Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ICO][VIEWO] 🔥 VIDEO SHARING PLATFORM & INFLUENCERS 🔥 [PRE-SALE SOON] - page 4. (Read 11586 times)

Activity: 32
Merit: 0
You just got to love this ! Cheesy

Viewo was born as an answer to the problems currently facing today’s video sharing industry. Whereas today’s industry ignores the needs and voices of participants, Viewo will reward every participant for actions they take, big or small. On a reward-driven platform, users will be motivated to share content, comment, and generally be more active watching content. This, in turn will increase the popularity of their rewards (VEO Tokens), which can be used to make in-site purchases.

Telegram @KikiCoin
Twitter     @shamanlegend
Facebook  /shamanlegend
Activity: 3
Activity: 43
This seems like a nice upcoming project. I'll invest in the ico and joined the airdrop Smiley

Telegram: @CryptophKolumbus
Activity: 22
The idea of this project is very actual and if it can be implemented, this will be a real progress in the technology of blockchain. I look forward to the implementation of the project.
Activity: 143
I believe that this project will be successful for three reasons, a good team of developers, a well-formed business plan, full transparency and openness of the project. These factors are the key to success
nice project Wink

Telegram username:@patricV
Activity: 826
Merit: 303
Read the white paper and I must confess, I love the entire idea of the project. This is a token worth holding for long-term
it's a good project long term, do you know the great potential of this project?
Activity: 28
Who is your biggest competitor and what website will rival you with your video sharing platform ?
Activity: 49
I like that Viewo uses high speed GPU cloud servers for the best quality live streaming.  This technology is a game changer!
Activity: 71
The project is really good, I believe the development team will go further. Good luck!

Telegram Username:   @baluvn
Activity: 33
Promising and innovative project!! Good luck guys !

Telegram username: @dexeway
Activity: 36
This is an awesome project from innovative creators. It will do well.

Telegram: @bkllantz
nice project Wink

Telegram username:@aimk0406
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Viewo is a video sharing network and everyone is rewarded for the actions they take, big or small. Consequently, users will have an incentive to share content, comments, and generally more positive content. Specifically how the reward is calculated?
Activity: 23
Read the white paper and I must confess, I love the entire idea of the project. This is a token worth holding for long-term
Hin
Activity: 9
Wish this project a success. Telegram user @hin1984
Good project good
Thanks

Telegram:@kgrang7
Activity: 4
Activity: 15
#Joined airdrop
Telegram username: @FKaiim
Eth: 0x358018Cb5Ec07b7E8416b9157b326a2F36037393
Activity: 23
the prospects of this project is very nice.. hoping for the best. keep it up devs
telegram name @ozioma467
Pages:
Jump to: