Pages:
Author

Topic: [ANN][IEO] :🔥🔥Bitcollar : All-in-one Crypto payment and investment platform - page 2. (Read 495 times)

brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
Hope that devs will keep us informed about the progress of the project after ICO in a similar way as they do now
Activity: 12
What payment systems are already contracted? What payment systems you will expect to work?
all information should be in the whitepaper
Activity: 15
What payment systems are already contracted? What payment systems you will expect to work?
Activity: 24
copper member
Activity: 7
The number of users that will install a specific crypto wallet depends on the credibility that has been built by time. So if this is a new one, you will expect that only few users will install at the initial stage.
And you've stated from your roadmap that the iOS and android wallet will be available this month. Are you still on track with your roadmap?

Hello, the formal editon of iOS and android wallet will be shown on this week.It is totally different from the previous version and we will also launch others programme during the publishment of the wallet.  We are still on track with the Roadmap. Thank you  Smiley
Activity: 1988
Merit: 275
The number of users that will install a specific crypto wallet depends on the credibility that has been built by time. So if this is a new one, you will expect that only few users will install at the initial stage.
And you've stated from your roadmap that the iOS and android wallet will be available this month. Are you still on track with your roadmap?

I have question for founders. Do you have some big investors in your sleeve? If it is not a secret:) It is now important to have some big whales just for good start of ICO!
I think a project like Bitcollar should have a couple of big investors. this will add credibility to the project
Activity: 17
I have question for founders. Do you have some big investors in your sleeve? If it is not a secret:) It is now important to have some big whales just for good start of ICO!
Activity: 18
Can I still join your ICO? How will the token distribution be distributed among the participants? On which exchanger can I sell my coins after I receive it? I want to see development this this project, it seems all team in this project very profesional and i'm sure this ICO will be success  Smiley
when will it be possible to use the platform and how quickly will the developments be carried out after ICO?
Activity: 18
Hello to all.
I decide to support your project because I like idea cryptocurrencies. Because in my opinion this is the next stage of crypto World
Activity: 19
i was very interested in your project. It seems to me that such exchangers will be very popular in the near future. Tell me please what is the price of one bor token now?
Hello. 1 BOR = 0,0005 ETH, minimum purchase amount 50 BOR
i was very interested in your project. It seems to me that such exchangers will be very popular in the near future. Tell me please what is the price of one bor token now?
Activity: 14
I understand that the project is aimed at creating a fair, transparent and secure cryptocurrency community as it is the only way to ensure the futher development of cryptocurrency market and attract new people
Activity: 12
I have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?

Hello. project looks very interested and promising. I hope i this successful goes up. It is not a big secret that price is growing in cryptocurrencies because of limit amount of tokens! This inevitably increase price!
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Yeah, seems like that. At least i am gonna use it:) And my friends. So tokens from this project is 100% will worth it, imho. It will be interesting to follow the further development of the platform.
Activity: 14
I have read the WP and some articles about your project. It looks interesting.What will increase the price of your token?

Hello. project looks very interested and promising. I hope i this successful goes up. It is not a big secret that price is growing in cryptocurrencies because of limit amount of tokens! This inevitably increase price!
I think, if all the ideas are realized qualitatively the project will be quite promising
Activity: 16

Activity: 20
Activity: 16
The success of ico and the project as a whole depends on the team, and here it seems to be strong enough, so I think the Bitcollar project will be implemented in the best way. Good luck
copper member
Censored by Alex Jahid

Pages:
Jump to: