Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]🔥🔥🔥Tripterium T50🔥A Tokenised Index Fund - Top 50 Cryptocurrencies - page 2. (Read 19722 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
Hi everyone! Just added this incredible ICO to my website   https://findico.io/ico/tripterium-t50   Findico.io - ICO rating, listing, and calendar with details on top ICOs from various industries. Learn more about ICO funding, whitepaper, dates, teams, and roadmaps.Findico mission is to make it easy for users to find the best ICOs to join. We strive to provide useful and transparent information on ICOs, helping users find projects that have a great potential for success.
Activity: 27
We are now in the final phase of the ICO. Purchase the T50 token before the end of the ICO to get the best price.
Activity: 266
A fund devoted to cryptocurrencies requires maximum strength security. Tripterium Capital LLP has implemented best practice security industry defences. Secure operational procedures are in place including strong authentication, a risk-based approach to segregation of duties, and identity procedures.
The 100% bonus finishes in 5 hours.... last chance
I really like the idea behind Tripterium, although there are similar projects in the past, not all of them are so successful so I hope Tripterium will bring innovation in this field and I wish this project to achieve huge success across the globe

Thank you.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
I really like the idea behind Tripterium, although there are similar projects in the past, not all of them are so successful so I hope Tripterium will bring innovation in this field and I wish this project to achieve huge success across the globe
copper member
Activity: 10
seems interesting and has great benefits, but still many I have not understood, I try to learn first

If you have any questions do not hesitate to ask.
copper member
Activity: 10
Hi admins! Great concept, I'm very interested in the projects like yours. Can you tel me how it's being compared to CryptoIndex? (CIX100 index token)

Hi, check the list of the benefits:

- No exit fees
- No broker fees
- No advice fees
- Benefit from the fastest growing market in the world
- Free membership to the exclusive Tripterium Founders Club
- Diversified exposure: Broad exposure to a diverse set of cryptocurrencies
- Access great pre-ICO discounts and bonuses through the Tripterium Founders Club
- Higher returns: index funds have consistently outperformed the average managed fund
- Benefit from the concept of compounding interest, which increases the net asset value of the fund
- Institutional marketing: Tripterium T50 will be marketed to institutional investors, therefore increasing the T50 token price premium
- Liquidation option: providing a price floor for the T50 token, ensuring that the T50 token does not fall beneath the token’s share of the net asset value of the fund
- Free coins from hard fork: a cryptocurrency hard fork is when a single cryptocurrency splits in two. The value of the free coins will be put back into the Tripterium T50 index fund, increasing the net asset value of the fund
- Liquidity: Tripterium T50 tokens are based on the ERC20 token standard that is secure, can be easily stored in any Ethereum wallet, and can be easily bought or sold. The ERC20 standard is supported by all the top cryptocurrency exchanges
- Tripterium Venture Capital Fund: consistently injecting new money into the Tripterium T50 index fund

Hope this helps.
Hi admins! Great concept, I'm very interested in the projects like yours. Can you tel me how it's being compared to CryptoIndex? (CIX100 index token)

Tripterium T50 is a tokenized, closed-end index fund (CEF), which passively tracks the top fifty cryptocurrency assets by market capitalisation, in order to deliver healthy returns. The fund has a Venture Capital Feeder Fund, which will invest in expertly-vetted early stage blockchain technology companies that are seeking to undertake an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), therefore benefitting from the ICO returns.
Activity: 154
seems interesting and has great benefits, but still many I have not understood, I try to learn first
Activity: 71
Activity: 3
Tripterium T50 is a tokenized, closed end index fund (CEF), which passively tracks the top fifty cryptocurrency assets by market capitalisation, in order to deliver healthy returns. The fund has a Venture Capital Feeder Fund, which will invest in expertly vetted early stage blockchain technology companies that are seeking to undertake an Initial Coin Offering (ICO), therefore benefitting from the ICO return.
Hi,

I really like this project.Crypto is the future. Out of other ICOs I can see this one being arround for years. Wnhen does the stage 1 bonus finish?

Excellent to hear you like it. 100% bonus finishes on 26th July. buy tokens now before this bonus period ends.
brand new
Activity: 0
Activity: 3
Hi,

I really like this project.Crypto is the future. Out of other ICOs I can see this one being arround for years. Wnhen does the stage 1 bonus finish?
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
a very promising project, providing solutions for easier, safer, and more reliable index funds. the total supply of tokens on offer is also very tempting. I will look forward to your bounty campaign. hopefully can attract many investors to invest so the project will be successful.
Pages:
Jump to: