Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] AFO - all for one business - page 4. (Read 964 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
December 13, 2019, 03:01:30 AM
Now it is difficult to start a project from scratch without having any initial funds. It is good if there are partners or an owner who can make an initial investment. Does the project have such partners?
Usually there is not enough money for the implementation of the idea. One of the tasks of crypto projects is to attract investments through ICO or IEO. If the project looks promising then there will be investors.
Activity: 99
December 12, 2019, 11:21:37 AM
Now it is difficult to start a project from scratch without having any initial funds. It is good if there are partners or an owner who can make an initial investment. Does the project have such partners?
Activity: 45
December 12, 2019, 08:29:50 AM
The price of any coin can fall dramatically if holders start to sell it, so it always has been and will be. In airdrops and bounty campaigns, a small percentage of the total number of coins is distributed, so it is not always fair to blame bounty hunters for the price drop.
If there is a demand for tokens, it will be a guarantee of a good price and its growth. Successful projects that are popular do not fall in price if bounty hunters sell their tokens  and most likely no one will sell them immediately.
Activity: 65
December 12, 2019, 06:49:01 AM
The price of any coin can fall dramatically if holders start to sell it, so it always has been and will be. In airdrops and bounty campaigns, a small percentage of the total number of coins is distributed, so it is not always fair to blame bounty hunters for the price drop.
Activity: 54
December 12, 2019, 06:03:28 AM
The conditions for participation in airdrops for users of popular messengers and media are listed above. Is this the only campaign to advertise the project or are there any other programs to attract users to the project?
In airdrops, a participant can receive 5 tokens AFO. judging from the rate of the token on the exchange graviex.net is about $10, which is quite good for airdrop.
In messengers, quite a lot of users have joined these airdrops. But if many people want just sell tokens, it will greatly reduce the price because graviex is a small exchange with small trading volumes.
Now many bounty hunters sell tokens almost immediately after receiving them. Many do not believe in the rapid growth of coins and want to get what is at the moment. Can they be blamed for this?... that's another question.
December 12, 2019, 04:58:17 AM
The project uses POS mining, and I am a supporter of this type of mining, although not everyone agrees with this. If the team embodies everything that is in the roadmap, the project can have some success.
Activity: 59
December 12, 2019, 03:59:46 AM
Good marketing and advertising are important for the success of the project. This has always been important, but now that there are many projects and many of them are similar to each other, the team needs to interest users in their project.
Activity: 90
December 12, 2019, 03:31:55 AM
Almost always, the growth of the cryptocurrency market is the growth of bitcoin, at least recently. There was growth of some altcoins and new projects, but these are very few and it is difficult to predict.
December 11, 2019, 02:13:49 PM
Yes, unfortunately the market is falling again and this negatively affects the promotion of new projects. But there have been many such falls, and projects continue to come out and some of them may be successful.
Now the main difficulty is to choose a promising project, but in a falling market you can buy cheaper. This year there were periods when the market grew and this will happen again in the future and bring you profit.
I also hope for the growth of the market, but I do not know when it will happen. It is possible that bitcoin will grow again and it will increase its dominance, and altcoins and new projects will grow only a little.
Activity: 99
December 11, 2019, 11:47:46 AM
The conditions for participation in airdrops for users of popular messengers and media are listed above. Is this the only campaign to advertise the project or are there any other programs to attract users to the project?
In airdrops, a participant can receive 5 tokens AFO. judging from the rate of the token on the exchange graviex.net is about $10, which is quite good for airdrop.
In messengers, quite a lot of users have joined these airdrops. But if many people want just sell tokens, it will greatly reduce the price because graviex is a small exchange with small trading volumes.
December 11, 2019, 10:12:01 AM
Yes, unfortunately the market is falling again and this negatively affects the promotion of new projects. But there have been many such falls, and projects continue to come out and some of them may be successful.
Now the main difficulty is to choose a promising project, but in a falling market you can buy cheaper. This year there were periods when the market grew and this will happen again in the future and bring you profit.
December 11, 2019, 08:31:48 AM
December 11, 2019, 07:33:20 AM
Now it is difficult to launch new projects, but so far everything seems to be going according to plan. Whether the project will be successful, it will be possible to tell only later.
Activity: 59
December 11, 2019, 05:55:49 AM
I cannot understand whether the project has individual features that would distinguish it from other similar ones. While I see another ERC-20 token with POS-mining and wallets.

The project is positioning itself for Latino business, maybe that's the point. From the point of view of the blockchain, I also have not yet found any distinctive features, many projects are similar to each other.

That is the general state of many projects. Current and future projects will be hard to attract investors if they do not have an independent platform with existing coins. AFO will have to have more advertising strategies if based on ERC standards.
Of course, the team decides on what the project should be based on and works, but perhaps it should think about how to attract more customers. Now it is not 2017 and it is very difficult to attract customers.
December 11, 2019, 04:38:04 AM
Activity: 90
December 11, 2019, 03:23:21 AM
How will the team attract investors and users to the project? Of course some people will use airdrops, but probably this is not enough. this is interesting only to some people who want to get several tokens.
The general rise of the cryptocurrency market would be the best incentive for investors, which unfortunately is not happening now. Airdrops, bounty campaigns, etc. are just standard means of advertising, which are used by almost everyone.
December 10, 2019, 10:44:32 AM
How will the team attract investors and users to the project? Of course some people will use airdrops, but probably this is not enough. this is interesting only to some people who want to get several tokens.
copper member
Activity: 98
Merit: 1
December 10, 2019, 10:29:30 AM
seems like a new and promising project. Have to follow more and might invest a chunk!
Best of luck to the team
December 10, 2019, 09:15:26 AM
Q6. - I am a crypto investor and I only care about prospect of a crypto that I chose, tell me the reason why I should choose your token over the existing one.?

What is your token advantage that can convince me to change from my favorite token?
Our currency is POS-MN mode sure your Token too but our currency delivers an annual ROI of 1300% at the beginning.
We have an MN of infinite reward and See-Saw Rewards Mechanism which guarantees a balanced gain over time and thus avoid reaching the lowest percentages in the market.

The technology and algorithm of the token is an important component of the project, but it does not guarantee success. The team needs to try very hard to attract users to the project, and now it is not easy to do.
December 10, 2019, 08:42:12 AM
I can install Windows and MacOS versions of the wallets app through the project site. Are there such apps for smartphones (Android or IOS)?
Pages:
Jump to: