Pages:
Author

Topic: ✍️ ☑️ ✐ [ANN][ICO]URAllowance - Family-Smart Contract | ✐ ☑️ ✍️ - page 21. (Read 25576 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
Looking for something more amusing here.
Engaging idea, noticing project.  Good luck.
Activity: 8
Hi team! Interesting project, hope in the future can run under the planned.
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
Hard Cap is at 33,704 ETH

how much eth have you collected so far? i know that there are still 3months left to finish the sale Smiley
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
A little bit of responsibility goes a long way. Not only in the real world, but in the crypto world too. Are you planning on making an adult version? Wink

Yes actually. When we first roll out the platform it will be just the kids version. But we have updates planned that will change the UI at sign-up to be geared more towards an employee-employer relationship. The underlying function will remain the same but the design and terminology will be more appropriate for adult tasks. It will be great for Per Diem payments and much much more.

Now that's a great idea. This is basically a contract for the performance of work. It can be used more widely.
Activity: 12
I support this project and trust  it should be smash!
Very nice results, brilliant plan!  Good luck.
Activity: 5
I suppose it's a very nice project.
Seamless activity, a rather interesting idea!  Good luck!
Activity: 1456
Merit: 567
Who promised a Super Bowl commercial? Regarding the NASDAQ appearance, I have only been told that it will happen. I haven't signed any documentation or bought any airplane tickets yet. I am sure Drake is a man of his word and this will happen. If it does, we will have a huge audience of people that only care about financial topics. It's the perfect venue for ICO marketing. Now, post ICO, when we are sold out of tokens and need to market the URAllowance platform, NASDAQ would do so well as a Super Bowl commercial. At this time we will shift our marketing focus from token sales to product marketing through YouTube top influencers. One influential YouTuber can do so much more than a 10 million dollar 30 second commercial. Maybe I'll get one of those guys that plays Fortnight all day and has 10 million subs to use URAllowance.
Fortnite not fortnight haha.
Do you know about ninja? i think he is the most popular fortnite player currently.
He once played fortnite with drake the musician which make him very popular https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNXhYf-maeA
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
A little bit of responsibility goes a long way. Not only in the real world, but in the crypto world too. Are you planning on making an adult version? Wink

IT's not a bad idea but do you really need a separate version for adults? I think we can do it with the current version.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain

Yes actually. When we first roll out the platform it will be just the kids version. But we have updates planned that will change the UI at sign-up to be geared more towards an employee-employer relationship. The underlying function will remain the same but the design and terminology will be more appropriate for adult tasks. It will be great for Per Diem payments and much much more.
Activity: 1120
Merit: 279
My blockchain can beat up your blockchain
URAllowance is going to be broadcast on NASDAQ and CNBC? Tell me that is really happening, because I am still bummed out about a different token that promised a commercial during the Super Bowl that never happened.

Who promised a Super Bowl commercial? Regarding the NASDAQ appearance, I have only been told that it will happen. I haven't signed any documentation or bought any airplane tickets yet. I am sure Drake is a man of his word and this will happen. If it does, we will have a huge audience of people that only care about financial topics. It's the perfect venue for ICO marketing. Now, post ICO, when we are sold out of tokens and need to market the URAllowance platform, NASDAQ would do so well as a Super Bowl commercial. At this time we will shift our marketing focus from token sales to product marketing through YouTube top influencers. One influential YouTuber can do so much more than a 10 million dollar 30 second commercial. Maybe I'll get one of those guys that plays Fortnight all day and has 10 million subs to use URAllowance.
Activity: 574
Merit: 115
Activity: 616
Merit: 263
I suppose that this idea is rather a lucrative investment at the present time!

It certainly is. Future is looking pretty exciting. Soon crypto Will dominante all welke of Life and this project has a big chance of becoming huge.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
I am sorry to hear about the ETH network's performance situation, it has actually locked up some plans for good projects, I have URAllowance as a toplist now, I stay in the crowd for better days, and that they can carry out their steps without hindrance. I wish the best

Speaking of which, does the Ethereum network congestion cause any troubles for operating and interacting with the URAllowance application itself too?

Have you been able to identify what is causing the congestion in the first place and whether there is an end in sight? The Ethereum scaling solution cannot come soon enough.

Everyone seems to be blaming fcoin exchange for their incredibly effective ploy to gain volume on their exchange. It had worked out wonderfully for them. Jerks messed things up for everyone else in their process but I have got to hand it to them, it worked. I will not be supporting any company that is willing to hurt the forward momentum of other crypto initiatives for their own gain. We should all be working together to find solutions. Not holding each other back. That was the old way of doing business. Sharks and snakes have no business in the first ever worldwide community that has no borders and if we work together, will have no limits either.

Oh, it definitely worked out for them, Frankly speaking, I dont think they were expecting this much traffic but if they had talked with some expert blockchain analysts then they would have known the incoming.

Anyways, We are live and running.  Smiley

I must have missed what was was going on with fcoin exchange. Are they responsible for the clogged network?

It can not be. It is necessary to ask: who benefits? I believe that due to the fall in the price of ETH, large miners conspired and score the network on purpose. To return to the miners their own payments and all the rest.
Not only fcoin.

Several other bullshit airdrops are being distributed right now. Thousands of transactions for 1 single token worth $0.02 with a transaction fee of $1.69. What is the point?
Activity: 980
Merit: 276
$CYBERCASH METAVERSE
What is the minimum/maximum amount you can invest in the crowdsale and what will happen to the unsold tokens?

The unsold tokens will be sent to the reserve pool for in app sales. We plan to increase that price up to 10x post ICO. This is for obvious reasons that I can't say here. If someone else that doesn't work for us wants to explain why that would be appreciated.

10x! Well, it seems intriguing Smiley But you are right, when you mentioned your plan here boooom 10 project is implementing the same system before you do Smiley
URAllowance is going to be broadcast on NASDAQ and CNBC? Tell me that is really happening, because I am still bummed out about a different token that promised a commercial during the Super Bowl that never happened.
Activity: 308
Merit: 12
I am sorry to hear about the ETH network's performance situation, it has actually locked up some plans for good projects, I have URAllowance as a toplist now, I stay in the crowd for better days, and that they can carry out their steps without hindrance. I wish the best

Speaking of which, does the Ethereum network congestion cause any troubles for operating and interacting with the URAllowance application itself too?

Have you been able to identify what is causing the congestion in the first place and whether there is an end in sight? The Ethereum scaling solution cannot come soon enough.

Everyone seems to be blaming fcoin exchange for their incredibly effective ploy to gain volume on their exchange. It had worked out wonderfully for them. Jerks messed things up for everyone else in their process but I have got to hand it to them, it worked. I will not be supporting any company that is willing to hurt the forward momentum of other crypto initiatives for their own gain. We should all be working together to find solutions. Not holding each other back. That was the old way of doing business. Sharks and snakes have no business in the first ever worldwide community that has no borders and if we work together, will have no limits either.

Oh, it definitely worked out for them, Frankly speaking, I dont think they were expecting this much traffic but if they had talked with some expert blockchain analysts then they would have known the incoming.

Anyways, We are live and running.  Smiley

I must have missed what was was going on with fcoin exchange. Are they responsible for the clogged network?

Probably yes, some medias reported a correlation between them. I hope they can fix this, otherwise we will have such an incident every several weeks in the future. Sad

Well, at least not another game which is responsible for the clogged network. I assume the devs behind ETH are working hard to fix the problems, as they also did with the problems before.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

Anyways, We are live and running.  Smiley

Probably yes, some medias reported a correlation between them. I hope they can fix this, otherwise we will have such an incident every several weeks in the future. Sad
Pages:
Jump to: