Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][ID] EVEREST - Elevating Humanity - page 78. (Read 10377 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
August 04, 2018, 04:01:44 PM
What kind of bonus structure do you have for investors?

Min/Max - $10,000 /$2,000,000, 30% discount available.

When exactly your sale starts?

Our sale date : 08/13/18 - 10/12/18

Does that mean that bounty campaign will also last that long?

Correct, this is likely.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 520
August 04, 2018, 03:49:19 PM
Unfortunately, I didn't see anything new and innovative. Thousands of such projects have been created.

This is not an easy to solve problem. A lot of companies already tried to come up with identity solutions, but it's tough.
Activity: 175
August 04, 2018, 03:21:25 PM
Who do you consider to be your main competition?

I don't think that there is any competitors to be honest, haven't heard about any similar project at all.
Activity: 192
Merit: 1
August 04, 2018, 03:08:59 PM
How much tokens will be reserved for a team and advisors?
Activity: 248
August 04, 2018, 03:01:23 PM

Does that mean that bounty campaign will also last that long?
Activity: 193
August 04, 2018, 02:46:55 PM
Bounty campaign started sex days ago and now is the time to start promoting the project,but the last post on Twitter (Apr 12) and I could not find the Facebook page. ICObench rating now 2,8. https://icobench.com/ico/everid

Thats true,we need more activity on social media platforms,to be able to spread the word about EverID efficiently.

Yeah, lack of activity on social front can really undermine the project, something needs to improve really fast to fix that.
Activity: 462
Merit: 290
August 04, 2018, 12:13:52 PM
Idea of user identification is not new in cryptocurrency. therefore, the competition is quite high and developers of project needs to be explained specifically why EverID better of all another protects.
August 04, 2018, 12:00:12 PM

Do we have to get whitelisted first,in order to join the sale?

Not needed whitelist, only KYC

You plan to do KYC internally,or you will outsource that to some other company?

We will be doing KYC internally Smiley
Activity: 147
August 04, 2018, 11:59:45 AM
I have been interested in this economy of EverID so I went through the WP a bit and found this bit: "By selling ID Tokens, EverID will raise capital to establish a CRDT-based economy.
The CRDT — the stable currency of the EverID ecosystem — will be used as a digital credit or currency that allows institutions and end-users to purchase services and applications on the Identity Network and the aforementioned applications. CRDTs will be spent to interact with an individual’s identity, similarly to the way Ethers (ETH) are spent to acquire collective computing on the Ethereum blockchain"

can you possibly elaborate on which kind od services and applications od the Identity Network will be offered?

So EverID will have some kind of dual token system?
August 04, 2018, 11:55:39 AM
Do you have any plans to make crowdsale,or it will only be private sale?

We won’t be having crowdsale. We are conducting only Private sale
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 11:42:37 AM

I think they plan only private sale phase.I guess they have some strong investors backing them
Activity: 182
August 04, 2018, 11:14:11 AM
Im asking that because i had  some unpleasant experience with one KYC company,few months ago.

And you are not the only one. People are complaining how long it takes for example. If KYC is so important then it should be taken seriously and not screw around with it like some do.

Its incredbibly important to choose quality company.Afterall,we are giving them our personal info.

I wonder what kind of unpleasant experience... I expect this company to have a serious handle on the whole KYC procedure. So there shouldn't be any problems regarding that.

I'm guessing some type of personal info misuse or something... It is quite hard to define who you can trust ultimately. But we should mind that once people get used like that their mistrust and bad promo spreads quickly.
Activity: 78
August 04, 2018, 11:10:13 AM
Activity: 224
August 04, 2018, 10:42:44 AM
Im asking that because i had  some unpleasant experience with one KYC company,few months ago.

And you are not the only one. People are complaining how long it takes for example. If KYC is so important then it should be taken seriously and not screw around with it like some do.

Its incredbibly important to choose quality company.Afterall,we are giving them our personal info.

I wonder what kind of unpleasant experience... I expect this company to have a serious handle on the whole KYC procedure. So there shouldn't be any problems regarding that.
Activity: 280
Merit: 11
August 04, 2018, 10:41:26 AM

Activity: 140
Merit: 10
August 04, 2018, 07:23:25 AM
Unfortunately, I didn't see anything new and innovative. Thousands of such projects have been created.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
August 04, 2018, 04:42:21 AM
Bounty campaign started six days ago and now is the time to start promoting the project,but the last post on Twitter (Apr 12) and I could not find the Facebook page. ICObench rating now 2,8. https://icobench.com/ico/everid
Activity: 56
August 04, 2018, 07:19:30 AM
Who do you consider to be your main competition?
Activity: 196
August 04, 2018, 06:55:19 AM

Activity: 406
Merit: 13
August 04, 2018, 06:52:20 AM
I have been interested in this economy of EverID so I went through the WP a bit and found this bit: "By selling ID Tokens, EverID will raise capital to establish a CRDT-based economy.
The CRDT — the stable currency of the EverID ecosystem — will be used as a digital credit or currency that allows institutions and end-users to purchase services and applications on the Identity Network and the aforementioned applications. CRDTs will be spent to interact with an individual’s identity, similarly to the way Ethers (ETH) are spent to acquire collective computing on the Ethereum blockchain"

can you possibly elaborate on which kind od services and applications od the Identity Network will be offered?
Pages:
Jump to: