.tradebit.me
We were approved for listing on ICO Ranker. https://www.icoranker.com/
I think the team works hard and they answer almost every question, this is one of the keys to success in the future.
i want to know more info about the ico, bonuses and the price, etc

ICO will be held for 60 days

first 20 you get 7500 TBT per 1 ETH  50% bonus
second 20 you get 6250 TBT per 1 ETH  25% bonus
third 20 you get 5000 TBT per 1 ETH no bonus

we will be launching a new webpage design soon hopefully before ICO starts
already many say like you but most of them fail or not to the target .. can you give us the real evidence?

We have API integration already working just have to implement in the UI. You can check here getting portfolio info from the exchange: http://www.tradebit.me/quick-view-of-hitbtc-integration/
Activity: 248
Merit: 100
I think the team works hard and they answer almost every question, this is one of the keys to success in the future.
i want to know more info about the ico, bonuses and the price, etc
Hi, interesting project.

Android app is available, what about IOS?

what about exchanges API, are there a list of exchanges API supported?

thanks

We are going to add HitBTC support by the end of the week and than all the exchanges supporting API(Bittrex, Binance, Poloniex, Etc.... order may differ depending on interests You can share with us what exchange you use). IOS app will be released next week with manual portfolio tracking in the first version.
Activity: 271
Merit: 10
already many say like you but most of them fail or not to the target .. can you give us the real evidence?
Activity: 14
Hi, interesting project.

Android app is available, what about IOS?

what about exchanges API, are there a list of exchanges API supported?

thanks
We are now listed on @icoalert, the trusted source for ICO information! Check us out now! https://www.icoalert.com/
Hello,

Why is there no translation bounty ?

Thanks

We will be releasing bounty thread very soon and there will be translation one also.
Activity: 84
I like your price equivalent - 1 ETH, because it is nearly for me (1LUC = 0.8 $ in the ETH equivalent). I will be watching TradeBit news.
Activity: 212
Merit: 110
Hello,

Why is there no translation bounty ?

Thanks
We will have a new logo and design soon.
why you didn't share your site? Only google Apps? i just visited your site and there is no Bounty information. Need your update regarding this case. Thank you.

I fixed the link to the site, bounty information is at the bottom of the page.
Activity: 224
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
Hey man! why you didn't share your site? Only google Apps? I just visited to your site and there is no bounty information like you said.
Need your update regarding this ICO information.

Thank you.
Activity: 294
Merit: 15
TradeBit will be the first exchange to support all 200 encrypted currencies, and I'm sure it will be exciting if it comes out.
Yes we will release support for Hitbtc very soon before the  ICO and than will add one by one all the exchanges and than blockchain wallets support.
Activity: 182
Automated portfolio tracking is in development?
At the bottom of the page.
Pages:
Jump to: