Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO]⚡Vernam- The World's 1st 0% commission insurance ⚡ [SOFT CAP REACHED] - page 19. (Read 4221 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
I missed the information about when the tokens will be added to the stock exchanges and on which exchanges it will be added?
Activity: 92
I read all your white paper, it looks good and you might spend a lot of time to write it
Activity: 86
The project is very interesting and promising.  I hope that many people are interested in your project
Activity: 16
interesting idea but i think the team should  have more plan for this project so that it will be in good in crypto world
Activity: 37
As I know there was a private sale. How much they sold on private sale? And what discounts was for private investors?
Activity: 27
The only thing that confuses in this project is the road map, I would like to see  more detailed
Activity: 35
Seems good project. Good luck guys
Activity: 102
It looks like the many advantages offered by this project to the participants. Hopefully, a lot of that support this project so that later can be successful.
Activity: 105
I saw a team from the project is very active in answering all your opinions and questions in this thread. I became convinced that the projects developed for serious again, the expectation of many who support and join in this project.
Activity: 100
this looks project promising team involved also looks responsible, projects that provide many successful benefits always for the future
Activity: 119
When is the distribution of the bounty token?
Activity: 101
What is the main reason why tokens are locked for 6 months?

To prevent dumping obviosuly,it happened to so many ICOs,so locking is a good way to protect the price.
Thanks dude  Grin
Activity: 42
We will accept contributions in ETH, BTC and USD(Visa & Mastercard).
Activity: 238
Merit: 1

To prevent dumping obviosuly,it happened to so many ICOs,so locking is a good way to protect the price.
Activity: 101
Activity: 36
Hi. Hows the sale going? Is there going to be a progress bar on website
Activity: 106
when is the distribution of the airdorp token
Activity: 103
How to add  VERNAM tokens to MEW?
Activity: 150
Pages: