Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN]IdealCash(DEAL)coin 🚀🚀DAILY LOTTO/ PURE POS %30/ FAST TRANSACTIONS!🚀🚀 - page 24. (Read 33219 times)

Activity: 185
Merit: 2
Blocks   9455

The count down begins!

We will soon be fully PoS only!

Hurry and mine some coins!

You can still follow our twitter and join our telegram group, and then message me for a free 10k $DEAL !

That is great. So when the 10% POW finished mining, is there a chance that we can still do POW?

I am offering 10k rewards for anyone who follows twitter and joins telegram.

The only way to make $DEAL coins after the 10k block is by staking your coins for the %30 floating reward
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Blocks   9455

The count down begins!

You can still follow our twitter and join our telegram group, and then message me for a free 10k $DEAL !

That is great. So when the 10% POW finished mining, is there a chance that we can still do POW?

No when i am right there is only PoS after Block 10k! =)
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
Blocks   9455

The count down begins!

Activity: 56
Looks real and good but I need to take a second look before taking a decision.
Good luck.
Activity: 361
Merit: 100
Thank you developer, I received a reward, very good! Are there any plans for exits to the stock exchanges?

Excellent! We are working now to get on a few exchanges!
Wow, that's a very generous offer! I am glad that I joined the airdrop, when I'm on the network I see at least 16 users. Good luck everyone!

good work dev ,waitting for your new update info about exchange .
Activity: 392
Thank you developer, I received a reward, very good! Are there any plans for exits to the stock exchanges?

Wow, that's a very generous offer! I am glad that I joined the airdrop, when I'm on the network I see at least 16 users. Good luck everyone!

Activity: 392
Blocks   9455

The count down begins!

Activity: 103
Merit: 10
Hey all, I've been following this coin for a while now and am in telegram you will see me as Forrest, I have high hopes for this coin, cheers all and let's get this coin to the moon Cool
Activity: 30
coins received in wallet, and staking, cheers mate.
left my cpu mining overnight for a laugh, think it had about 32kh/s total (i5-2500) and got one coin in the morning :-)
How many devs are active on this coin ? Thanks!
There is 3 devs on the project, you will see 2 of us active in telegram every day!
Activity: 62
How many devs are active on this coin ? Thanks!
Block:  9000
Officially HIT

What does this mean?

1000 blocks until none available, and the only way to get anymore $DEAL coin would be through purchase from exchange, or by staking your coins through your ideal-wallet.
(3,9bil coins available to get from staking @ %30 rate based on your coin total)

Are there any requirements for airdrops ? Like min. followers etc ?

No requirements! Just message me on telegram and follow the rest of the steps!
Activity: 62
Are there any requirements for airdrops ? Like min. followers etc ?
Activity: 246
Merit: 10
AHQ3sd23QnVDzo8DqEQnhbJyYJhUSuwbmU
Thank you to everyone that voted at NextExchange, we hit 50 votes today!

https://nextexchange.featureupvote.com/suggestions/3332/ideal-cash
Done voting too. Hope to see the coin in this exchange when they officially launch.
We have updated our timeline with a more clean look, you can see it at our website, idealcash.io

Or you can just view the image here -> http://idealcash.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/Unbenannt-1.png
hope u can apply in CE
the cheapest exchange

Yes we will, thank you

Pages:
Jump to: