Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 27. (Read 11587 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 0
Good project, many experienced investors are interested, and received high scores from the ICO evaluation page. With my fast working team, I am confident that this project will succeed in the future.
Activity: 1
Great project
Telegram username: @B_A_N_D_A_R
Activity: 126
i hope it will be really good project
@zavtrakbobra
Activity: 100
telegram id: @besbesmany1

Great project keep progressing .. I'm confident that this project will succeed.
Activity: 18
Oчeнь нeopдинapный пpoэкт.Бyдy cлeдить зa нoвocтями пo нeмy.Удaчи Baм в paзвитии.
Activity: 16
Telegram: Templemvp_Redarmy

This project looks great.  I believe this project will give alot of the video sharing platform competition.  This is a well thought out project if it is implemented.
Activity: 11
Activity: 172
I see jig potential in this project, everything is changing right now, many people prefer watching videos than reading a book or a article, I love the concept that makes me believe that this project  will be have a great success. Good luck all!
Activity: 18
It will be great !
Telegram: @Vahyon
Twitter: @alypto
Activity: 43
Telegram username: @ZenDrop

Interesting project can't wait it to start , i will be following you step by step , i wish you best of luck ,
Activity: 76
Hey Viewo! Just joined the airdrop. Great project, i hope it will be successful !
Telegram: https://t.me/nicogamer6
Twitter: https://twitter.com/NicoJSF6

Activity: 8
telegram id: @Cryptopia76

I truly believe video sharing and blockchain could potentially be a game changer for the industry and I am confident Viewo could play a role in this market.
Activity: 2
Telegram name for Airdrop
@AShaguy
Activity: 9
I have been wanting something like this.. This project is well organized.
This project will be of great help to the society.
Activity: 42
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success
Activity: 13
Proof of Authentication
Telegram Username: @gabrielinnocent
Activity: 25

Proof of Authentication
Telegram Username: @iyadaga1
Activity: 47
all the wourld need this project
telegram @hoshos20007
Activity: 7
Telegram username: @lowil14

This project looks promising. Rewarding viewers for participation is a great way to attract investor/users of the platform and ensure security of the project.
Activity: 37
Nice project!

Telegram username:  @molovek21
Pages:
Jump to: