Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IDO] RGames [RGAME]: Revolutionizing Racing - Develop, Play, and Earn! - page 9. (Read 2083 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Now that $RGAME Ai and gaming token had a successful launch, what’s the next plan for the project ? What benefits will I have for engaging in the plateform and playing. What other payment method will be available for the P2E Game. This are part of the few question I keep asking myself. Now I have presented this question with the hope that someone might have an answer. I fell in love with RGames because of my love for fast cars and creativity.
https : // r- games. tech
brand new
This pivotal event of the launch of $RGAME which is live and tradable represents a significant leap forward for the platform, set to redefine the gaming landscape within the Web3 ecosystem.Distinguishing itself with cutting-edge features and a commitment to user empowerment, R Games offers a dynamic gaming experience infused with advanced AI technology and intricate automotive design elements. The platform's fully customized approach, powered by Unreal & Unity engines, ensures an immersive and interactive gameplay environment.
Activity: 33
Amazing racing game this month if it comes out I will definitely play it right away... will NFT affect your car's performance in racing or is it just a skin or design to make it fun to play?

I know what you mean and of course it will be great way to make games much more entertaining thanks to NFTs!

I don't know if we will get somebody from team to be able to answer this question in deep, so I advise to ask in Telegram group: https://t.me/RGamesOfficialChat

we can continue this discussion here about NFTs, if this is possible in other games then for sure it will be possible also in RGAMES, have you seen such functionality already?

this could be like dream comes true, thanks to NFTs we could tweak every item, character we are playing with, this could be all unique and transferred between accounts, traded, tweaked, breed, merged, upgraded and so on...

EDIT

"...will NFT affect your car's performance in racing or is it just a skin or design to make it fun to play?"

I have contacted RGAMES team and I got the answer, in short: yes, NFTs will be dynamic in game!!!

"NFTs will be dynamic, they will mature with experience level. Upgrades will also play an important role.

Game is live now but NFTs not, after launch web3 elements will come in place" - RGames Team

amazing stuff, can't wait to play with full functionality! and you?

if you want to read about RGames ongoing IDO, here link to website: https://r-games.tech/

and if you want to try RGames in action, here download link: https[Suspicious link removed]

Thanks for this information. It just makes me think that attention should be given to NFTs that add gaming performance to R-Games. Additionally I found out that it has many partnerships that support to build this Gaming project. There is also no doubt that it will be top and will be for a long time in the gaming world. Also do you think they will have an iOS and Android app?
Activity: 102
The $RGAME token offers unique utilities like access to RGAMES ecosystem, exclusive perks, and AI-driven gameplay. Its focus on community engagement and innovation sets it apart, providing an immersive and rewarding gaming experience unlike any other token in the market. Now listed on MEXC!
Activity: 54
$RGAME offers a unique utility within the crypto ecosystem, serving as a bridge between decentralized finance (DeFi) and RaceFi, blending financial innovation with the thrill of gaming. Its utility extends beyond traditional cryptocurrencies, allowing users to participate in gaming activities, earning rewards, and accessing exclusive features within the gaming ecosystem.

What's the gameplay and mode like?
Activity: 25
Looks like $RGAME has real utility within the game, which could make it quite valuable. Listing today on Gate_io at $0.0075 seems reasonable. I'm planning to join the launch in just few hours left, as it presents an interesting opportunity. The demand for the token within the game is likely to drive its value up. Excited to see how it unfolds and considering my options for participation.

But can someone give me information when the open beta happens?
Activity: 8
$RGAME will be used as a form of currency within the game, allowing players to purchase upgrades, NFTs, and other items. The token will be in high demand, as players will need it to progress and enhance their gaming experience. The wait is finally almost over as $RGAME Ai and gaming token is listing today Monday. Listing on Gate_io. With an amazing Listing Price: $0.0075. I’m fully geared up and ready to participate in todays launch.
brand new
Within the RGAMES , players can fine-tune and electronically upgrade all vehicle models within the workshop, offering a customizable experience. The integration of AI technology allows users to effortlessly design their own car characters, even without technical expertise. The roadmap also includes diverse modes like Formula One, Street Racing, Story Mode, and Off-Road Racing to cater to a broad audience.For the Alpha version, the spotlight is on Circuit Racing, featuring professional racing tracks that promise an immersive experience.
A good project this month is the racing game with its own blockchain. This play to earn is an interesting one because it is also a race. It is challenging and surely many players will have interest in it as well, can earn while enjoying. Btw, it's not too late even if you didn't buy their token in the presale, you can still trade it on top crypto exchanges. Let's watch $RGAME in the market and accumulate.
copper member
Activity: 57
We can't miss the exciting developments from R-Games.

As the pioneering AI and Gaming company, they're unveiling a fully customized platform boasting Unreal and Unity games, along with interoperable NFTs and User Generated Content.

With thousands already immersed in the experience, the game's official launch on April 8th on Binance Smart Chain and Solana is eagerly anticipated.

Plus, the token launch in less than 24 hours, alongside listings on Gateio & MEXC, and other top tier exchanges. Promises thrilling opportunities.
RGames is a futuristic racing blockchain game developed by Gyros Studios. It operates on Unreal and Unity engines and offers diverse gameplay modes on PC and mobile platforms. The game integrates artificial intelligence and a player-centric economic model, making it engaging. While still in its Alpha version, R Games shows potential with its custom vehicle design feature and planned NFT integration. However, it's essential to wait for further developments before forming a complete opinion. $RGAME listing will take place tomorrow, and I am keeping my tabs on this project!
Gm everyone. How’s the anticipation for $RGAME Ai-gaming token this coming Monday. The vision of this RGames idea is to provide a racer and automotive lovers with exciting ecosystem under single roof hence the concept of multiple gaming modes which serves all the racing and automotive lovers. RGames aims to create a unique universe full of opportunities for players to hone their racing skills, collect valuable NFTs, and earn real rewards. $RGAME will be used as a form of currency within the game, allowing players to purchase upgrades, NFTs, and other items.

https : // r- games. tech
brand new
Looking towards the future, R Games has ambitious plans in store. Development efforts are focused on implementing upgrades such as an advanced Upgrade System and and AI integration. These additions will provide users with various earning opportunities through models like Develop-to-Earn and Play-to-Earn.The integration of AI technology allows users to effortlessly design their own car characters, even without technical expertise. The roadmap also includes diverse modes like Formula One, Street Racing and Off-Road Racing to cater to a broad audience.

legendary
Activity: 2744
Merit: 1708
First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold
Amazing racing game this month if it comes out I will definitely play it right away... will NFT affect your car's performance in racing or is it just a skin or design to make it fun to play?

I know what you mean and of course it will be great way to make games much more entertaining thanks to NFTs!

I don't know if we will get somebody from team to be able to answer this question in deep, so I advise to ask in Telegram group: https://t.me/RGamesOfficialChat

we can continue this discussion here about NFTs, if this is possible in other games then for sure it will be possible also in RGAMES, have you seen such functionality already?

this could be like dream comes true, thanks to NFTs we could tweak every item, character we are playing with, this could be all unique and transferred between accounts, traded, tweaked, breed, merged, upgraded and so on...

EDIT

"...will NFT affect your car's performance in racing or is it just a skin or design to make it fun to play?"

I have contacted RGAMES team and I got the answer, in short: yes, NFTs will be dynamic in game!!!

"NFTs will be dynamic, they will mature with experience level. Upgrades will also play an important role.

Game is live now but NFTs not, after launch web3 elements will come in place" - RGames Team

amazing stuff, can't wait to play with full functionality! and you?

if you want to read about RGames ongoing IDO, here link to website: https://r-games.tech/

and if you want to try RGames in action, here download link: https://test.fabwelt.com/Rgames_setup.exe
Amazing racing game this month if it comes out I will definitely play it right away. Apart from this, I saw that it also revealed some NFTs on their official project site. Additionally it has many partnerships with popular crypto projects. Doxxed team too so I expect it to be developed soon after the game launches.

Btw, will NFT affect your car's performance in racing or is it just a skin or design to make it fun to play?
Activity: 102
As a new participant intrigued by this venture, I'm eager to understand how R-GAMES aims to guarantee fairness and maintain an engaging gaming atmosphere for its ecosystem's players.
brand new
RGames Worlds First AI and Gaming token is set to Launch on Top Exchanges. $RGAME is Poised to Transform the Blockchain Industry with Artificial Intelligence, Precise Engineering and Racing. RGames, the Most Hyped AI and GameFi Project of 2024 is an innovative gaming platform which is  set to launch on Binance Smart Chain (BSC) & Solana Network, This pivotal event represents a significant leap forward for the platform, set to redefine the gaming landscape within the Web3 ecosystem.The platform's fully customized approach, powered by Unreal & Unity engines, ensures an immersive and interactive gameplay environment.

Activity: 54
In April 2024, R-GAMES, the leading AI and gaming project, is set to debut its token $RGAME on Monday, April 8th. The official listing date on Mexc_global has been confirmed by R-GAMES for 10 am UTC.

They're leading the gaming scene with AI. Sold out their IGO quickly.

Additional exchanges where $RGAME will be listed include Gate_io, Maxc_global, RaydiumProtocol, and PancakeSwap.

Visit r-games(.)tech for more details.
$RGAME is gaining traction in AI gaming, evidenced by the sellout of their IGO, reflecting significant interest. The upcoming listing on renowned exchanges like MEXC Global and PCS on the 8th further solidifies its position. This listing opens doors to a broader audience, potentially driving more adoption and investment. The project's success indicates a growing community and confidence in its potential. With the gaming industry rapidly evolving, $RGAME's innovative approach and strategic partnerships position it well for future success. It's an exciting time for enthusiasts and investors alike as $RGAME continues to make strides in the gaming and cryptocurrency space.
This April I’m ready for one of the biggest launches on solana and BNBCHAIN. $RGAME Ai and gaming is set to launch on 8th April 2024.

$RGAME creates a self-sustaining ecosystem that will drive growth and engagement within the game. players have the opportunity to earn game currencies that can be used to upgrade various aspects of their vehicles and NFTs or traded. I’m now embracing the thrill of Racing with @R_GamesOfficial Ai and gaming token launching on Monday.
Pages:
Jump to: