Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VGC] 🔹🔹 VooGlue 🔹🔹 Join the Art Revolution! 🔹🔹 - page 3. (Read 1821 times)

Activity: 175
Merit: 15
General Director at MoonBounties.io
The project that trades the art of smart contracts based on Blockchain is already there and experienced quite impressive success. the concept of the project is somewhat different but has the same purpose. I think the project about art is definitely a lot of people interested because with this art will be known to many people and can be obtained in a way that does not bother that makes this project very interesting to follow.

Thanks, we are doing our best to help the artworld. Smiley
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
http://www.cryptostills.com
VooGlue is listed on CryptoStills

Presently at a Bronze podium position

• Full project presentation
• Full media linking
• Continuous Twitter news updates
• Moderated discussions
Activity: 280
The project that trades the art of smart contracts based on Blockchain is already there and experienced quite impressive success. the concept of the project is somewhat different but has the same purpose. I think the project about art is definitely a lot of people interested because with this art will be known to many people and can be obtained in a way that does not bother that makes this project very interesting to follow.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Wao! All for Art. I'm thrilled. Should join this immediately.

Thank you for the support, it means a lot to us.  Cheesy
Nice and interesting projects should develop hopefully many do get a lot of support. may the project a success.

Thank you for the support, it means a lot to us.  Cheesy
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
I believe this ANN was created when ETH was still around $1000 which makes each VCG token 2$, which makes the ICO quite pricey. Given the blood bath that is happening you may have to revisit your strategy.

We already have $500k in pledges for the presale, so we plan to keep everything the same. It's going to be alright.
this vooglue project is very good and interesting.i trust, this vooglue project will be success and attract many investor.good luck

Thank you, glad to see you support us  Grin
Activity: 123
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
I believe this ANN was created when ETH was still around $1000 which makes each VCG token 2$, which makes the ICO quite pricey. Given the blood bath that is happening you may have to revisit your strategy.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
this vooglue project is very good and interesting.i trust, this vooglue project will be success and attract many investor.good luck
Hi everyone! Just added VooGlue ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/VooGlue. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB

Thank you very much, looking forward to it. Smiley
Activity: 182
Merit: 11
Hi everyone! Just added VooGlue ICO to my website https://concourseq.io/Q/VooGlue. ConcourseQ is a collaborative due diligence community that researches and reviews ICOs. Anyone with an account can submit information to your page, so we are reaching out to this community to get you all involved in the discussion. Thanks! PS: If you have any questions about filling in the info, feel free to ask us in our discord group: https://discord.gg/j8RBAwB
How do you ensure the authenticity of art on the VooGlue platform, or is it just a matter of meaning?

Each artwork will have its own digital footprint, and later on, individual cryptocurrencies will be created in association with the pieces of art, allowing anyone to own a piece of digital "Mona Liza". When it comes to selling and buying art on the platform, seller will have to provide documentation to prove artwork's originality or set up a meeting with a person interested to confirm the authenticity. Hope this answers your question.
Reserved for russian translation.

Please post in the Bounty topic, the rules are defined there.
What a kind of future on the Art Revolution, how does the blockchain works on this platform?

It's a Blockchain-based platform, allowing trading of art with low fees and direct communication and collaboration of artists.
Activity: 29
Reserved for russian translation.

ОФИЦИАЛЬНЫЙ АНОНС

Что такое VooGlue?

VooGlue это платформа, которая будет использовать возможности Смарт Контрактов на базе Эфириума, что позволяет пользователям создавать, покупать и продавать предметы искусства. Платформа стремится создать целую экосистему, объединяя пользователей по всему миру и позволяет им легко обмениваться как цифровыми, так и материальными произведениями искусства, с минимальными комиссиями (менее 1%). В принципе, цель состоит в том, чтобы создать одно приложение, которое будет охватывать потребности любителей искусства и обеспечить долгосрочные выгоды для общества.

ICO

Продажа наших токенов будет проходить по следующему графику:

• Предварительная продажа - с 19 января по 20 марта.
  • Публичная продажа токенов - с 21 марта по 21 июня.

Начальная цена VooGlueCoin - 500 VGC = 1 ETH.

Video:

Экосистема VooGlue

The VooGlue  платформа и приложение интегрируются с экосистемой художников, галерей, музеев, любителей искусства, инвесторов, с цифровыми копиями медиаиндустрии и электронными комерчискими копиями этих продуктов. Приложение VooGlue производит объединение реального произведения искусства (например, картина) с его цифровой копией (например, видео или дополненная реальность) или репродукцией (например, картины для продажи), таким образом, что связь между реальным произведением искусства и его цифровой копией становится уникальной и неразрывной. С точки зрения пользователя, цифровые копии произведений искусства будут доступны в мобильном приложении, как будто бы эти произведения искусства висели бы на его стене.

Присоединяйтесь к нашей группе Telegram:
https://t.me/vooglue/

Распределение Токенов

Мы в социальных сетях:

Activity: 7
How do you ensure the authenticity of art on the VooGlue platform, or is it just a matter of meaning?
Activity: 616
Merit: 10
What a kind of future on the Art Revolution, how does the blockchain works on this platform?
Pages:
Jump to: